Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The screen is too polluted with so much else, holy favor, monster book, tree, etc., try to put it all together in one icon.

S91: TKvm

Comment

The icons need to be placed into one. Like the games that are R2 based have, this would playing much more fun again and enjoyable.

I mean this is what the screen looks like for 90% of your player base

you can not move for icons on the screen, it makes corruption seng dungeons next to impossible to do
      APOLOYMI
      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
      GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

I have two ideas Ive been throwing around for years that id like to see happen. Iquit playing crystal saga because its just to expensive i mean come on what regular people just throw around 30000 dollars on a game likes its nothing so here are my ideas. #1 A non cash server or a vip only server or even a server where you can only spend a certain amount of money per lvl like until you reach scion you can only cash about 200 dollars or so i know you think this would probably make you lose money but i bet you would have hundreds of people who stopped playing cs return. #2 is a return investment server, simply all the money you have spend on this game throughout the years is accumulated and 80% of it is put into the new server for you to use from the start, doing this would also bring people back i mean ive played this game since s3 and i quit a long time ago but i have atleast 5k worth of money throughout the years ive dropped but for this idea to work you would have to have diffrent servers for diffrent ammounts of cash used for instance have 1k or lower server then a 1k-5k server and so on. I mean what is the main reason you lost so many people over the years i bet 90% will say to expencive just as i do.

Comment

And stop with themerges already, if a mount farts, it can cause whole server lagg #04 if you find it neccessary to make new server because witht hat mather you don't even liste to us, you can better make like 2 or 3 BIG servers and not 1 unplayable big booty server
          Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
          Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
          Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
          Pets: A Lot!!
          Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
          Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
          Wings: Divine Wings
          Weapon: Immortal Aug
          Pixie: Celestial Stage
          Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
          Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

make rainstones (island of blessings) auto turn in when collected. since we dont drop them when we die. and since some people in my server collecting and dont turn them in just for "fun" so we dont get yellow/purple packs and thats is very annoying.

S86 Feldspar
            ingame : Leeuwen

Comment

I would personally like to see a more coherent teleportation system. Teleporting to and from more destinations, particularly the more hard to reach places, such as the necropolis etc.
              User:Patrick2675
              Class:Mage
              Guild:thenemy
              Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

should make a bar like the one that is on top of the screen with arrow that is as of now pretty much useless and put all the tabs/icons so can hide them..

Comment

1. Need some more new West PVP servers please
                  2. Could we get some better manna pots
                  3. A balanced PVP event, maybe on power level rather than level
                  4. A skilled event so does not matter your level like solve a puzzle or a mini game like a tower defence
                  5. Another all day event like corruption but maybe have random prizes of any item in the game
                  6.A maze event where you have to guess your way out as you can only see a small portion of it on your screen

(J2) Firetear

Comment

separate the mortal,scion and eidolon in all events..
                    IGN: Godspeed

Guild: (J1)Titans

-STAY LOW MOVE FAST,
                    KILL FIRST DIE LAST,
                    ONE SHOT ONE KILL,
                    NO LUCK PURE SKILL
                    -:cool:

i'd be rich by now if i had 1Platinum everytime they call me handsome
                    :cool:;)

Comment

I have another proposition : Same sex marriage! Not nearly enough women on our server. Just an Idea

Hopster (S76)
                      IGN: Hopster
                      Server: S76 - Karmic Temple
                      Guild: Exotic
                      Class/Level: Knight 60 Eidolon
                      To spend or not to spend, there is no question.

Comment

You should make it easier to level like StormThrone I play that game a lot and please do add a choose to hide icon so we can hide our extra stuff thatś covering up the screen and make leveling up easy because Iḿ having trouble leveling up.

(S47) Vell

S47: Sullen Dunes

Comment

In-game Systems
                          Add a hide button for the stuff that covers the screen it gets in the way when doing pvp

Emiya(s91)

Comment

http://puu.sh/mFCVP/44e41a442f.png get these back to for the ss #05
                            Spouse: StarFrost <3 AngelOfWrath
                            Guild: Yangin: SAO,AGM ~//~Starfrost: Capo,SoR
                            Lvl: 176 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 155 Srb Bm Hybrid
                            Pets: A Lot!!
                            Sperion:Yang: Maxed 3D def, Star: Maxed BloodBreak + 3D Def
                            Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
                            Wings: DF - Prom
                            Weapon: Immo VI - Immo X +18
                            Pixie: Celestial-Blazing
                            Mount: Doom -Gen4 Doom

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Comment

More ways to get Spirit of Ares would be nice, no afk on treasure trove l1 as well.

and a buttom to hide the scree buttoms would me AMAZING
                              Last edited by Reverie; 01-22-2016, 03:34 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Most importantly and I can't stress this enough bring back the the lottery for these!
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Treasure Key.png
Views:	1
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	1723147

Lottery should appear monthly or similar so we can actually use these^^

Comment

Working...
                                X