• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 days and still counting
    (S66)Adobe
    (S66)Nightmoor Hollow
    Knight

“In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.”

Comment

• soon 2 weeks and cant do any dungeon or void start to hurt big time. and still no word is there anyone even working to fix it, as i see situation looks like they abandoned sinking ship

Comment

• How many days takes to fix a login issue?! How many day takes to realize what's the problem and inform your Customers?! After how many days you say [screw] em and stop bothering?!
        You trying so hard to bankrupt and lose your customers, so you try make some money before going out with a bang?! Let's see what authorities got to say about this!
        A FRAUD odor lies on the air above R2 company on Shenzhen! I suggest you cancel all your payments to minimize your loses! As for the ones you already made good luck with your lawsuits!
        Last edited by Reverie; 11-16-2015, 02:56 PM. Reason: Language.

Comment

• They said log in issue has been resolved but why i still cannot log in???!!!
          Server: (S54)Netheran realm
          IGN: (S54)GODRIC
          Plane: Eidolon
          Class: HYBRID Mage
          Guild: (S45)Candyshop
          Mount: Kilin
          Pet: Guardian Angel

Comment

• Anyone still having problem logging in or just me?? Takes forever to load and then all of a sudden pop up appears "lost connection to server"
            Server: (S54)Netheran realm
            IGN: (S54)GODRIC
            Plane: Eidolon
            Class: HYBRID Mage
            Guild: (S45)Candyshop
            Mount: Kilin
            Pet: Guardian Angel

Comment

• I still can not log in who says issues where resolved , i can tell you from what i am seeing and tests that i have done my log in issues are directly related to r2 and the lag in servers I can see a lag of 3700 to 4700 ms that coupled with everything else ie clearing cache and it haveing to reload everything i make my connection time out on main, but can make a new toon and play this is getting old

Comment

• Cant wait for it to be fixed, my main character is the one that seems to keep timing out from server, but newer ones or create a character work tons better. So i am not really managing to get anything done.
                Server: S2 Himeng Valley

IGN: Nnao
                Level: 119 Eidolon
                Guild: Dragonspine

Zombie Mode <-------------That how i am still alive.

Comment

• Apparently i can create a new alt on my mains account and connect to the server of my main but i can't get access with my main! So Care to explain R2 why you don't let me access the char i spend my money on?!

Comment

• Originally posted by pappody View Post
                    Apparently i can create a new alt on my mains account and connect to the server of my main but i can't get access with my main! So Care to explain R2 why you don't let me access the char i spend my money on?!
                    maybe they would like us to put money on new accounts now and just forget the old ones... or they're just idjits who have not even some common sense to tell us wth is going on
                    (S66)KKpower

Comment

• Yeah this is starting to get ridiculous. :/ It's been almost two weeks now and no news or sign of them even trying to fix anything....as much as I'd like to believe that they're at least attempting to fix it, it's pretty hard to now. Just saying, it's pretty easy to believe the rumors when the problem actually seems to be getting worse for a lot of people, and nothing seems to be done about it. And I don't think anyone would honestly be able to say that this is a problem affecting only a few people, since the forums are being blown up so much about this. :P

Comment

• Originally posted by popclips View Post
                        Yeah this is starting to get ridiculous. :/ It's been almost two weeks now and no news or sign of them even trying to fix anything....as much as I'd like to believe that they're at least attempting to fix it, it's pretty hard to now. Just saying, it's pretty easy to believe the rumors when the problem actually seems to be getting worse for a lot of people, and nothing seems to be done about it. And I don't think anyone would honestly be able to say that this is a problem affecting only a few people, since the forums are being blown up so much about this. :P
                        Their to busy coding the new system coming new week with that pretty icon in the middle of the screen, they cant be swayed by such insignificant problems

Comment

• This is ridiculous!!! Our GL got dc'd and now can't even log back on to set seignor >.<
                          (S36)Auroria
                          160+ Eidolon Knight
                          Apocolypse Co-leader
                          (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

• Originally posted by FateAverruncus1 View Post
                            Their to busy coding the new system coming new week with that pretty icon in the middle of the screen, they cant be swayed by such insignificant problems
                            r2? coding? aww that's adorable how u think they actually do something, original cs devs translate coding for them and just gives it lol
                            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

• Have not been able to get on my Main account for a month

Comment

• Resolved? are you kidding me?
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	20.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	684.5 KB
ID:	1719348Click image for larger version

Name:	r2.jpg.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	1719347
                                (S66)Adobe
                                (S66)Nightmoor Hollow
                                Knight

“In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.”

Comment

Working...
                                X