[Patch Notes] 03/19 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can anyone find a game that dosnt have a bug? that's what I thought
    and also what would you all rather have bugs and events or no events and bugs being fixed?
    all the emergency maint, weekly maints(that don't last for more than 2 hours ive noticed, they say 3-4 hours), patch notes bug fixes etc
    all this stuff happening behind the game and people are complaining about events -_- seriously? I bet the devs would love to shut the servers down for a week or more just to fix everything but they wont, coz devs or anyone that has a customer based business does not bring everything to a stop to fix stuff -_-
    I'd rather have no events and bugs being fixed then have a buggy game.
    damn you people must be sat in SG bored and doing nothing whilst your on here, don't like how the game is atm don't play it.
    and has no one ever thought why they may open new servers and not fix all the bugs? might be because a new server is a fresh code and I doubt they use google translate to translate it or it wouldn't work lmao
    it gets worse before it gets better -_-
    Last edited by Reverie; 03-21-2015, 01:26 AM. Reason: Removed censor.

Comment

I really loved this Crystal saga but since Wartune appeared and Other games like Lunaria Story, Crystal Saga is really going down I quitted this game long time ago and the events are still ugly omg Devs what are you doing right now? watching us suffering and y'all just laughing making money to us so disappointed. RIP Old CS players it will never be the same again.
      ===============IGN : Eidolon: (S26)Ask================
      ===================Level : 120===================
      ===============Guild : (S17)United Dreams ================

How are you HATERS ?

Comment

Originally posted by dragonflyjnrr View Post
        can anyone find a game that dosnt have a bug? that's what I thought
        and also what would you all rather have bugs and events or no events and bugs being fixed?
        all the emergency maint, weekly maints(that don't last for more than 2 hours ive noticed, they say 3-4 hours), patch notes bug fixes etc
        all this stuff happening behind the game and people are complaining about events -_- seriously? I bet the devs would love to shut the servers down for a week or more just to fix everything but they wont, coz devs or anyone that has a customer based business does not bring everything to a stop to fix stuff -_-
        I'd rather have no events and bugs being fixed then have a buggy game.
        damn you people must be sat in SG bored and doing nothing whilst your on here, don't like how the game is atm don't play it.
        and has no one ever thought why they may open new servers and not fix all the bugs? might be because a new server is a fresh code and I doubt they use google translate to translate it or it wouldn't work lmao
        it gets worse before it gets better -_-
        You must be new to come on here and talk smack LOL yea looks like you just joined the game!! Let me school you real quick Bugs have been ongoing since day 1 and that DID not stop CS from coming up with different events!! As for a customer based company let me also give you a lesson in business!!! If you want players to keep cashing in a game MAKE it worth it for them to cash!!! They have the same old events for over a year and if no new events for their players to want to cash on Guess what????? They will loose Money!! Its just that simple Business 101 is to make sure that customers are happy and as you can see from forum they are NOT!!!! So if customers are not happy they will not cash if they do not cash Company will loose money see how simple it is!!

Originally posted by jamespalmares37 View Post
        I really loved this Crystal saga but since Wartune appeared and Other games like Lunaria Story, Crystal Saga is really going down I quitted this game long time ago and the events are still ugly omg Devs what are you doing right now? watching us suffering and y'all just laughing making money to us so disappointed. RIP Old CS players it will never be the same again.
        You are so right!! Every since they came out with others games its like the ONE game that MADE it Possible for them to do so has been placed on the back Burner!!! I so agree with you!!
        Last edited by Kagelol; 03-21-2015, 05:17 AM. Reason: Merged 2 posts
        S42MxMood03
        Guild-SoulofRuins
        Married:S36Krayzie
        Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

You guys must not have been paying attention.
          Out of all the games CS is the one that lasts longest.. that still has updates.

Broken realm for example came out after CS, it was a good game but the updates stopped and the game got killed.
          it doesnt even exist anymore at this moment.

If you look more closely at the other games Yit, B&J, ES, LS and Zamp for example you see that the updates have slowed way down or are even non-existent.
          There for i think CS is still doing fine and you guys have no reason to complain or to worry about updates and such.

And yes.. WT is still at top speed and his a whole lot of servers..
          But CS isnt doing so bad itself either

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
            Alright, let ms start by answering some of your questions...

Is that sarcasm you started your post with? Or you are really happy O.o
            Yup on both of those counts. It was meant to sound massively sarcastic, but at the same time you have no idea how much I wanted to respond. I volunteered and threw my hand so high up in the air that when I was called on and told to go for it I was practicaly bouncing in my chair in the excitement of the sarcasm that I was given permission to unleash upon the world! LOL

Alright so on ANYTHING having to do with bug fixes.
            [.....]
            I am not asking anyone to work longer in testing the new stuff.
            I am just asking it to be tested before being introduced!

It was obvious that when Beastmaster was introduced it was not tested at all. After only 10 minutes playing the beastmaster class you came across the first major problem - the 3 shard pieces could not be combined together. There is no need to mention the many other problems. If you cannot even test a new character to ensure you get through what is basically a starting island until you get to the main town, then you should not have introduced it so early. This in turn I presume has caused so much extra work for the coders that they didn't have time to do New year and St Patricks day events. Finally 6 months down the line we have an almost correct beastmaster class.
            Last edited by Reverie; 03-21-2015, 05:33 PM. Reason: Shortened quote.

Comment

erm nope but new account and every game that has a forum always have people moan about something everyday, im not defending anyone(or trying not to) I just see the bigger picture and have a lot of years experience with games and how much people moan about everything and how much things go wrong.
              yeah we could of had events but you still play don't you? I agree the shop items are not interesting anymore though I did have fun with valentine pack
              and business 101? I've been running my own business for the past 6 years -_- and it does get bad at times but the less people complain and actually tell the devs or the mods without hatefull comments then they might listen. would you listen to someone shouting at you? no.. classes have had bug fixes because people told them nicely about them it only takes a few minutes to be nice -_- but when people start arguing and throwing hate at mods it really annoys me coz mods don't have to reply or do anything, most mods on games do it of their own back and yeah GM's are slow to reply(I was a GM on a game voluntary btw) and maybe you get automated messages but remember your not the only one on the game, your not the only one having these problems.

if people have problems about the game or think of something they want to add then get your server to say something the more people that say something the better but I wouldn't listen if someone was being rude to me no one deserves that. just have patience with the mods its not their fault if you have a problem with the devs send them a email or even send them a complaint every business has a complaint process.

patience and team work is better than raging RAAAAAGGGE

Comment

and it does get bad at times but the less people complain and actually tell the devs or the mods without hatefull comments then they might listen.
                Guess has that already been tried bazillion times? People's gotta have a new strategy (changing tone) since the kind/friendly approach has no results.

Comment

and it does get bad at times but the less people complain and actually tell the devs or the mods without hatefull comments then they might listen.
                  I pretty much agree with qwer7y on this someone already posted the same thing.
                  DEVS/MODS do NOT do anything without hateful messages. Without them, they were always meant to do something years before they actually did it. You want to know why? Because loads of players actually raged at them, like corruption.
                  One of the MODs were even stated (This was to do with server merges - But also applies to every other situation we had in the game)
                  "All merge decisions are up to the devs, regardless of how many players agree or disagree with a merge."
                  This alone shows how much say we have in things in the game.
                  And with the automated responses, You probably have never been through customer responses because.. Cs is pretty famous for bad customer service.
                  EVEN if they: "We would try our best to let your voice be heard."

My wife sent a ticket asking if anything could be done for the immaculate pink diamonds on the slayers ring WHICH they deleted and then asked for a screen shot.
                  After the next few days of waiting for a reply, they then replied with -

"The developers have check your character in our back end. We kindly notice you that the Epic Atonement Band and Epic Atonement Choker need to be at least above level 90.
                  Then you could socket gems in the Beastmaster’s ring.

^ This was pretty funny, they ignored the whole slayers ring situation and replaced it with a exo ring? OF COURSE you can socket a Exolorn ring!
                  The ticket was to do with what they can do about the immaculate gems inside the ring.

Problems:
                  1. How can you really take a screen shot of a ring that has it's gems deleted?
                  2. How can you mistaken the ring? When it's been said numerous times.
                  3. Lol, Took them 2-4 days to read the ticket.

BlazingAngel, Your comment actually concerns me. You actually put the blame on your own players? That's pretty new.
                  Wasn't it your fault in the first place for not testing? Sure it takes long but yeah like someone actually said. They get paid to do this. When you're paying for a car, would you settle with a car with a smashed window?
                  Some people actually never played this game before. They wouldn't know if Beast Masters ring was a bug because BEAST MASTERS ARE NEW TO THEM they haven't played Eternal Saga or sister servers.
                  The sad thing is, you don't even have the audacity to apoligize, just make a absurd remark and put the blame on them. Well done MOD we love you!
                  So i find your comment highly disrespectful. Yes, you may say mine is but i can back it up with facts. Don't blame the whole population (Most likely all did socket their Slayers Rings with pink diamonds) For YOUR wrongs.

To conclude, You can pretty much see why everyone is angry and upset and are raging, so i don't know why everyones complaining about the rage, if you don't like it? Take your own advice and shoo lol.
                  Most people feel what i'm feeling about r2. People are just too afraid or too lazy to say something.
                  And dragonflyjnrr We as the community rather play with new events and no bugs at all lol? We shouldn't have to choose anyway.
                  "I'd rather have no events and bugs being fixed then have a buggy game." <-- So Funny - Because bugs aren't even fixed and this is a buggy game. Furthermore, I rather they shut it down for one week with 0 bugs than 1 hour a week of 3 bug fixes.
                  Server: (S73)Green Plains
                  IGN: (S73)Aura
                  Level: 180 eido
                  Class: Rogue
                  Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
                  Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

Keep it goin guys i got my popcorn and Sprite

Comment

tbh I see the bm accessory bug the players fault aswell as the devs fault coz if you played the game long enough you would know it shouldn't of worked and to get imjmaculates socketd that's a lot of hours and a lot of knowing the game to get them O.o so no new players wouldn't be socketing them Imo.

all im seeing is people complaining but still playing, to me if I wasn't happy with something I wouldn't still do it till it was better(not saying quit before anyone jumps the gun)
                      and I know from first hand experience a mod wont know everything coz the devs don't tell them everything -_-

by all means keep complaining and all that, you have a right to do that, just don't hate something but still do it coz that kinda defeats the object of complaining not here to argue
                      and no I havnt been through customer service never needed to.

I'm just hoping they bring an easter event on if not then yeah the forums wont be pretty lol
                      Last edited by dragonflyjnrr; 03-23-2015, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Lol this is funny

Comment

Just because someone knows how to farm immaculates doesn't mean they would know what a BRAND NEW CLASS
                          How could anyone know what you can expect from it? Like i said before, some might of actually thought it was a plus for them.
                          But yeah, i see your point, i know what you're trying to say, However.. would be nice if they could do something for them, could have given them like a days notice in forums.
                          Even a simple apology would do, is that so much to ask?
                          But let's agree to disagree, make things so much easier lol, especially in these arguements and rages.

You were talking about people complaining and you said: "If i wasn't happy with something I wouldn't still do it till it was better" That is your personal opinion and i can't change your thoughts about it,
                          But i will give you my side of the coin and many others here. Story time: We started the game years ago, were r2 was putting in some good work, looking after it's players and always
                          changing events and you know, giving players something to look forward to and so, this lead to people settling in the game, enjoyed it and put some hard work into the game
                          and of course money (As it's a business after all) This was "back in the day" lol without the fancy tenets, all these icons and glows and even attack speed/citrine gems lol.
                          People want to see that sort of game again, The one they always look forward to. We know they can do it, but right now.. they're showing less and less effort.
                          Also, Major factors like:
                          - Friends
                          - Money spent
                          - Knowing your good at something and already put time and patience on it, you wouldn't quit.
                          Stop people from quitting. Anything else, most would have quit already lol, i know most have.

But yeah, thanks for the little "discussion" lol and have a pleasant day and the way they're going with this, there will be no easter events xD
                          And you'll see Mods and whatever trying to save them from the pain of hate mail </3
                          Oh well, we just gotta wait and see
                          Enjoyyy Peepzzz
                          Server: (S73)Green Plains
                          IGN: (S73)Aura
                          Level: 180 eido
                          Class: Rogue
                          Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
                          Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJo View Post
                            Because bugs aren't even fixed and this is a buggy game. Furthermore, I rather they shut it down for one week with 0 bugs than 1 hour a week of 3 bug fixes.
                            totally agreed,
                            thats the best thing to do
                            Server : (S75)Frozen Wastelands
                            Character : Rogue
                            Name : (S75)SuperSkunky
                            Plane : Eidelon
                            Level : 110

Comment

Alright, I have been quiet for a few days now. I am going to chime in again.

Everyone seems to be under the impression that I do not understand where the players are coming from. I DO understand. I have a level 141 Eido Priest. (I just cannot be bothered to farm orders and level up LOL) Trust me, I understand the frustration. I report bugs all the time. And just so you know, we could test for weeks and still not find every bug, and shutting the game down to fix all the current bugs would not fix future bugs. Every time a patch is ran through there is the chance of new bugs showing up. No one can fully predict how a new batch of code is going to react to the code that is already in place. So regardless if they do something to fix all of the current bugs all at once, six months from now there would be the same issue all over again.

When it comes to bug abusing. I do NOT condone it. I am showing a different side of the coin. I am saying that you cannot have it both ways. If there is one bug that a few people abuse, people that did not have the availability to abuse the bug call for punishment. But then if there is a bug that players did abuse, and it gets fixed to be the way that it should be, the players that got to abuse it complain that they lost out when it was fixed. It happened with the corruption bug. When that bug was fixed the whole population of the game complained. The problem was that EVERYONE could abuse that bug. And when it was fixed, to the way that it should have been from the start, a good case was made on why the fix was wrong. But ALL the players got to abuse that bug, and when it was fixed it affected ALL players. There is a little bit of a difference when you have two groups of people, one that got to abuse it, and one that did not. And when there are two seclusive bugs like that, you have people that got to abuse one of the bugs, complain that they did not get to abuse the other, and want compensation for their loss when the bug they were able to abuse was fixed, but then on the reverse of the coin they want punishment for the players that got to abuse a bug they didnt get to abuse. Sounds kind of hypocritical to me. And I am someone that was not affected by either bug.

And then I see the post where it was said that I never post on this forum. To that I say, go to the main CS forum page. The one where you see all of the sub-forums listed. Scroll down to the very bottom and see who is listed as a moderator of this forum. I am. Go to ALL of the other R2 forums, see if you see my name listed on ANY other forum? You wont. I do not play any other R2 game. I do not moderate for any other forum. I am a Moderator for Crystal Saga. If you click on my name you can view my forum posts. You will see that all of my posts are on CS. I do post of the forums. I might not post here constantly, on every single thread that pops up. Some of them do not require my attention. Sometimes one of the other awesome mods that we have has already responded with the appropriate information and my input is not needed. Oh wait, sometimes I am worried about my job and family that I have outside of the game and have to take care of. Because once again, I volunteer for this position. It is a voluntary position. Apparently there is also some misconception that I get 5000 crystals a week or a month or whatever for doing my job. All I can say to this is, if you could see my toon, I dont think that you would think I was getting $50 worth of xtals a month. And I do not feel that I should have the need to come on here and defend my desire to help the players, with the most thankless job that I have ever had, to the players that I try to help on a daily basis.

Guess what guys, I try to show you the good things that have been happening. And all anyone wants to see is the negative. I am probably one of the most sarcastic people that anyone on this game has ever met. I find it highly funny reading the complaints though most times and it turns me sarcastic. My personality is sarcastic and my humor is sarcastic. When writing my first post I was literally giggling with sarcasm. LOL Sad thing, I am a fun person. And I truly am a moderator to HELP the players. And you can ask any of the players that have come to me for help. I never turn away a single person for the help that they desire. Even if it turns out that I cannot help their case, I still at least TRY. I am sorry that the players do not see that. But I will say that we (Reverie, Shadow, and myself) make sure that your bug reports, suggestions, and complaints get seen by the right people. But when you come here to the forums, and you are in attack mode, and you bite, and you complain, and you tear into us, you are tearing into US the MODS. The people that are actual players, the people that do see your complaints, hear your complaints, and feel your pain because we are ALSO actual players. We enjoy the game. We play right along side of you. Some of you even on the same servers, even if you do not realize it. (even though most people in my server know who I am) When you come to us with a legit complaint, with a legit possible solution to the issue, it is a whole lot easier for us to get it looked into. Coming here to the forums and attacking us, for things that are beyond out control, and then attacking harder when legitimate reasons why your glass should be half full instead of half empty, does not make us excited to help the players.

Honestly, it does not matter if R2 gave us massive super fun and different events every week, or released new content every week, or fixed ten thousand bugs each week, if ALL of those things were not being done every single week, then there would be complaints and no one would be happy. Because everyone is human. The Mods are human, the GMs are human, the Devs are human. No one is perfect. And there is no such thing as a perfect game or program. And there is no way to make every single person happy no matter what you do. For that matter, look at yourself. There is not anything that you personally could do to ensure that you will ALWAYS be happy. It is the way that you handle things that shows the kind of person that you are. If your unhappiness with the fact that there is not enough cool events, there is not enough bug fixes, there is not enough new content in a GAME is so intense, then maybe you should walk out of your house, and take a deep breath of the fresh air and enjoy the beautiful day.

Happy Gaming everyone. I will continue to do my thing and play the game, and help the players. And I fully expect the hate to continue to roll in. I hope that everyone can continue to find enjoyment in the game, and in the friendships that you have made on your server.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

tbh it is the people in a game that make it fun haha I wouldn't move servers if there just me and my friends there alone haha

and yeah ladyjo a lot of games have done this but even the forums have died with the game but this one is still alive which is a good sign.
                                I'm still playing and enjoying the game I wont leave till all my friends quit which they probably wont plus where would they all be without my buffs ^_^ seriously though 28 pm's yesterday for buffs O.o
                                this will be my last post on this thread(thank god) so I will say if you get bored drop someone of in tyria village and watch them use a teleport scroll (never laughed so hard in my life xD) :P

Comment

Working...
                                X