Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr_ghost View Post
    come on any thing funny?
    I think this whole event is funny. The amount of QQs my guild (pretty sure many others too) received was funny also, because its basically an event to make strongest players/guild even stronger. The other players really have no chance unless they make it to boss room first then kill boss and leave.

When you enter everyone is in zone 1 which spawn mobs, after you kill 1 of those mobs it send you in one of 3 rooms, each room contain 1 key part. Key part 1 room have many mobs so many people can enter in same time and still get key part 1. Key part 2 room have bunch of chests that you can collect (you only need 1 and you need to keep double clicking it) at start it will seem like chests are bugged and wont open, but they will, once you get key part 2. Key part 3 room only got 1 boss so if you are super strong you can just afk in there and prevent other people in there from getting key part 3 which is necessary to make nether key. Anyway once you create the key (took about 5 mins mostly because I thought chests are bugged -_-) and enter where bosses with drops are, you are are able to pk anyone you like making this event great for strongest players on the server and players in their guild, not so great for others. You can create a party when inside too making it easier for you to organize stuff and not kill wrong people by mistake.

One more thing: don't waste time trying to farm key parts for another day once you reload all the key parts/keys will disappear (not sure if you can put in vault though, and if they will still be in there once you reload. Didn't bother checking)

Comment

r2 what about the glitch christmass TREE that u guys put in the SG before christmas??? are you guys thinking about that?? so no good things for us.!!?? christmas day is VERY sucks..... no good event?? what about nether a new broke event???? lol even bm thing like scion is not on the line...many peoples already reach scion... even a COMPENSATION for us you guys didnt make any... hahaving the results of christmas..suck big TREE glitch what aboring,,and im dissapointed... .. no good nothing

Comment

Best event in this game is the nether. Please don't change a thing. Thanks r2 you did good with this one I vote keep it the same!!
        💎Crystal Saga💎
        ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
        ☆Death Tank
        ☆PvP King at your service
        ☆Class:Knight
        Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
        — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

well nether is nice but would be nicer if each person get a separate boss or no pk allowed inside the boss area giv all not so strong ppl chance to get item
          (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Survival off the fittest. Should step your game up. Not our fault we strong only got strong because of our hard work in game and out of game. Why weaking or change an event because some people have not worked as hard as others?

Wait so What you're saying is everyone should get an item right? Ok for one it sounds like you just want the stronger players to kill the boss and then you just lazily leech off of our achievement? And if everyone from server got an item then only 1 item per person is a waste of time. And why would r2 change it to everyone gets a separate boss? We already have corruption we don't need a second one. Having two of the same event is redundant.
            Last edited by Reverie; 01-09-2015, 08:03 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
            💎Crystal Saga💎
            ☆Death Tank
            Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo
              Wait so What you're saying is everyone should get an item right? Ok for one it sounds like you just want the stronger players to kill the boss and then you just lazily leech off of our achievement? And if everyone from server got an item then only 1 item per person is a waste of time. And why would r2 change it to everyone gets a separate boss? We already have corruption we don't need a second one. Having two of the same event is redundant.
              Not everyone get an item. Would be nice if there was multiple boss rooms that people are randomly sent too, where there has to be X amount of people in it before the boss spawns and non pk, everyone has to work together to kill the boss...you know team work as it would be a mixture of different stats in each room...and then all the loot is put on roll so however many people are in the room, say 20, all have to roll on the loot. Everyone wouldn't be getting an item because the boss only drops a little and so many people would be rolling on it. At least then everyone is getting the opportunity to participate in the event and the possibility of getting something to help their toon, not it being limited to one or two OP players or an OP guild.

Fyi i'm in the OP guild that would benefit from this but i'd like to see it being more fair for everyone.
              (S36)Auroria
              160+ Eidolon Knight
              Apocolypse Co-leader
              (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
                Survival off the fittest. Should step your game up. Not our fault we strong only got strong because of our hard work in game and out of game. Why weaking or change an event because some people have not worked as hard as others?

i ll put it right back at ya
                clicking into the nether going in doing stuff is called 'hard work '
                r u saying u dont want them to change cse ur scared ppl will catch up to u if they did or that someone that has better skill or atk speed is gonna steal it ?
                and if u r strong enough no one can 'steal' stuff from ya and by everyone getting items i meant all shd hav equal change in getting an item not u killing the boss and all ppl getting stuff
                and curroption does not offer 'these' rewards ! y would r2 not change if they want ppl to continue playing their game and not some casher ruin all the fun then hell ya they ll hav to change
                well seeing ur post i dont think u want anyone to compete with u .....
                Last edited by diablu; 01-09-2015, 08:29 AM.
                (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Our team took it yesterday and it was challenging because the other top guild tried coming through portal and we had to defend the whole time. This was ridiculously fun. If you aren't up for competition then stay your behinds in starglade where it's safe. This game has swords in it. Expect to be cut every now and again.
                  💎Crystal Saga💎
                  ☆Death Tank

Comment

for ppl to be challenging they hav to get strong for them to get strong they hav to participate and win stuff from event ,
                    this is not a gotor event where winning guild gets the bragging right , no point is making an event where a single person gets to farm the rewards everyday without others getting a single drop and i am done arguing no point in arguing with ppl who dont want competiton and i really hope the event get a change soon good day!
                    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

This event is about competition. You are scared of the competition! Hahahhaha
                      Last edited by Reverie; 01-09-2015, 11:53 AM. Reason: No name-calling.
                      💎Crystal Saga💎
                      ☆Death Tank

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
                        i ll put it right back at ya
                        clicking into the nether going in doing stuff is called 'hard work '
                        r u saying u dont want them to change cse ur scared ppl will catch up to u if they did or that someone that has better skill or atk speed is gonna steal it ?
                        and if u r strong enough no one can 'steal' stuff from ya and by everyone getting items i meant all shd hav equal change in getting an item not u killing the boss and all ppl getting stuff
                        and curroption does not offer 'these' rewards ! y would r2 not change if they want ppl to continue playing their game and not some casher ruin all the fun then hell ya they ll hav to change
                        well seeing ur post i dont think u want anyone to compete with u .....
                        What you fail to realize is if it wasn't for CASHER's this game will no longer be around. Casher's do not ruin all the fun it is a PVP Zone and it is made to fight for the loot. with this being said the event is a good one and its ppl like you that makes me change my mind in asking R2 to change it!! We Cash in a game we like to play for that reason so we can compete not to have ppl hate on us cause we are casher. You should be thanking the ALL the Casher's in all the servers because u can play for free instead of criticizing!!!
                        Last edited by luigihunter00; 01-09-2015, 11:15 AM. Reason: auto correction
                        S42MxMood03
                        Guild-SoulofRuins
                        Married:S36Krayzie
                        Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

my dude kanyo has this right, and how dare this dude threaten R2 as a non casher... diablu ur types a dime a dozen... so no empathy given.. the event does exactly as it says... theres no bugs,u got a prob that cashers win... then cash,or try get on ones good side... by ur comments u seem to rub cashers the wrong way tho.. now back to the issue Glad u had fun Kanyo,tell Rod i said sup and give GaLon pawnage :P

Comment

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
                            Not everyone get an item. Would be nice if there was multiple boss rooms that people are randomly sent too, where there has to be X amount of people in it before the boss spawns and non pk, everyone has to work together to kill the boss...you know team work as it would be a mixture of different stats in each room...and then all the loot is put on roll so however many people are in the room, say 20, all have to roll on the loot. Everyone wouldn't be getting an item because the boss only drops a little and so many people would be rolling on it. At least then everyone is getting the opportunity to participate in the event and the possibility of getting something to help their toon, not it being limited to one or two OP players or an OP guild.

Fyi i'm in the OP guild that would benefit from this but i'd like to see it being more fair for everyone.
                            So the strong should just kill the boss for the weak and then compete with them for the loot? Good logic.

Only thing about this event that I would change is chests room where when you open the chest and it doesn't give you key part the chest should disappear and not stay in your inventory so you can keep opening it till you receive key part. Other than that the event should stay the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
                              my dude kanyo has this right, and how dare this dude threaten R2 as a non casher... diablu ur types a dime a dozen... so no empathy given.. the event does exactly as it says... theres no bugs,u got a prob that cashers win... then cash,or try get on ones good side... by ur comments u seem to rub cashers the wrong way tho.. now back to the issue Glad u had fun Kanyo,tell Rod i said sup and give GaLon pawnage :P
                              I vote that instead of complaining or warring about things like how one person gets all items, or about how an event is casher only, we use that energy positively and develop strategies on how to get to the bosses, like you do in all games. And yes, there is strategy in choosing attack skill lineup (like which attacks go first) and stuff of the sort.

And if you realize that you are not strong enough to compete, use the route of diplomacy or negotiation. In certain situations there is a likely chance that there are those that are more than willing to help a person if they just talk about it with civility. This is exactly why, outside of places like Seng or Hellstorm, I don't PK even if I can (like in Fate). It doesn't pay to make enemies and close doors to myself, since the only reason I got so far in my char is because a lot of people helped me grow, which I appreciate. As the old saying goes "You rub my back, I rub yours." along with the other saying "Don't burn down your bridges."

Comment

well i dont gain anything threatening anyone i only critize stuff so if u actually saw what i typed instead of fuming i started a fight fight with a casher u would understand
                                and ya cashers run the servers i wholeheartedly agree with that but if u guys think cashers shd get a special treatment cse u cash or something like that that is something i dont agree
                                the server in which i am cashers dont complain some of them r very good friends of mine too well maybe its bcse of that i had to argue,maybe u guys r ...say different ..... well anyway my point is made good day !
                                (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Working...
                                X