Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emergency Server 94 Restarting! 4/11 @ 00:00 PDT(3:00 EDT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***!! Why i cant enter on S94

Comment

This post by R2 games should go to show all you fools spending money on this company is a total waste.They even had someone from r2 games post this and then lie to our faces and not post another update on whats up? lol

This company is a joke,Go to your banks and tell them you are being frauded by this comapny and want to dispute the credit you gave them because services are not being met.I did it and I hope you all will too.

And make sure to let everyone know how this company just takes money and doesnt do a thing.

Oh yeah new server out in a few days make sure you go there and donate to a dying company like r2games,lol

Comment

@R2Games

I cannot connect to the server S94, I dont know whhy.

Comment

its been down all day..

Comment

Hey r2. How many days will the server be offline?

Comment

Hi I've submitted a ticket in regards to this and just want you to delete my toon Axiom and refund my money I've not received a response yet to the ticket however I realize this does take time but I'm unwilling to wait months for said reimbursement as it only took r2games moments to withdrawal it from my bank I am also aware this comes with a potential banning and I really do not care at this point.
              Thanks,
              S94 Axiom

Comment

r2 games are too busy working on a new game ThunderCall to give a poop about this server,lol.They want ppl to pump money into that game.

I dont play this poopy game or play any game that r2 games runs anymore.Lest I found out what company doesnt care.

I guess thats why there is 45mil accounts made and only 30k ppl online,lol.Less then 10% of the ppl stay to donte to r2games.

Comment

Literally woke up at 4:30am, left it afk, went off to work. Working a 14 hour shift only to come back and notice the maintenance was just a load of b.s. Nothing was fixed, probably only had my character grind for 2 hours only to have it disconnect. It's ridiculous what's been going on. It would be nice if we had any time of communication with mods or anyone that knew the status of the server.

Comment

and 29k out of those 30k are alts..

Comment

Screw Thunder Call, fix this server. I've probably lost so many FSE from all the times you've disconnected us.

Comment

Omg. Down again? After being off the whole day yesterday. Any possible way we can be sure that you guys can even fix this?

Comment

whats happening .......

Comment

They should at least be willing to reply. Damn them.

Comment

F,in servers down again.. god damnit.. lucky if we have had it up 2hrs today geezz.. I was jus about to go to bed as well.. I put 2x exp pet and me on set afk up and boom goes down

Comment

It's been reported, again. That's all I know at this point.
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X