No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 11/12 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think the charm issue was last straw for me, canceled my vip and don't even feel like playing anymore. it actually feels like work playing nowadays anyway

Comment

So far, everythings a mess and we players getting limited resources aside from having cant login game issue R2 only thought of messing players more.
      as far as i remember i always report about massive bots, knowing that they are the cause of R2 making items bound.
      Well the latest update made it almost impossible for us to make our ALL charms into crystal.
      but in all my tickets they keep telling me that the mallbots arent affecting the game and i should just iggy.
      NOW i have question for u R2, if it isnt affecting me in-game why are we getting punished instead of mallmmo. R2 should ban them if not automatically have someone manually do it. ME as a game casher is affected by the decisions made by R2 to stop these mallmmobots. You guys keep making us suffer by making things bound and exchange limitted. Its not our fault mallmmo is in the game, its technically the game management fault for not apprehending them before they even scaled this much in-game.
      R2.. there's alot of people willing to volunteer the trace this bots. R2 STOP MAKING US, PLAYERS, especially cashers, SUFFER MORE.

WE ALREADY DEALING WITH SERVER ISSUE WHEN WE CANT EVEN LOGIN OUR MAIN CHARACTER. WE ALREADY GOT LOTS BOUND ITEMS THE INVENTORY CANT HANDLE MORE. YOU GUYS MADE ALMOST EVERYTHING BOUND ALREADY. NOW R2 LIMITED CHARM TO CRYSTAL EXCHANGE. WHAT MORE SUFFERING U WANT US JUST BECAUSE YOU GUYS CANT STOP MMALLMMO. WHY MUST IT HAVE TO BE US PLAYERS WHO HAVE TO SUFFER. IS THIS HOW R2 TREATS EVERY CLIENT? MAKE PLAYERS SUFFER BECAUSE WE CASH FOR YOU? REALLY?

hope R2 staff read this. I'll aso file a ticket regarding this mallmmo and charm exchange issue. hope everyone will fill their share, well the rest of us who havent quitted yet.
      if you've never lost your mind, then you've never followed your heart

Comment

Good job with your latest update, just lost 75% of the player base because now non-cashers are completely left in the dust.
        What are bugs?

Comment

they don't CARE lol as ya can see the update was done and nothing was mentioned about it I find it Funny LMAO ya limited the freaking Charm exchange to once a day!!! Who is running this company because tbh whoever it is you are STUPID go back to Business School Basics 101!!! first issue: Ya let the Bots do whatever they want! and when players bring it up!!!!! you guys Lie and say ya working on IT! or Pretty much as we were told mind your business!!! Second Issue: We have never seen bots at the wishing well!!! (so that excuse is not a good ONE)!! Third: You guys have server issues and we get told by a MOD the system is up only a hand full of ppl are having Issues LMAO that was the most Ridiculous Answer I have Ever Seen!! then we are told they are working on the issue with no ETA ( this means that the Dev are dumber that the one running the company or plain just don't care because NOTHING has been DONE) Fourth: Ya need to remember who the freak MADE R2 the company it is today just in case you guys Forgot THE PLAYERS have especially those Who have cashed loadss of money on this GAME!!! This was R2 first game and tbh should take Priority over the Other Games!! So the lack of support from this company is a JOKE!!!! and I hope the gm's read this POST and understand that you guys are not dealing with just little kids on this game!!! And as a company I am not even sure how you guys are still running because it is the worse Customer service support system I have ever SEEN!! Fail Company TBH I would never recommend anyone to play any R2 games!!!! and of course like I said before you guys can care less abt the players!!! Hence why ya are doing the stuff ya Doing!!!!
          S42MxMood03
          Guild-SoulofRuins
          Married:S36Krayzie
          Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Originally posted by Unggo View Post
            no notice at all.. why is that?? can r2 pay for all my charm been saving for black friday??

where's reverie she should atleast give some advance notice to her fellow servers..and Apo u should know to right?
            Why should i now O.O i ain't no oracle
            APOLOYMI
            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

LOL, can't you all see that they want this game to close ? Login issues and lag is caused by reduced number or running servers, means they are reusing CS ones for other games. And all this ..!. happening is to make people quit, willingly of course, so they don't have to compensate anything.

Comment

still not fixed

Comment

File tickets flood Gm until this roses exchange system is back to unlimited

Comment

R2 really want to get MMO out of this game, Quiz is an abussed event and i remember when i tried to log in before quiz and it says "Server Full".and ik people will get mad at me but FOR ME its a good idea to have only 1 attempt for exchange but it could have been a good idea when a lot of players bugged anniversary event last year tho...

ING : (S56) Mello
                    Server : S56 Seira Island
                    Married with ♥ (S56) Zetho ♥
                    Kyubi Gen 2
                    Too many pets
                    etc etc etc... lo
                    I'll be your guardian angel, Your sweet company, No matter where I go, I'll make sure you're all I see ~

Comment

Originally posted by blackroserock View Post
                      R2 really want to get MMO out of this game, Quiz is an abussed event and i remember when i tried to log in before quiz and it says "Server Full".and ik people will get mad at me but FOR ME its a good idea to have only 1 attempt for exchange but it could have been a good idea when a lot of players bugged anniversary event last year tho...

ING : (S56) Mello
                      Server : S56 Seira Island
                      Married with ♥ (S56) Zetho ♥
                      Kyubi Gen 2
                      Too many pets
                      etc etc etc... lo
                      You think it's a good idea because people use alts on quiz? wow... It doesn't matter if quiz is an abused event, everyone has the same opportunity to do so, lots of alts doing quiz doesn't give you a disadvantage in it.

This game is supposed to be free to play and they frequently tell people that cashers are not at a huge advantage because non cashers have access to the same things. Making the exchange to 1x per day is taking away that access because now non cashers won't be able to buy things in the item mall as they have no way of getting xtal without spending real life money. Lots of people relied on that exchange, even me as a semi-casher, especially at times like black friday, christmas etc when they have great sales on and I don't have any real life money to spend on the game because i've got bills to pay.

I don't have an army of alts that I use for events because I work 9 hours a day 5-6 days a week but I don't persecute people who do have alts and use them for events because for many people that's the only way they can grow in the game.
                      (S36)Auroria
                      160+ Eidolon Knight
                      Apocolypse Co-leader
                      (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

[QUOTE=blackroserock;1468171]R2 really want to get MMO out of this game, Quiz is an abussed event and i remember when i tried to log in before quiz and it says "Server Full".and ik people will get mad at me but FOR ME its a good idea to have only 1 attempt for exchange but it could have been a good idea when a lot of players bugged anniversary event last year tho...
                        zoey my saide love uk r2 wants ur rl $$$ :P not to stop mmo lol

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Cinney View Post
                          [Activity] Gold Swap

Duration: 11/12 - 11/18 11:59 PM (Server Time)
                          Level Requirement: 20+

Description: For the following week, you can exchange 1 Gold for Quartermaster Token x1 from the Quartermaster in Starglade, once per day.
                          For the following week, you can forget about cs, because cant connect to your account....

Comment

And as we can all see Still no answer from R2 lol
                            S42MxMood03
                            Guild-SoulofRuins
                            Married:S36Krayzie
                            Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

R2 don't care about us. They drop us out. Soon they will shut it down without informing us.

Comment

Good if they shut it down then you'll move to another game finally^^

And Rev didn't even edit out my post about R2 doing this to punish bots cuz they didn't get enough profits, must be end of world!
                                'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
                                X