Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emergency Server 94 Restarting! 4/11 @ 00:00 PDT(3:00 EDT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soo just as a note here can I ask why u decided to hack my profile Lucifer/ppstewarte because that's only way you would no my facebook and name infact my name isn't even on here soo how do you get those may I ask? also I would like to add shareing personal details and trying to frighten people by finding out information u have no right knowing is actually bullying and I want to no what will be done about it
    Last edited by silentzoner; 04-17-2016, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ppstewarte View Post
      LMFAO!!!! I pointed this out in a ticket to someone they just said its for show and dont give a ♥♥♥♥, the sprites on the homepage dont mean ♥♥♥♥ and never will.
      We will just live with poorly designed games, websites and money hungry - ignorant people.
      I mean the website homepage has been changed once in 5 years and thats because r2games changed their main profile system with this new level ♥♥♥♥. Nobody cares about Crystal Saga.
      Yeah you got the typical incompetent response that we all get. I mean the lights function properly during maintenance so that tells me whoever told you that in your ticket needs some up training.
      Last edited by -M-; 04-17-2016, 07:22 PM. Reason: quote fix

Comment

• Originally posted by silentzoner View Post
        soo just as a note here can I ask why u decided to hack my profile Lucifer/ppstewarte because that's only way you would no my facebook and name infact my name isn't even on here soo how do you get those may I ask? also I would like to add shareing personal details and trying to frighten people by finding out information u have no right knowing is actually bullying and I want to no what will be done about it
        Oh I think I know someone who can tell you if you would like to proceed with this "bullying" claim you should learn how the world works and contact my lawyer Howard [nope] (Dubai Phone Number).
        But since I am sure you are under 18 this does not apply to you sir oh and news flash, hacking does not mean collecting information it means entering peoples accounts and taking over none of which I have done <3

Originally posted by R27605349 View Post
        No need to go around spreading personal information ppstewarte
        P.S: None of this information was "private" as it is all public.
        Last edited by -M-; 04-17-2016, 07:22 PM. Reason: yeah, that's not allowed

Comment

• I don't know why everyone is getting so hyped up about the landgrab.
          Resolving the server D/C issue takes precedence over the landgrab event.
          Without the server being up, you can't even access the benefits of the landgrab.

Anyway, before you know it, the next landgrab event will be here.
          IGN: Squishy (s.94) Crystal Saga

Comment

• he done this to 3 or 4 of our guys in whispers in game the other day basically telling us what our facebooks wer and names and other personal information that's not even on this acct not sure what he was trying to pull but im certainly not standing for it I shrugged it of be4 in game because only u could no but posting facebook details of someone you have no right knowing or should no on a forum is wrong and id like to ask a mod how to deal with the issue

Comment

• Originally posted by R27605349 View Post
              I don't know why everyone is getting so hyped up about the landgrab.
              Resolving the server D/C issue takes precedence over the landgrab event.
              Without the server being up, you can't even access the benefits of the landgrab.

Anyway, before you know it, the next landgrab event will be here.
              You don't get it do you, zen,gir and the likes have done nothing but whine, complain slander myself and luci every time we log on before them when the server crashes during a event. I mean hell get a job and buy better internet connection and if you have one get a better one so you can log in sooner then us. Also don't use social media if you are worried about personal info from that being shared, simple as that.
              Last edited by R2435384; 04-17-2016, 06:39 PM. Reason: additional comment

Comment

• Originally posted by silentzoner View Post
                he done this to 3 or 4 of our guys in whispers in game the other day basically telling us what our facebooks wer and names and other personal information that's not even on this acct not sure what he was trying to pull but im certainly not standing for it I shrugged it of be4 in game because only u could no but posting facebook details of someone you have no right knowing or should no on a forum is wrong and id like to ask a mod how to deal with the issue
                Im sorry if you missed my last post but I left my lawyers number if you need to contact him but nothing I did is illegal or against any rules.
                I never used this information to blackmail you into doing anything or even shared with anyone else, the information is public meaning you are probably not part of the government meaning even if I did dump the information it would still be legal, nobody cares about your little scare party with your other friends who had their information public and claim hacking? LOL, now claiming that I am a hacker that I could call lawyer on for damage to my reputation and my company.

Comment

• go ahead you will only be forwarded to the FBI in my case

sed information was not linked in any way to this profile yet you seam to no allot about me which isn't on here.. and by posting it online for all to see you did share it..
                  Last edited by Reverie; 04-18-2016, 05:04 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2435384 View Post
                    You don't get it do you, zen,gir and the likes have done nothing but whine, complain slander myself and luci every time we log on before them when the server crashes during a event. I mean hell get a job and buy better internet connection and if you have one get a better one so you can log in sooner then us. Also don't use social media if you are worried about personal info from that being shared, simple as that.
                    What are you talking about?
                    Landgrab is not a race to see whose internet connection is better.
                    It's a PvP event.
                    Resolving the disconnect issue will put it back to what it should be - PvP event.

If the server doesn't work that is fine - I won't slander others for winning.
                    If the server is working - but my guild still doesn't win - I won't slander others for winning - I will just work harder on training my character.

Yes personal information will be shared, but there is a limit to how much should be shared.
                    I'm sure you wouldn't like it if personal information such as your bank account was shared and your bank account was emptied in one go.

Comment

• Originally posted by silentzoner
                      sed information was not linked in any way to this profile yet you seam to no allot about me which isn't on here.. and by posting it online for all to see you did share it..
                      I do not think you understand the law but whatever you wish, will be awaiting on the call I am going to make my own report to my lawyer so he is up to speed.

Edit: Contacted Swedish FBI station and I was assured nobody made a report and that I never did anything illegal. Cool

Originally posted by R27605349 View Post
                      It's a PvP event.
                      Resolving the disconnect issue will put it back to what it should be - PvP event.

If the server is working - but my guild still doesn't win - I won't slander others for winning - I will just work harder on training my character.

Yes personal information will be shared, but there is a limit to how much should be shared.
                      I'm sure you wouldn't like it if personal information such as your bank account was shared and your bank account was emptied in one go.
                      Oh my talking about bank accounts when all that was shared was online aliases, not even a last name. Jesus you are a dramatic one.
                      Last edited by Reverie; 04-18-2016, 05:04 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27605349 View Post
                        It's a PvP event.

In case you missed it since you have no clue:http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....aily-S94/page4
                        then:http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....aily-S94/page6
                        then:http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....aily-S94/page8
                        then:http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ily-S94/page15

but anyhow see ya guys real soon

Comment

• Servers up now guys

Comment

• WHAT A STUPID SERVER! DELETE IT AND GIVE US A REFUND!WHAT A BIG JOKE SERVER,STUPID MODERATORS,DELETE THE SERVER IDIOTS DEV AND MODERATORS

Get a life devs and moderators,delete your stupid game of ♥♥♥♥
                            Last edited by -M-; 04-17-2016, 11:08 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

• its not the mods falt its the developers

Comment

• Is the server down again? can't seem to get in... restarted my browser as it was too laggy.

Comment

Working...
                                X