Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Lost Characters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R2 Account: _Leeloo_
    S22Leeloo Server:[S22] Tyria Village
    R2 Account: Bambilinoo
    S22Goldie Server:[S22] Tyria Village
    R2 Account: Sweetdelight
    S22 Aisha Server:[S22] Tyria Village

Comment

(S60)POGIun

Comment

(S26)Celestium
        acc:Lecarud
        character;Duracel
        Last edited by Lecarud; 06-23-2015, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Is this thread still active? I would like to get back some of my chars

Comment

qwertyako098

(S23)codex

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
              Some players lost characters following today's maintenance. For those who are affected, please provide: your R2 account name, character name and server number below.

Thanks

Note: Please leave your character name with the server name included. Example: (S1)Mynameispat
              \

sir can you give me back my char? (S23)codex ty in advance

Comment

(s3o):miggy02

Comment

S 126 Rallied Legions
                  Char: July
                  R2 Account: july1313

Comment

killer01234
                    (s42) realsadguy

Comment

Please help

Hello! I need some help.
                      I started playing Wartune some years ago (I think in 2013 but I'm not sure). I loved it a lot back then, but because I was busy I had to stop playing it for a while. Last time I logged in (last year) I played it a little, and then stopped again. Now, because I have a lot of free time, I want to start playing it again. So today I logged in (after changing my password) and I noticed that my characters are all gone. I want to know if there is a way of getting them back, from what I remember I had 3 or 4 characters. I really don't want to lose them, one of the characters had a pretty high level. A lot of things have changed so I don't know what to do. Also, one of the characters that I had (the one that I really want to get back) was Merlia, a female mage, on server 79, Ryre Camp (I'm pretty sure it was this server).
                      I would really appreciate it if could help me.
                      Also, I apologize if I have any mistakes, but English is not my mother language.
                      Thanks.
                      P.S: I entered on that server and it shows me the "Create a character" page.
                      P.S.S: I have just noticed that my username is not the same as it used to be. O_O
                      Last edited by R221087490; 07-25-2016, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X