Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 9/10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pappody View Post
    If you don't want people to comment close the whole forum down or even better pass the game to another provider if you can't maintain it properly!
    They are just going to ignore us like they always do and hope that we shut up abt them lacking in making their customers happy!!!!! but I think they forget that if it wasn't for us cashing they would have no game!!! They are getting worse by the week but what do we expect from a company who don't care about their players all they can see is $!!!! They should at least have the decency to answer and let us know what the heck is going on instead of ignoring it!!! NEW FLASH R2 if you just ignore it U make players wanna quit and then it means bye bye Game but I know you guys can care less since ya keep rolling out new games!! YA need to remember what game made that Possible for the company to be able to branch to other avenues Crystal Saga was the Game that made that possible Just Remember that!!!!!!
    S42MxMood03
    Guild-SoulofRuins
    Married:S36Krayzie
    Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Will we atleast get a proper guide and introduction for the new system this time?

Comment

I think the really sad thing is that it seems R2 has forgotten the first rule of Business 101 and that is keep your customers happy. No customers = no revenue = no business = no company. Continuing to make new games, new servers, etc. doesn't compensate for lack of providing a quality service on a game that drew us here in the first place and was the foundation for all the other games R2 has created. Just think, I've been in this game since (S1)AuroraPoint was the ONLY server!! I'm quickly losing interest in a game that does hardly anything for it's players. Yeah sure, they just gave us 10 new levels that we didn't have to grind for weeks to get orders for, but they still haven't given us new health or mana potions to keep up with the higher levels. Instead, they give us a system where our mounts can now basically have their own boneyard type levelling system. Why? Then lo and behold, where is a post to explain IN DETAIL how to use the new tokens that players are picking up for this? News Flash R2 - we aren't psychic!! As for the Anniversary - that's usually around the 15th or 16th of Sept but I agree it should have been included in this weeks updates. So some advice R2, stop creating new servers for players who are losing interest in your game, start maintaining interesting events to keep players interested in staying and keeping their VIP memberships running (one source of income for your company), STOP creating new features that are strictly crystal based (the new Kids) and keep in mind there are a lot of players who don't work for a living and can't keep asking their parents for money to drop into your game. Get yourselves back to caring about the players that are keeping your company going!!

(S1)BettyFoop
        Aurora Point
        Player since Sept 2011
        off my soapbox for now
        Last edited by Meemaw135588; 09-10-2015, 09:20 AM. Reason: additional information

Comment

Well Said Betty
          enough said...........
          WE ARE LEGENDS

IGN: Riversong
          Server: (S1)Aurora Point
          Class: Mage
          Lvl: Eido 180
          Pets: Guardian Angel, Emperor Demon + a lot of others
          Guild: 'LEGENDS'

Comment

I have forwarded your concerns to the team. No guarantees that it'll engage a response in any form, but it's been sent.

Comment

I just started cashing after almost a year of playing the game. should I stop cashing considering what r2 is doing with this game? The mount system just doesn't seem to excite me all that much, most notably because it wants $5 for something and I don't even know what the hell it does or how many times it is going to want $5. I'm guessing the max is worth a million dollars in crystal whatever it is.

The 1x purified crystal is a waste of time, I can afk in level 45 dungeons and get >4 each time, why would I want to honour badges away on 1 PC when they are better spent on maturity stones and gmut daily swap?

I was told by other players to wait for the anniversary event, been having issues getting firelord and I really don't have the patience for their boring and repetitive quiz.... I got told that the event makes it easier to get FL eggs.
              So it makes total sense that r2 would have no event. They are probably trying to usher players into another game. Frankly, in a flash based environment, there really isn't much need to move to another game.

It would be nice if r2 would figure out that some of their practices and gougy business model, and failure to correct some problematic glitches in the game, are what pisses players off and sends them packing.
              As it is the higher level players have to babysit the lower level players otherwise they just get frustrated and leave (specifically <level 40 mortal players)

Doesn't the dev team play their own bloody game ever?
              Last edited by Reverie; 09-10-2015, 01:01 PM. Reason: Removed censor.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthc View Post
                I just started cashing after almost a year of playing the game. should I stop cashing considering what r2 is doing with this game? The mount system just doesn't seem to excite me all that much, most notably because it wants $5 for something and I don't even know what the hell it does or how many times it is going to want $5. I'm guessing the max is worth a million dollars in crystal whatever it is.

The 1x purified crystal is a waste of time, I can afk in level 45 dungeons and get >4 each time, why would I want to **** honour badges away on 1 PC when they are better spent on maturity stones and gmut daily swap?

I was told by other players to wait for the anniversary event, been having issues getting firelord and I really don't have the patience for their boring and repetitive quiz.... I got told that the event makes it easier to get FL eggs.
                So it makes total sense that r2 would have no event. They are probably trying to usher players into another game. Frankly, in a flash based environment, there really isn't much need to move to another game.

It would be nice if r2 would figure out that some of their practices and gougy business model, and failure to correct some problematic glitches in the game, are what pisses players off and sends them packing.
                As it is the higher level players have to babysit the lower level players otherwise they just get frustrated and leave (specifically <level 40 mortal players)

Doesn't the dev team play their own bloody game ever?
                Yes stop cashing they don't deserve and nah I don't think they even know what the game is about tbh
                'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                  Yes stop cashing they don't deserve and nah I don't think they even know what the game is about tbh
                  Haha to late some ppl have spent quite a bit on the game but like those ppl i will stop now since i have a grim feeling the game wont live long since well we see how things are going lately so i dont wana spend on a game that wont be around to play it after im finished so il just stick around and fool on my server, tough i cant do that much either once a very full and lively server (sometimes you could not find even a place to set up your shop thats how full it was) now deserted. And i dont think they will give us a official guide for the new system either lately they dont care so we dont even now what the heck is that new thing!

Comment

you think by giving me a warning about language is going to change how I feel abt R2 I have been playing since 2012 and have cashed the legit way thru R2 not like other players ok so you want me to watch my language I did not use any curse words why not look at a dictionary before claiming that I did but Do not think for a second that I will cash anymore in this fail game!!!!! Why not send that to the GM instead of threatening a player I can spend my money on better things especially no longer on R2
                    S42MxMood03
                    Guild-SoulofRuins
                    Married:S36Krayzie
                    Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

You're welcome to express your feelings about the company, however you can do so civilly. Further excessive use of [censored] language will result in more than just a warning. Carry on. :3

Comment

I think it's very unfortunate, the volume of cash I know goes into the game and into r2's pockets, you'd think they would actually spend a bit more of the community's money on improving the game.

In COF I still get a japanese warning rengoku or some weird stuff trying to teleport out of the room that won't let me teleport out.
                        Sometimes I am told to be in a party when I should not be in one, butt. Sometimes the opposite. Why not eliminate the pop-ups and just AUTOPARTY if that's necessary and if in a party have a leave party popup automatically come up.
                        Why must there be all this redundant clicking?

Why when I hide players do they unhide? They should remain hidden.

Why does wrangle not announce when someone grabs the fruit or turns it in?

Why do we need separate menu item for VIP stuff?

Why is there no logout feature so I don't have to reload the page?

Why have the icons all over the screen not been tidied up? It totally interferes with game play.

I mean if r2 really wants to usher people off to another game that's up to them, but I think if that''s what is going to happen then I'll be moving on to something that is not flash based, and something that supports it's players more.

I disenchanted a piece of my savage/slayer set once, filled with gems, and the developer claims that it's meant to do that? Really? Some of the icons are the same for other pieces of armor, there is so little distinction in the game, couldn't
                        just a bit more effort go into actually making the game nicer for it's players?

If I made ten grand off of a flash game like this per month I'd probably be kissing the community's butt. I'm willing to bet r2 makes more than that considering the volume of people who I see paying for vip status, myself included.

Think it's time to fire the present developer and hire a new one to work on the game.

Also the censorship feature in the game is overkill. It censors things which are not bad words, it censors english words like glass, crass, etc.

Seriously gay (try using it in the game) is a bad word? Maybe someone who is gay should sue the pants off r2 for discrimination.
                        Last edited by stealthc; 09-12-2015, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthc View Post
                          Think it's time to fire the present developer and hire a new one to work on the game.
                          Nah they should fire everyone would be better than this cuz if no one is running it atleats there's an excuse for no bug things but come on 3 years to fix that invdaer.. wonder how deep they are :/
                          Last edited by Reverie; 09-13-2015, 10:02 AM. Reason: Removed censors.
                          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
                          X