No announcement yet.

[Announcement] CS 11/22/2012 Turkey Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think that they will be like last time , afk and collect turkeys from mobs (or elite mobs , dont remember ) and then roest them in bbq in starglade that was good but we want something new and pls DONT return the turkey pet
    Game:Crystal Saga
    Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
    Class: Mage
    Plane:Eidolon
    Lv:160+
    Guild: The Spartans
    Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
    Honor: Emperor
    Tenets: maxed

Comment

• Originally posted by afwazaq View Post
      i think that they will be like last time , afk and collect turkeys from mobs (or elite mobs , dont remember ) and then roest them in bbq in starglade that was good but we want something new and pls DONT return the turkey pet
      why bump an old thread ?
      "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

• Originally posted by fezzaboi View Post
        and no one learnt last time? STOP BEGGING FOR EVENTS...
        learnt?? What does that mean, lmao!!! If the turkey event is on the same level as the Halloween event then it will be a great event. I got 150 bone eggs and 75 mount food. There will probably be turkey bosses and a treasure hunt or some seeds. As long as you have a few alts it will be very productive. If you don't have alts then you don't really know how to play. I'd like to see more world bosses, more ladder levels, and some prize updates on old events. I see a lot of people wanting sp and fl eggs. You guys are probably on newer servers but they are really easy to get once you figure out how. SS and G muts are always needed, but I'd really like to see something with Mark of God.
        "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

• the turkey things will be available tomorrow?
          Game:Crystal Saga
          Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
          Class: Mage
          Plane:Eidolon
          Lv:160+
          Guild: The Spartans
          Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
          Honor: Emperor
          Tenets: maxed

Comment

Working...
          X