Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Servers on Newgrounds, Armorgames Platform Shutting Down on 11/22 (Delayed)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zachman21 View Post
    DO i also make a character on s(25)? Or is that enough above?
    A toon will need to be created on (S25) as a bookmarker, essentially.

Originally posted by lodevicolenard292929 View Post
    User: asdasdasd29
    Character: Shoot
    Please submit transfer information via ticket system in the format provided.

Originally posted by R230224058 View Post
    The ticket to fill goes like this?
    Yes, and I can't tell if it scrolls, but remember to include the requested R2 information as well.

For security purposes, please do not post content containing your e-mail address. If you need ticket format confirmation, PM either MemoryLane or I with screenshots.
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-09-2016, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Clarification

I'm a kongregate player. People have lots of questions, so I'm collecting them and posting them all here for clarification:

1) Let's say my kong username is Pebbles, and I made a character called Fruity on server 3, way back before they all got merged. Since the kong servers got merged, that character's name now shows up as (S3)Fruity instead of Fruity. When submitting the ticket, do I submit it as:

Kong Server: S3
      kong user: Pebbles
      Kong character: Fruity
      or should I say
      Kong character: (S3)Fruity

2) Using the same example as before, presumably I need to make a character on S25 to port it into? And how much will Fruity lose? Friends list, guild data, vault storage, equipment, achievements, quests, will anything be lost? Same for cosmetic stuff - If the original Fruity is a male priest, and then i make a character called Fruitilicious that's a female ranger and submit the ticket as:

Kong:
      S3
      Pebbles
      Fruity

R2:
      S25
      [whatever ID number is generated for that account]
      Fruitilicious

will Fruitilicious remain a female ranger, or will it become a male priest with the stats, skills, equips, and items of Fruity and only keep the new name? or do I need to make sure to create the new character to be identical to the old one (a male priest named Fruity)

3) Just to clarify the actual mechanics of this ticket transfer, since many of my friends over in the kong cs servers have never had reason to play around on the R2 side, and nobody submitted tickets since they never got answered:
      Do we make the new character (in this case, Fruitilicious), enter the game, and submit the ticket through the game itself? Or are the tickets submitted through your account outside the game?

4) Coming back to questions about how much is lost... Will storage, items, equipment, pets, mounts, or costumes be altered in any way? Will our guilds still exist, or will we need to rebuild them from scratch? What about marriages - will they still exist if both spouses are able to transfer, and if only one spouse can and the other gets deleted, will you still have your title of being married to them?

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        A toon will need to be created on (S25) as a bookmarker, essentially.
        For further clarification, some people on the Kongregate servers have up to 15 characters (three on all five servers). Will they only be able to transfer three seeing as you can only make three per server per account and we have to 'bookmark' our characters on S25?

Also, MemoryLane's answer regarding alts was a little ambiguous. Do we have to send separate tickets for each alt, or can we send in all our transfers with just one ticket?

Comment

Isn't there a lot of players from K3 on par with Tails? Going to be multiple more players with 10mil + attack

Comment

kong S1
            kong user: panxujing
            char name: Pewi

to S25
            Last edited by R25989695; 11-09-2016, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Kongregate's servers are west time, why are we merging in a east time server?

Comment

Originally posted by R25743361 View Post
                Probably because S25 has the lowest amount of old servers

Comment

Does the R2 submitted acc necessarily have the (s25)Example ?
                  If yes, i've submitted 4 toons without it...

Comment

Even though this is my account information from s35 as (J1)koyama121, may I use it to request a transfer for my newgrounds account?

Character name there: Estina
                    If not, I'll make a new character on s25.

Comment

Originally posted by R25743361 View Post

For sure, they should come to PVP west!

Comment

Originally posted by weemshm View Post
                        I'm a kongregate player. People have lots of questions, so I'm collecting them and posting them all here for clarification:

1) Let's say my kong username is Pebbles, and I made a character called Fruity on server 3, way back before they all got merged. Since the kong servers got merged, that character's name now shows up as (S3)Fruity instead of Fruity. When submitting the ticket, do I submit it as:

Kong Server: S3
                        kong user: Pebbles
                        Kong character: Fruity
                        or should I say
                        Kong character: (S3)Fruity

2) Using the same example as before, presumably I need to make a character on S25 to port it into? And how much will Fruity lose? Friends list, guild data, vault storage, equipment, achievements, quests, will anything be lost? Same for cosmetic stuff - If the original Fruity is a male priest, and then i make a character called Fruitilicious that's a female ranger and submit the ticket as:

Kong:
                        S3
                        Pebbles
                        Fruity

R2:
                        S25
                        [whatever ID number is generated for that account]
                        Fruitilicious

will Fruitilicious remain a female ranger, or will it become a male priest with the stats, skills, equips, and items of Fruity and only keep the new name? or do I need to make sure to create the new character to be identical to the old one (a male priest named Fruity)

3) Just to clarify the actual mechanics of this ticket transfer, since many of my friends over in the kong cs servers have never had reason to play around on the R2 side, and nobody submitted tickets since they never got answered:
                        Do we make the new character (in this case, Fruitilicious), enter the game, and submit the ticket through the game itself? Or are the tickets submitted through your account outside the game?

4) Coming back to questions about how much is lost... Will storage, items, equipment, pets, mounts, or costumes be altered in any way? Will our guilds still exist, or will we need to rebuild them from scratch? What about marriages - will they still exist if both spouses are able to transfer, and if only one spouse can and the other gets deleted, will you still have your title of being married to them?
                        1.) If your toon(s) is from a merged server, a server marker will need to be included when submitting your transfer information.

2.) Nothing will be lost. Only the Rankings will be re-calculated.

3.) Tickets will need to be submitted through R2, so create an R2 account and bookmarking toon on S25 to file through here.

4.) If all goes well nothing will be lost. If your spouse does not transfer, it is likely a forced divorce will occur as their toon will not exist here. That goes to say that there has been times where the marriage remains intact, except the spouse does not actually exist.

Originally posted by titan_of_ice View Post
                        For further clarification, some people on the Kongregate servers have up to 15 characters (three on all five servers). Will they only be able to transfer three seeing as you can only make three per server per account and we have to 'bookmark' our characters on S25?

Also, MemoryLane's answer regarding alts was a little ambiguous. Do we have to send separate tickets for each alt, or can we send in all our transfers with just one ticket?
                        A new account and ticket will need to be filed per toon. In other words, you will not be able to transfer 3 toons to one R2 account.

Originally posted by R25989695 View Post
                        kong S1
                        kong user: panxujing

to S25
                        Please submit your information via ticket system.

Originally posted by reix_computin View Post
                        Does the R2 submitted acc necessarily have the (s25)Example ?
                        If yes, i've submitted 4 toons without it...
                        As long as you made sure to enter S25 as the R2 server ID, it will be accepted.

Originally posted by koyama121 View Post
                        Even though this is my account information from s35 as (J1)koyama121, may I use it to request a transfer for my newgrounds account?

Character name there: Estina
                        If not, I'll make a new character on s25.
                        You will need to create a new account.

The original announcement has been updated; please review it and proceed accordingly.
                        Last edited by Reverie; 11-10-2016, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                          A new account and ticket will need to be filed per toon. In other words, you will not be able to transfer 3 toons to one R2 account.
                          So, just to make sure, this means that if I had 1 single account with 3 toons on it, I am now going to have 3 different accounts with 1 toon on each?

And while I am at it, there are a few people on my server, which is pve, wondering why we transferring to a pvp server.
                          I doubt r2 going to change anything, but be nice to have some kind of a why.
                          Last edited by SRkutsuu12; 11-10-2016, 10:43 AM.

Comment

One question: will guilds be lost? even though I'm probably the only one in my guild (maybe someone else will too, but they hardly play) to be requesting this transfer.

The reason being that I was placed at the head of a level 10 guild that had no active members in it, and since the previous owners didn't want their hard work to go to waste they made me Guild Master because I was the only active player left in it, the others had either quit the game or changed guilds.
                            Basically letting me do what I please with it and I do not want to lose that privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by SRkutsuu12 View Post
                              So, just to make sure, this means that if I had 1 single account with 3 toons on it, I am now going to have 3 different accounts with 1 toon on each?

And while I am at it, there are a few people on my server, which is pve, wondering why we transferring to a pvp server.
                              I doubt r2 going to change anything, but be nice to have some kind of a why.
                              That is correct. As for why you will be merging into a PvP server group, the devs make the decision on which servers are merged and with who, so I really can't tell you their exact reasoning. They're a mystery, even to me.

Originally posted by crystalganker View Post
                              One question: will guilds be lost? even though I'm probably the only one in my guild (maybe someone else will too, but they hardly play) to be requesting this transfer.

The reason being that I was placed at the head of a level 10 guild that had no active members in it, and since the previous owners didn't want their hard work to go to waste they made me Guild Master because I was the only active player left in it, the others had either quit the game or changed guilds.
                              Basically letting me do what I please with it and I do not want to lose that privilege.
                              If all goes well, guilds will stay intact, so cross your fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hicham19951 View Post
                                For sure, they should come to PVP west!
                                nah lol you guys got more servers merged together than S25

Comment

Working...
                                X