Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no new server =='

Comment

Remind me again how are these events in anyway beneficial to players below level 101....?

[Activity] Bling, Bling! Exchange Gem Shards for use in level 101+ gears
      [Activity] A Thief Among Us - Reward: Gem Shard
      [Activity] Vidalian Gem Rush - Reward: Gem Shard
      [Activity] A Precious Treasure - Reward: Gem Shard
      [Activity] Warrior’s Call - Reward: Depending on level (101 and above only)

Comment

At this time all servers are up! In addition...

UPDATE: A correction, the gems can actually be used with any level equipment. However, Necklaces, Rings, and Off-Hand items level 101 or higher can now have sockets. Also please be aware that gem descriptions for the Garnet and Fire Opal saying they can be put into Gloves should instead say "Off Hand"
        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Mupin View Post
          Baths will never be completely solo'd, because there are already other ways to do it.

You get a nimbus.

Or leave it to us Priest and our AB. 8D
          Irronic that i was arguing with this guy on bath and soloing and can never do it and the release peridot which gives HP regen. Get enough of these high level and you can solo bath. The reduction is at 1000, so you need like 3 immacs to get over that. After that the rest is in your favor.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Squintina I agree with you getting exp for crop tending would be nice ,increased output is ok But not all the special crops have that

Comment

Originally posted by R22704760 View Post
              Remind me again how are these events in anyway beneficial to players below level 101....?
              events always favor high players
              They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
              But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Yo everybodys charecters are gone, fix it please

Comment

Working...
                X