Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance on 4/10 @ 03:30 EDT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok how about giving us back our easter eggs now? every1 lost their eggs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Krunix420 View Post
      i agree 100% shadow
      But it's all we'll get
      (S23)MasterBlint
      Angel Island
      Shadow Guild
      Rogue Scion
      Gorilla Titan
      FireLord

Comment

UHM r2 ya did it again Ya did not Rollback to 4/8 ya rollback further than that my RED easter egg rewards are GONE!!!! COME ON like really!!!!!!! GPOW gone and other rewards this is ridiculous can ya get something done right!!!! and this cheap compensation ya got going on is not going to work!!!!!! always finding a way to screw ya players OVER!!!!! maybe I don't need to cash anymore and Go ALT crazy like some ppl in this game!!!!!!!!!!!!
        S42MxMood03
        Guild-SoulofRuins
        Married:S36Krayzie
        Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Come Onnnn R2 - My daily login has been reset to day 1 too, why do you's do this to me #11
          (S36)Auroria
          160+ Eidolon Knight
          Apocolypse Co-leader
          (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

yay back and alive, & so are my friends!
            thank you..

srry to ask this but any idea on my missing marriage protection icon went?
            ticket # 306928 follow up pls
            Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 04-10-2015, 06:55 AM.
            Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
            Server:(S22)Tyria Village
            Spouse: (S23)Socrates
            Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
            -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
            -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
            -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Damn well ridiculous. Your so-called compensation will do nothing but make everyone struggle to earn back everything you mods and devs cost all of us. Not to mention you've screwed everyone who worked for the Easter events. This is nothing but an attempt to cover your[selves]. You've not actually compensated anyone for any of the trouble this has caused them.
              Last edited by Reverie; 04-10-2015, 11:27 AM. Reason: Removed censor.

Comment

I just want to know what kind of drunk bar does R2 hire their programmers from...seriously,you gain tons of money from the dozens of cash games you have,is it SO hard to hire decent programmers that don't screw up every single thing they do?!
                LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Cash 3281651578423 billion dollars for decent compensation!
                  Watch me get some bound mut as compensation cuz they can't change emails on accounts without messing up :P

Comment

i loose my pink egg on the rollback,is there a way to get it back?

Comment

Are you serious??? All the work and progress we made ysday is gone cause you're are incompetent?! Why we have to get facked cause of your own mess?!
                      Daily login resetted: that's 10SS and 1k eso lost and why cause you facked up! Ysday i made my boots +14 and now they are back to +9 why i have to get through all the trouble to make em again? Just give me a reason?!
                      ysday i made an 512SS node on soul! now on my bag are less SS than i had ysday i opened my char!

And last but not least your roll back is 2days and not 1 just b4 maint! I opened my char succesfully and the stuff that i got now on my bag are the stuff from 2 days ago!
                      I want my stuff back and the work i've done! You make a mess take responsibility for it!
                      Last edited by Reverie; 04-10-2015, 11:28 AM. Reason: Removed censor.

Comment

the maintenance's effect

dear GM, I'm someone from rinulka Peninsula, today, u guys do a great job in fixing the bugs about guild, and spouse in my server and another server, it just after the maintenance we lost several items (due to the game being rolled back) just like easter egg and all items that we got from yesterday till today, not to mention some of my friends who level became 0.
                        I hope for your kind heart to cooperate with us, maybe at least you could do again easter event since we kind of lost the reward for choco,, thanks for read my comments

Comment

So it was 2 days roll back and a waste of all my effort because you guys are incompetent. I made my Zodiac sword and it came out as OS quality. Now it's gone. Even if I make it again, it might not be of OS quality!
                          Last edited by BlueHora; 04-11-2015, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Why didn't you rollback 3years ago to start from scratch! R2 logic: Make a mistake(25%players messed up) -> Fix mistake(100%players messed up)
                            Compensation: take 2x exp cause that's the medicine for everything!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rollback.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	1710853

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
                              We are aware that much character information has been missing following the maintenance on April 9th. In order to resolve this issue, we have decided to roll-back the affected servers to April 8th 03:30 EDT.

Maintenance Time: 4/10 03:30 EDT/00:30 PDT/07:30 GMT/15:30 GMT+8

Affected Servers (servers that are going offline for maintenance): S12, S14, S18, S21, S22, S23, S27, S33, S36, S40, S42, S45, S50, S54

Recharged amounts and friend lists won't be rolled-back.

After the maintenance, the following events will be available on the affected servers:
                              • 2x crop growth speed
                              • 2x drop rate
                              • 2x quest exp
                              • 2x pet exp

Event Duration: 4/10 after maintenance - 4/12 23:59 Server Time

We at R2 are very sorry for this mishap and are working diligently with the developers.
                              nice ty for Screwing everyone and where the hell is our compensation not to mention the 2 days of lost work 57 hours of lost time for er1 and worse for some who's toons where Deleted thx for the fallow through(NOT).....
                              Crystal Saga
                              Server: Kraken Beach (S33)
                              IGN: (S33)ShadowAxle1
                              Class: Mage(Hybrid)
                              Guild: SoulOfRuins just another noob :P
                              Plane/Level: Eidolon/122
                              Pet Of Choice: Burning Angel Gen 3 :D Level of pet:126 :D

Eternal Saga
                              Server: S35
                              Class: Worrier
                              ​

Comment

Great u fixed bugg but let us get a few more easter egg days so we can reclame the lost we been try to get a hole week

Comment

Working...
                                X