Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Servers on Newgrounds, Armorgames Platform Shutting Down on 11/22 (Delayed)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- Server ID S1
    - User ID geogaming
    - Character Name: GoOd
    (s1)GoOd
    New R2 Platform Account Information:
    - User ID [E-mail removed]
    - Character Name (S25) GoOd
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-13-2016, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2123220849 View Post
      - Server ID S1
      - User ID geogaming
      (s1)GoOd
      - User ID [E-mail removed]
      SEND YOUR INFORMATION VIA THE TICKET SYSTEM.

R2 DOES NOT take transfer information off the forums, they need the information via ticket. Reverie has said this more then once threw out this thread so far. If you do not do the transfer process correctly your character will not be transfer and you will loose it.
      Last edited by Reverie; 11-13-2016, 10:49 AM. Reason: Edited out e-mail.
      APOLOYMI
      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
      GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Okay so i sent a ticket about my character transfer from kongregate, however, i made a mistake with my characters name it was suppose to be (S2) but my finger mustve slipped and hit the 3. I replied to the email i got from the support people about my characters information and they said it will be noted and stuff. I also asked them if they would be able to fix the mistake or would i have to send another ticket. They replied with "Thank you for informing us, we will then have to update your input into our record." does that mean they will fix it? Slightly confused XD.

Comment

Should be alright, Gumi
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

okies XD i was worried

Comment

- Server ID S1
              - User ID geogaming
              (s1)GoOd
              - User ID 123220849

Comment

Originally posted by R2123220849 View Post
                - Server ID S1
                - User ID geogaming
                (s1)GoOd
                - User ID 123220849
                Which S1? Kong, Armor, or NG?

There has to be a reason for you not following instructions, and I don't want to see you lose your character for it.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Upon talking to people around my servers (Kongregate), I'm being told that where it says I need to put user ID that I need to use my r2 username and not the string of numbers associated with it. The reason this worries me is because in the several tickets I have filed for my characters concerning this I used the string of numbers and not my username. Will it still work or do I have to rectify it again?

N.B.: You asked for "User ID" in your original post, upon inspecting my r2 profile's webpage, the code lists "user-id" as the string of numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by crystalganker View Post
                    Upon talking to people around my servers (Kongregate), I'm being told that where it says I need to put user ID that I need to use my r2 username and not the string of numbers associated with it. The reason this worries me is because in the several tickets I have filed for my characters concerning this I used the string of numbers and not my username. Will it still work or do I have to rectify it again?

N.B.: You asked for "User ID" in your original post, upon inspecting my r2 profile's webpage, the code lists "user-id" as the string of numbers.
                    The R2 user ID is the ID used to login to your account.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                      The R2 user ID is the ID used to login to your account.
                      And if I log in using Google? Do I put my email there instead?

Comment

Correct, if your account is bound to an e-mail, your user ID will be the bound e-mail.
                        Ah, thank you for the enlightenment. Sorry about the misunderstand as I will have to re-send all my tickets yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by crystalganker View Post
                          And if I log in using Google? Do I put my email there instead?
                          Correct, if your account is bound to an e-mail, your user ID will be the bound e-mail.

Comment

Ah, thank you for the enlightenment. Sorry about the misunderstanding as I will have to re-send all my tickets yet again.

Edit: Grammar.

Comment

do we receive an email if our submission is already received?

Comment

Originally posted by popoybaxa View Post
                                do we receive an email if our submission is already received?
                                me neither, i did not receive any reply if my entry is recorded

Comment

Working...
                                X