Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emergency Server 94 Restarting! 4/11 @ 00:00 PDT(3:00 EDT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i went to bed around 1:30 am and didnt wake up until 9:10 and when i tried to get online i was unable to log on so I was just trying to gauge how long it has been offline.

Comment

the server has been down since just after 1st delivery the day before we wer able to login for about 5-10 mins around land grab ending then it went down again soo for past 24hrs or more we have had about 15mins access altogether

Comment

Nice so then it hasnt been online since after lg then

Comment

not to my knowledge anyways lol.. yet there is 1 person saying they haven't been effected attal by server issues and have been able to login as normal.. not sure if he/she is a trole or whatever but if not it proves our point about legends being a joke if certain players have access when the other 98% dont

Comment

i got online 1 hr before reset idk how long server was online by that time but server got down again few mins after i got online
            Last edited by Cyrishannecute; 04-17-2016, 12:42 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I was home by 12:25 and when I tried to log onto the server it wouldnt let me so that is weird how are some allowed onto the server and others arent

Comment

Originally posted by Slayor28 View Post
                Strange, you guys seem to have issues on the above said server and yet I have absolutely no issues. I can login and if I wanted to I can play the server just fine. The only times I haven't been able log in there was when emergency maintenance was on etc; rest of the time as previously stated I have never once been dc'd or had login issues. I would assume this is something only affecting certain areas of the world, either that or I am just plain lucky for the duration S94 has been up.
                kinda odd that we wer told legends wouldn't be changed and everything would be same for every1 but oviously not the case..

Comment

Exactly so if people were still on while everyone else was offline that would totally affect the Legends ranking in the end so now it makes me wonder since the results are final if they will look into this and come up with a posible solution because I highly doubt that they would restart it all over again

Comment

they should giv every1 the 1st place pack to make it even.. that's about all I can think that will resolve it..
                    it wont happen ofcource and we will probly be told some outlandish reason and lied to altho we know diferent..

Comment

• Originally posted by silentzoner View Post
                      they should giv every1 the 1st place pack to make it even.. that's about all I can think that will resolve it..
                      it wont happen ofcource and we will probly be told some outlandish reason and lied to altho we know diferent..
                      that is too costly on their part to just give free stuff like that away, every once and a while doesnt hurt but a mass sum all at once like that can, even though all they would have to do is put in a code or two for everyone to reieve them. At the same time think of what that will do to the server, everyone would become op real quickly

Comment

• not really.. because the amount of things and time we have lost would be about equal to the packs.. not sure whats in the 1st place packs but really when u add everything up we have missed and the time servers been down id be expecting something huge

think about it this way we have barely had 2 or 3 days server time this whole server since it began.. when merge comes we will all be so under developed there will be no way anyone could rival the others

Comment

• And then also what would be given to those who already got rank? would they receive their xtals along with the 10k xtals that first place gets ?

Originally posted by silentzoner View Post
                          not really.. because the amount of things and time we have lost would be about equal to the packs.. not sure whats in the 1st place packs but really when u add everything up we have missed and the time servers been down id be expecting something huge
                          First place for Legends of Vidalia is 10k xtals
                          Last edited by Reverie; 04-18-2016, 04:55 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• typicaly no.. every1 would receive only 1 since that would be fair as none of us have had equal time in game or events only a few have bean able to login while this mess has been going on.. if the server was stable right at beginning I no id have spent allot more as im sure you would have as well which would have increased our places and we cant be the only 1s maybe the top guys have had full access it would explain a lot.. even those times when certain people received DS when no1 els could get online

Comment

• The amount I cashed would have remained the same but the lvl I was at wouldnt have because I could have left my game to auto attack while I was at work without having t worry about it disconnecting.

Comment

• surely u remember the first few DS when we all got dc,d and constantly wer refreshing to get in yet somehow 1 guy managed to travel from the defalt dc spot in star glade all the way to the ds guy access ds ground go in find the sword spend the required wait time be4 allowed to leave and leave all before anyone els could login.. just for us to get on in time to see sed person leave with the DS

all this takes more than a few secs refresh time it just never made sense to me until you actualy put the pieces together..
                                Last edited by silentzoner; 04-17-2016, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X