• Roses Are Red
    • Mysterious Man
    • Treasure Hunt

Promotions:
    • Daily First Recharge Pack
    • It Pays to Consume
    • Consumer Points
    • Accumulative Recharge Bonus
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

[Activity] Boundless Charm
    Duration: 9/13 - 9/19 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: 30+
    Description: For the following week, exchange 100 Charm points for Quartermaster Token x1 from the Quartermaster in Starglade. Available once per day.

[Activity] Vidalian Legends
    Level Requirement: 50+
    Description: For the following week, attend in the Vidalian Legends 5 times daily for Quartermaster Token x1 from the Quartermaster in Starglade. Available once per day.

[Activity] Roses Are Red
    Description: During the event, players can visit the Quartermaster to receive a Rose seed, once per day. Plant the seed in the Event Zone in Bloodfang Village to grow your own Rose Bush. You will get 100-200 roses after 15 minutes and exchange them for some items by Quartermaster.
    Quartermaster?
    100 Crystals = 1 Rose Seed (once per day)
    50 Roses = Silver Honor Badge x1 (No limit)
    100 Roses = Quartermaster Token x1 (once per day)
    1000 Roses = Craykor (pet) x1 (No limit)

[Activity] Mysterious Man
    Description: For the following week, a Mysterious Man will appear in Starglade (L1) every day.
    a. Find him to get a Lucky Pack once per day. The Lucky Pack may or may not contain Quartermaster Token x1. Wish you luck!
    b. You can also spend 6 Gold to purchase Torch x1 up to 3 times per day from him.

[Activity] Treasure Hunt
    Duration: 9/13 – 9/19 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 20+
    Description: During the event, players may visit the Quartermaster to receive a Treasure Map, once per day. Follow the hints provided by the map to find Token x1.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

[Promotion] Daily First Recharge Pack
      Level Requirement: None
      Description: During the promotion, receive a Daily First Recharge Pack each day you purchase 500 or more Crystals.
      Daily First Recharge Pack contains: Nova Core x20

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume
      Description: During this promotion, use Crystals to purchase items in the Item Shop and receive a number of special rewards! Rewards are based on total Crystals spent during the duration of this promotion – NOT total Crystals purchased. Once you reach the requirements below, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your extra rewards.
      Note: Each level can only be redeemed once!
      Crystals Spent Rewards
      500 Nova Core x12
      2000 Greater Mount Upgrade Token x110
      6000 Ancient Mount Upgrade Token x160
      10000 Beast Soul x160, Stable Quartz x160, Greater Mount Upgrade Token x160
      20000 Beast Soul x160, Stable Quartz x160, Greater Mount Upgrade Token x160, Ancient Mount Upgrade Token x160

[Promotion] Consumer Points
      Description: During the event, spend 1 Crystal = 36 Consumer Points (CP). Players can use the Consumer Points to purchase items in the Consumer Points Shop. All Consumer Points will be cleared when the event ends.

[Promotion] Accumulative Recharge Bonus
      Description: During this promotion, recharge certain total amounts of Crystal and be rewarded with Gift Packs!
      Note: Each level can only be redeemed once!
      Recharge Total Rewards
      500 Gift Pack A: Pearl of Wisdom x20
      2000 Gift Pack B: Greater Pearl of Wisdom x3
      6000 Gift Pack C: Zodiac Enchantment Stone (Legendary) x40
      10000 Gift Pack D: Superior Gems Coupon x6
      20000 Gift Pack E: Divine Adamantite x8
      30000 Gift Pack F: Exquisite Enchantment Crystal x6
      60000 Gift Pack G: Greater Pearl of Wisdom x100

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Anyone tried ladder? How far can you go? And what are the rewards????

Comment

Don't know the max level since 125 wrecked me a bit. Not sure if that's the max or not. Just know they were doing 3-4 mill normally. they stunned me then was hitting 11 mill or some nonsense.

But after 110, there's a few floors that alternate kill all or kill and find the hidden shrine. The shrine is a pain since it stays stealth unless you hit it. So aoe where you think it may be. A few skills that may help are knights wave, mage flame explosion, priest bloodpool or bloody acres(if it fails no shrine nearby), rogue blade attack(forgot what it's called but it's like crucify), ranger's arrow aoe(name escapes me), any aoe from shifter morphs, bm's skill that shows hidden units for quite a distance.

I don't believe the shrine does any dmg. Just there to be found.

111-117 had each mob do about 3 mill a hit. It starts off with 2 mobs, then goes up to 3 4 and last 5 mobs. Then goes back to 4 when it introduces a new mobs(explained in the next levels)
          118 - think it was flame guardian. hard to miss, it's a molten giant. Anyway I believe it has meteor because I was fine one minute then lost a good 30 mill health.
          119 - has 2 of those guardians.
          120 - has 2 guardian and the boss. I didn't want to find out how much the boss did xD.
          121-124 has all the same mobs. There's a new one which looks like a necrolith? anyway after about 5-6 seconds it will spawn a few monsters. I don't know how much they hurt or their health. frost took them out sorry.
          125 - took this floor for granted. it's about 4 arch angel and the boss. they can stun so be careful. Like I previously mention once I was stun I was done xD.

Now what you really want to know, the rewards. For 125 I received:

34 ss
          12 rueful stones
          15 purity stones
          15 codex pages
          14 puc.

Hope it helps. If there's more than 15 levels added, maybe someone else can shed light on it.

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
            Hope it helps. If there's more than 15 levels added, maybe someone else can shed light on it.
            130 and counting..

Comment

blade sweep doesnt work unless you have a target. Im a Combat rogue and have 3 aoe skills, i tried for quite some time to hit the hidden towers, and came to the conclusion none of my aoe's work. Frost had gone off when killing the mobs and i could clearly see the towers locations, but nothing i could toss in those areas (or anywhere) brought them out again.

Comment

Thought they would but they disappear fast so it's a pain.

But for more insight, it seems any of the monarchs from 125+ make it top priority to kill. Went with a friend and blood monarch on 129(should be even more priority) did 45 mill in one go. Think the other monarch do about 15-20 mill an aoe.) So unless insane dodge(they can hit 180%+ dodge) or insane dps ( jsut know they got a lot of health) or insane health (think 80-90 mill + if all the attacks land on 129 since 2 monarchs there as well you're gonna have a bad time xD.

130 has a molten boss who also has a meteor type aoe. I don't know the dmg but knowing what the monster is capable of when I first met it in otherworld (comparatively it did 1-2 mill a hit 30 mill meteor), I'd advise you don't let it attack at all xD.

Anyway best of luck for anyone else. It's evil. But rewarding.

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
                  Thought they would but they disappear fast so it's a pain.

But for more insight, it seems any of the monarchs from 125+ make it top priority to kill. Went with a friend and blood monarch on 129(should be even more priority) did 45 mill in one go. Think the other monarch do about 15-20 mill an aoe.) So unless insane dodge(they can hit 180%+ dodge) or insane dps ( jsut know they got a lot of health) or insane health (think 80-90 mill + if all the attacks land on 129 since 2 monarchs there as well you're gonna have a bad time xD.

130 has a molten boss who also has a meteor type aoe. I don't know the dmg but knowing what the monster is capable of when I first met it in otherworld (comparatively it did 1-2 mill a hit 30 mill meteor), I'd advise you don't let it attack at all xD.

Anyway best of luck for anyone else. It's evil. But rewarding.
                  dmg is atleast 56mil since 1 hit me on 130
                  'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                    blade sweep doesnt work unless you have a target. Im a Combat rogue and have 3 aoe skills, i tried for quite some time to hit the hidden towers, and came to the conclusion none of my aoe's work. Frost had gone off when killing the mobs and i could clearly see the towers locations, but nothing i could toss in those areas (or anywhere) brought them out again.
                    He's talking about knife rush, not blade sweep.

Comment

ok, spent some time on 111, combat rogues aoes' do work, just the precise nature of them / long cd of decimation, makes it tough. made it to 126 before game lag prevented any attacks from registering and wasnt able to regen health.

Comment

how to pass 125? 3rd time around there i died.
                        is there a pattern like in 75.?
                        thanks.

Comment

125+ has death odor like skill we think
                          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

so how to pass? any mobs to kill first?

Comment

unfortunately 125 is the third hardest floor since all monarachs. Anything with the monarch prefix will have meteor that has an insane dmg coefficient (think ready, so maybe 400%?).

So no death odor, just if they all meteor, it's gonna hurt a lot.
                              But speaking of, it's a nice change of pace of difficulty, but I believe because of those meteors it's way too strong. To put it in perspective, I got to 130 today and cleared it. I was able to silence 3 of the monarchs beside the boss. The boss hit me for 49 mill damage. This was with a pet that has 49% absorb rate. I also have 75% mdmg reduct. So without that pet taking the hit for me, it would of done a good 96 mill on me. That's pretty intensive for what we have available to us.

We also have defense, but it's not as strong. Since if I'm right, it's applied after all calculations are done. Then whatever damage you'll take then it'll take the def away. So just to minimize the damage above, need about 20 mill+ def to tank a few hits.

To conclude that's just the main boss. that wasn't even factoring the other 3 monarchs on the floor who also have that insane meteor. I believe it's ~ 25 mill without pet. But even then, it's still dangerous.

In my opinion 130 > 129(has blood monarach which did 49 mill to me without pet) > 125 in term of difficulty.
                              All I can say it's very unforgiving pass 125.

Comment

Working...
                              X