No announcement yet.

Server Login Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

having major issues with lag and loading have s[ent alot of money on this game would like to continue playing this game but not if this keeps up
    s63 having problems still live in canada fix this or im done with this game want a refund like really
    Last edited by R215975735; 11-09-2015, 12:15 AM.

Comment

[s58] Holorn Cliff.. I can´t connect. The same message as LordKyo
      Last edited by estrello77; 11-09-2015, 04:36 AM.

Comment

still can't log in into the server

Comment

any news on how the search for the issue and solving it would be appreciated as well as advanced knowledge if your going to do a roll back please and thank you

Comment

Originally posted by twyla View Post
            no roll back?.. how can you say nothing is missing if cant log in at all for days?.. trove, ladder, corruption, void, wb, iob, dungeons, fairy.. so tell meh if this is nothing at all?.. and you know what.. im surprised we dont have a live chat support in this game, why is that?.. other game has...just saying
            Are you serious ? rollback will give you nothing if you haven't done anything for those last 3 days, but for others that managed to somehow do some events/dungeons it would mean loosing bunch of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by twyla View Post
              no roll back?.. how can you say nothing is missing if cant log in at all for days?.. trove, ladder, corruption, void, wb, iob, dungeons, fairy.. so tell meh if this is nothing at all?.. and you know what.. im surprised we dont have a live chat support in this game, why is that?.. other game has...just saying
              for people who cant log in it will seem they are losing some, but technicality aside, u didnt lose anything coz u havent anything yet. on that note, those people who were desperate enough they tried to log in every minute it said lost connection to server that has done something in game for the past day would definitely lose something coz they DID SOMETHING. u cant lose something u didnt do. just cant log, but if u try like most people who are desperate , like me (although it took 3-12hrs continuous non stop relogging), lets say you're one of us and u manage to do all your planned thing for the day and someone said they want a rollback just coz they cant log.. if u put your shoes on ours what could possible reason can u give that is valid for rollback.. none. unless the server itself made a huge bug like that one that happened last April 2015 that made most player be deleted so does the guild and marriage stuff, if this server issue we're having is like that then thats a legitimate rollback thing. for the meantime, we are all to standby and wait for GM/Dev/Mods announcement fr as of the minute they cant tell whats going on but rest assured they are already on the case. and while cs is kinda down fr most of us try doing something else or do what we are doing >>logging nonstop til it connect us. thats all gl to all.

if you guys having doubt that only U.S. people can log try using hotspot shield make your IP as U.S.A. one. I should tell that some people also frm U.S. is having as hard time us most of us do.
              Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 11-09-2015, 06:32 AM. Reason: just merging my thoughts rather than being scolded fr spamming :p
              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

My experience:
                Windows XP: Don´t charge character list. Failed conection server.
                Windows Vista: Connect. Lag in the game of 3 seconds
                Windows 7: Connect. Same lag
                Windows 8: Not tested
                Windows 10: Not tested

Comment

cant play till now

Comment

5 days NO LADDER NO CORRUPTION NO DUNGEON? NO UPDATE YET IF THE ISSUE WILL BE FIX OR NOT?*** IM GONNA QUIT THIS ****.

Comment

Welp. What can you do, but wait for a resolution to this issue. I have not been able to play, but I will fondly rememder the irritations and enjoyment this game has provided.

Comment

Storm, would yo mind please giving us an update

Comment

seriously bored of this now. is it going to be fixed or not?

Comment

I have a new error message today

Click image for larger version

Name:	New error.png
Views:	1
Size:	964.0 KB
ID:	1719174

Comment

what none of them are telling us is that this isn't a server issue its a third part they banned about a week ago... he has demands and they wont do what he wants so he is essentially logging in as many people as possible on a loop so even if you try and re log in the thing he is using will see it and login before the game registers you as being in and it will fail. R2 can fix this but they will not. Simply put they don't care about us they care about money and getting their own way. to any who did not know this im sad to inform you and to any R2 members who already know this... yea we know the truth now. i dont care who he is i just want to get on my damn characters so stop being childish and fix this because you can and should.

Comment

Originally posted by R2663470 View Post
                                what none of them are telling us is that this isn't a server issue its a third part they banned about a week ago... he has demands and they wont do what he wants so he is essentially logging in as many people as possible on a loop so even if you try and re log in the thing he is using will see it and login before the game registers you as being in and it will fail. R2 can fix this but they will not. Simply put they don't care about us they care about money and getting their own way. to any who did not know this im sad to inform you and to any R2 members who already know this... yea we know the truth now. i dont care who he is i just want to get on my damn characters so stop being childish and fix this because you can and should.
                                here's the reply to that rumor
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	rumor has it.png
Views:	1
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	1719182

so u say IF the rumors true u just gonna give in. well when he said delete u what will u do? (just curious)
                                Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                                Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                                Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                                Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                                -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                                -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                                -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Working...
                                X