Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emergency Server 94 Restarting! 4/11 @ 00:00 PDT(3:00 EDT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah as bad as it sucks, as for the gloating whenever I can get back on the server more then likely after I get off of work since I have to be there in an hour and 20 mins I will be having a few choice words with my guild members about that because that just isnt called for. But all I can say now really to end all of this dispute is by saying even though I wasnt there I am pretty sure both sides put up a good fight and even though it was unfortunate that HC members got disconnected they still did their best so good game to everyone in hellcast who participated, I am sure you gave divinity a hard time in there

Comment

• It's already been stated by the moderator "-M-" on another thread that we were awarded the win due to having more points. And that's a moderators word, so..

Comment

• Really, I am trying to resolve this issue and Divinity is still trying to put it in Hellcast's face, yes a moderator said Divinity won and yes they realize the outcome, of course they are going to have words to say I am sure Divinity would have done the same thing if the shoe had been on the other foot so how about everyone from divinity stay out of this and LET ME DEAL WITH THIS I am not trying to have a guild war start this early into the server and if this is how it is going to be then I will just end up leaving the guild and making my own or something

Comment

• Originally posted by soraisthebest View Post
          It's already been stated by the moderator "-M-" on another thread that we were awarded the win due to having more points. And that's a moderators word, so..
          Wait just a sec here that's not what the mod said learn to read please you are the one that said you had more points not the mod.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ily-S94/page19

Comment

• Yes silentzoner said that Divinity had more points and the mod said that if you have more points then you won there was no confirm announcment for "M" saying that Divinity officially won

Comment

• I love how you guys fight about LG, who cares about LG when the server will probably not be up or have a rollback making it dead?

Plus Support Elves and Moderators made it clear they are clueless of what to do and nothing is being done because they have no idea what is going on. So this is great.

Comment

• Also according to the mods they are going to blow up R2 on monday to get this officially taken care of now I am pretty sure it wont happen right away but they said that everyone should be back into the office on monday which means that there will be more people to look into it hopfully that is about as much as we the players of s94 can wish and hope for

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfrain12 View Post
                  Also according to the mods they are going to blow up R2 on monday to get this officially taken care of now I am pretty sure it wont happen right away but they said that everyone should be back into the office on monday which means that there will be more people to look into it hopfully that is about as much as we the players of s94 can wish and hope for
                  Yeah which means they will have a grand total of 2 working on the problem lol. If it isn't painfully obvious by now this game is hanging on by a thread, and when its like that you get limited staffing which is why its like this:
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	th.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	1724534

Comment

• Originally posted by silentzoner View Post
                    RO? whats that
                    ragnarok online 1. It was released back in 2002. cute graphics. Didn't think anyone still played it though. It's so old. More than 10 years. But just checked and some servers have 600+ players at any given time.

RO has more classes: priest, thief, knight, archer, potions, Mage.
                    Also has pets. The characters are also more customisable, ie hairstyles and outfit colour.

I miss RO. But I do really like crystal saga and the afk system, and wings and mount which RO does not have. I can study and play at the same time.

Hopefully they can get it fixed soon. Can understand the frustration of those P2P members.
                    I used to play 3 years ago when the game was new. Now I'm back and Was thinking of donating to this game (now that I have a job and can pay for it), but probably won't risk it if the server keeps on being like this.
                    Last edited by Reverie; 04-18-2016, 05:00 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
                    IGN: Squishy (s.94) Crystal Saga

Comment

• Originally posted by R27605349 View Post
                      ragnarok online 1. It was released back in 2002. cute graphics. Didn't think anyone still played it though. It's so old. More than 10 years. But just checked and some servers have 600+ players at any given time.

RO has more classes: priest, thief, knight, archer, potions, Mage.
                      Also has pets. The characters are also more customisable, ie hairstyles and outfit colour.

I miss RO. But I do really like crystal saga and the afk system, and wings and mount which RO does not have. I can study and play at the same time.
                      RO's main website is blacklisted on google chrome for being malware spreader and it is also on antiviruses I would not risk going on there even though it is a known game.
                      Anyhow anyone have answers for what happened the other day? The forum was redirecting to this website called *something* and we were never told what the hell happened.
                      Last edited by -M-; 04-17-2016, 05:50 PM. Reason: Let's not post the name.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfrain12 View Post
                        Yes silentzoner said that Divinity had more points and the mod said that if you have more points then you won there was no confirm announcment for "M" saying that Divinity officially won
                        Just to clarify, the game itself confirms who the winner of LG is. Whatever guild meets the win conditions wins. So, when I said if your guild had more points, then your guild would have won, I was going by your mention of having more points. I am in no way verifying that your guild actually had more points or that your guild rightfully won LG, as there is no way for us to do that. Hope that helps clear things up.

Originally posted by R2435384 View Post
                        Yeah which means they will have a grand total of 2 working on the problem lol. If it isn't painfully obvious by now this game is hanging on by a thread, and when its like that you get limited staffing which is why its like this:
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]161274[/ATTACH]
                        2 mods*. Mods are just players who help out on the forum. R2 has several departments looking into this issue, which is a bit more than 2 people.
                        Last edited by -M-; 04-17-2016, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -M- View Post
                          Just to clarify, the game itself confirms who the winner of LG is. Whatever guild meets the win conditions wins. So, when I said if your guild had more points, then your guild would have won, I was going by your mention of having more points. I am in no way verifying that your guild actually had more points or that your guild rightfully won LG, as there is no way for us to do that. Hope that helps clear things up.
                          Turns out the game also decides when to be offline for 24 hours, should we trust that judgement too? I guess so.

Comment

• Originally posted by ppstewarte View Post
                            Turns out the game also decides when to be offline for 24 hours, should we trust that judgement too? I guess so.
                            LOL Awsome

Originally posted by -M- View Post

2 mods*. Mods are just players who help out on the forum. R2 has several departments looking into this issue, which is a bit more than 2 people.
                            Which makes it worse you call yourself a gaming company that can't keep a server online in 17 days they have yet to figure it out. I mean hell they can't even change the little green light on the saga homepage to reflect offline status of the server......
                            Last edited by Reverie; 04-18-2016, 05:01 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2435384
                              Which makes it worse you call yourself a gaming company that can't keep a server online in 17 days they have yet to figure it out. I mean hell they can't even change the little green light on the saga homepage to reflect offline status of the server......
                              LMFAO!!!! I pointed this out in a ticket to someone they just said its for show and dont give a ♥♥♥♥, the sprites on the homepage dont mean ♥♥♥♥ and never will.
                              We will just live with poorly designed games, websites and money hungry - ignorant people.
                              I mean the website homepage has been changed once in 5 years and thats because r2games changed their main profile system with this new level ♥♥♥♥. Nobody cares about Crystal Saga.
                              Last edited by -M-; 04-17-2016, 07:21 PM. Reason: language

Comment

• Originally posted by ppstewarte View Post
                                RO's main website is blacklisted on google chrome for being malware spreader and it is also on antiviruses I would not risk going on there even though it is a known game.
                                Anyhow anyone have answers for what happened the other day? The forum was redirecting to this website called *something* and we were never told what the hell happened.
                                really what happened? Which website are you referring to?
                                I only go on the private server. The korean one you need to Pay up front.
                                Downloading Forsaken RO right now. (F2P or P2P up to you).
                                Hopefully don't get any viruses
                                IGN: Squishy (s.94) Crystal Saga

Comment

Working...
                                X