No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 03/05 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there was an imbue bugg o.o, and i was wondering how some chars have imbued all their equips, i htink thats pretty unfair and something has to be done
    Game:Crystal Saga
    Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
    Class: Mage
    Plane:Eidolon
    Lv:160+
    Guild: The Spartans
    Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
    Honor: Emperor
    Tenets: maxed

Comment

Finally some new and creative events and useful game updates! Thank you R2

Also thanks for fixing imbue bug, why does it matter if half my server got all their equip imbued, right? We will just ignore it like it never happened.

New shop mount is nice, I can see you all put a lot effort into it. Keep up with a good work!

Comment

at my server some got their packs from lvl 60-80 but not higher.. and others coulnd't get a single llvler pack... pls fix it.. some people would enjoy the pow for their lvl so they can get a bit to catch up on some higher lvl(tenets) players
        Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
        Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
        Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
        Pets: A Lot!!
        Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
        Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
        Wings: Divine Wings
        Weapon: Immortal Aug
        Pixie: Celestial Stage
        Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
        Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

It's a good question, what happens to the users who obviously abused the bug? Are the Terms and Conditions just for decoration purposes? Or is the new aim of the game to abuse bugs fastest before they are fixed?

Comment

We unfortunately have no way of spotting who may have abused said bug. If any of you have any leads of questionable activity and/or proof of ToS violation, do report them via ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. With the information provided, the team will investigate the reported player, and proceed as necessary.

Comment

What info we need to provide? isnt it obvious by seeing their gear? or u want the name list of half ppl in my server?
              IGN:Kuzuka

Server: (S9) Zensho Island

Comment

Well telling people what the imbue bug that was fixed would likely help. I for one never actually got around to imbueing anything, so I wouldn't realize it was a bug even if I saw someone with bugged gear.

Comment

Well.... the imbue bug is really nothing compared to the anniversary event bug last time, some people got banned 'temporarily' but now they're free again and some never got banned, at least in my server. We're talking about hundreds, thousands of free gpow and pow, ESOP, prom feathers, divine feathers, at least 10-100 k roses, ares and bunch of other stuff. So it is most likely nothing will happen to those who abuse bug, especially donators, that's just the fact of this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
                    Well.... the imbue bug is really nothing compared to the anniversary event bug last time, some people got banned 'temporarily' but now they're free again and some never got banned, at least in my server. We're talking about hundreds, thousands of free gpow and pow, ESOP, prom feathers, divine feathers, at least 10-100 k roses, ares and bunch of other stuff. So it is most likely nothing will happen to those who abuse bug, especially donators, that's just the fact of this game.
                    what anniversary bug o.O. cant believe no one noticed on the server

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                      We unfortunately have no way of spotting who may have abused said bug. If any of you have any leads of questionable activity and/or proof of ToS violation, do report them via ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. With the information provided, the team will investigate the reported player, and proceed as necessary.
                      Blazingangel already said there's a lot chars that abused the bug after it was reported! And there's a lot ways to find out even if you hadn't spot it beforehand! So don't spout nonsense like that without knowing! And the ticket you're claiming , lately none bothers with them, all we get are tha auto msgs! And after a week passes, another auto saying "we hope the problem was resoslved so we gonna close the ticket!" So just forwarding people to make tickets it's just an excuse!
                      Last edited by Reverie; 03-06-2015, 07:16 AM. Reason: Removed censor.

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
                        Blazingangel already said there's a lot chars that abused the bug after it was reported! And there's a lot ways to find out even if you hadn't spot it beforehand! So don't spout nonsense like that without knowing! And the ticket you're claiming , lately none bothers with them, all we get are tha auto msgs! And after a week passes, another auto saying "we hope the problem was resoslved so we gonna close the ticket!" So just forwarding people to make tickets it's just an excuse!
                        The procedure to handling ToS violators is set: you file a ticket so the GMs can look into the player. We are not going to enter every server and single-handedly look at every existing toon to see if they have imbued gear.

If you would like to contribute to a resolution, you may report suspicious players to the GMs for further investigation. Otherwise, you can expect nothing as you, a part of the player-based community, is also not effectively contributing to the solution. Players who violated our ToS aren't going to just disappear without first being identified, reported, and investigated -- our GMs aren't psychics, believe it or not. They don't have the ability to peek into a server and knowing right off the bat who's doing what.

After all that's said and done, if you care enough to actually follow R2 formalities and report players via the system, props to you. You're welcome to post your ticket number(s) for forwarding. You're also more than welcome to seek input from any of the other two CS moderators -- see if they have another option for ya'.
                        Last edited by Reverie; 03-06-2015, 07:37 AM.

Comment

See all you can do is remove censor and forward us to the ticket section! So get us a person who got authority enough with the forum bots!

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
                            See all you can do is remove censor and forward us to the ticket section! So get us a person who got authority enough with the forum bots!
                            Certainly, you may speak with a game master where they work. You can do so here: http://support.r2games.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                              The procedure to handling ToS violators is set: you file a ticket so the GMs can look into the player. We are not going to enter every server and single-handedly look at every existing toon to see if they have imbued gear.

If you would like to contribute to a resolution, you may report suspicious players to the GMs for further investigation. Otherwise, you can expect nothing as you, a part of the player-based community, is also not effectively contributing to the solution. Players who violated our ToS aren't going to just disappear without first being identified, reported, and investigated -- our GMs aren't psychics, believe it or not. They don't have the ability to peek into a server and knowing right off the bat who's doing what.

After all that's said and done, if you care enough to actually follow R2 formalities and report players via the system, props to you. You're welcome to post your ticket number(s) for forwarding. You're also more than welcome to seek input from any of the other two CS moderators -- see if they have another option for ya'.
                              So you produce a bug on your way to make a guide on imbue system, then after it was reported immediately you take no action and let players exploit it, thus making unfairness amongst players! And in the end you still ask to do your job and report you the players you did so?! So what's your job??!! Where's your actions upon a problem that you created in the first place?! So now i got to pay 500$/ or farm for a 6months to compete with people that got em for free/not work at all cause of you??? I call it that stealing!! And you still dare to speak to me for formalities?! (things that i've done 3weeks ago and nothing was done)
                              Enough get me someone who got the authority to speak about it and not forward me!

Comment

The ticket system is the way to go if you wish to contact the R2 support.
                                Thats just the way it is.

And i think those people who were able to exploit it were lucky i suppose.
                                but as Reverie stated, you are best to complain at the staff that answers the tickets. Ranting here won't get you much further.
                                The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
                                Please think twice about your posts!
                                [img]http://images.tfdlite.com/tarttitle.jpg[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X