Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emergency Server 94 Restarting! 4/11 @ 00:00 PDT(3:00 EDT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we got more dc than s93,why we dont get any pack?the fuq?

Comment

• Its dead again whats happening?>>?>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I am wondering. If r2 couldn't fix s93 yet. Like after weeks. How are we supposed to believe S94 will be fixed? Feel like I wasted so many hours.

I was hoping to join the next server. But most probably it will have the same bugs.
        And r2 has gone so careless. If you wanna keep your players then provide support. Tell them what's going on.
        I was gonna invite some friends to this game. But now it would be weird making them play something that would keep crashing for 19 hours or so at a stretch.
        And which the developers are not able to fix.

Oh, you should really check on xmodkiller though.

Comment

• i got a good joke

Devs are fixing s94

Comment

• its been down yesterday -.- don't tell me it will be down again

Comment

• Xmod's the hacker. So damned sure now.

Comment

• Oh oh. The server was online for a min just now. I saw xmod transporting the necro fruit, turning it in. And then it went off again.

Such damned cheaters.

Comment

• I would like to direct everyone that experiences disconnects to this thread http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....46#post1518246
                  All I would like there is crash related info may be we can help these guys out and can get back to enjoying ourselves.

Comment

• Nice but see everyone post stuff about the disconnecting on all other threads not just this one so if you are lucky maybe that will become the official thread for all of this

Comment

• Not very happy about the server still being down. We deserve a little more attention considering CS is most viewed on the forums, second only to Wartune lol

Comment

• Most of their attention is probably focused on their new game thundercall so I wouldnt put your hopes up, as for now i just decided to give up on playing tonight so I am doing other things and refreshing forum every once and awhile to see if new info or updates happen with our server problem

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfrain12 View Post
                          Most of their attention is probably focused on their new game thundercall so I wouldnt put your hopes up, as for now i just decided to give up on playing tonight so I am doing other things and refreshing forum every once and awhile to see if new info or updates happen with our server problem
                          That statement would only make sense if Thundercall, or any other game here for that matter, had the same developers, and if this was a developer issue. This isn't a developer issue. It wouldn't matter if every single person on the customer support team were tending other games, you're not waiting on customer support either. The IT department is what you are waiting on, and they are not working on Thundercall.

I am sorry you all feel nothing is being done. I don't know about all of you, but as soon as I see a rambling about technical stuff it goes straight over my head, so I don't have a clue what's going on behind the scenes, I just know they are working on it.

Comment

• Refreshing to see a moderator talk about it! Thanks for that M!

Comment

• It's not necessarily that we don't think anything's being done. It's just frustrating that for the majority of the past day and a half, the server's been down, and it becomes hard to think much is being done. Oh well, I'll just have to hope it comes up soon so I can apologize to my guild master.

Comment

• You don't have to apologize to me Grim lol, why would you have to apologize?

Comment

Working...
                                X