No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 08/29

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello, the reason that some toons didn't get rollbacked is because that toons were ONLINE and got kicked back by maintenance. BUT the ones who were OFFLINE at that time = RIP

Comment

Can I get a few names and server numbers from those of you affected, and an example of what was lost please?
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-29-2019, 06:21 AM.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by strfmhabdd View Post
        hello, the reason that some toons didn't get rollbacked is because that toons were ONLINE and got kicked back by maintenance. BUT the ones who were OFFLINE at that time = RIP
        My char was off after reset and got rolled back. I hope they going to fix that asap

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Can I get a few names and server numbers from those of you affected, please?
          (S87)Rexus , (S87)Ayumi, (S85)KingaceII

Comment

(S132)Ghost

Comment

Edited my original request - Please provide name, server, an example of what was lost. If you lost levels, please also state what level you were and what level you are now.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Edited my original request - Please provide name, server, an example of what was lost. If you lost levels, please also state what level you were and what level you are now.
                Memory lane i guess everything that weve done in the game for the last 160 hrs soul,exp,honor,and all the stuffs in between i guess if the server has data it can be brought back right?

Comment

For me its (S132)EngrLawrence Level 68>level 62 and (S132)Glory Level 44> Level 41 and the stuffs that i got as well everything that ive done for the last 160 hours are lost that's like a week of life wasted

Comment

Originally posted by betoskyph View Post

For me its (S132)EngrLawrence Level 68>level 62 and (S132)Glory Level 44> Level 41 and the stuffs that i got as well everything that ive done for the last 160 hours are lost that's like a week of life wasted
                    Thank you for providing that information.

So far we have S87 and S132, both are US East PVE. Anyone from PVP or West having the same issue?

Comment

Can I get a few names and server numbers from those of you affected, and an example of what was lost please?
                      please Fixer My Account (S75)Qinchi

Comment

Both my main and 1 strong alt r not affected, but yet to check the mini alts.

Comment

(S54)BoumK, i've lost almost one week worth of items farming (corruption, dungeons, events, etc...), frag upgrades from my divine soul and i went from lvl 237 to 236 too. My guildmate (S54)hamiro lost a level too and probably items.

Comment

This issue is also affecting the pvp east servers S1 Group, I also see some people in friendslist and guild that it has affected but they aren't online to report the full extent
                            Last edited by RaidOgre; 08-29-2019, 06:39 AM.

Comment

s111awesome i lost 1 lvl in my supreme rebirth,14capsules,corr packs,pf and more than 200P

Comment

(s116)Chevilla account rolled back to 1 week ago.. My fused mount is unfuse now and my soul is lower..

Comment

Working...
                                X