No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 08/29

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, this issue has been forwarded. The devs are currently working it. We appreciate your patience until we hear back from them on that.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

(S82)Lin, had upgraded wings and frag

Comment

(S87)Rexus Ancient Wing I , lost 3 level, fused 3rd Ancient Flamedramon, Pixie progress, MOST IMPORTANT XTAL & MY GUILD MATE

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Can I get a few names and server numbers from those of you affected, and an example of what was lost please?
          (S81)Lust, i lost some plats, items, upgrades

Still (S81)Lust, only lost my exp pool in supreme rebirth, alot of it
          Last edited by *Minori*; 08-29-2019, 12:22 PM. Reason: Merged posts together

Comment

Can I get a few names and server numbers from those of you affected, and an example of what was lost please?
            (S132)amarouge .... ive lost all my progress from last week
            ie from lvl 70 to lvl 63
            Last edited by grbmonsale; 08-29-2019, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Edited my original request - Please provide name, server, an example of what was lost. If you lost levels, please also state what level you were and what level you are now.
              Also toon (S93)Headhunter, lost some upgrade progress like patron codex wings and some items in vault and corrutipn packs, everything farmed from the past week

Comment

My toon from (93)iAmAssassin, lost lvl from level 40 scion to level 70 mortal, plus whole 160 hours of my farming items. My pixie, pristine attack sperion, level 7 balanced x 1, force x 2. My almost 30p also.
                Last edited by muhaimz99; 08-29-2019, 07:36 AM.

Comment

While this is being worked on, if you all wouldn't mind providing screenshots of your current level, the team would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

S 132 KarlGwapo. I reverted from lvl 66 scion to mortal. lost more than half my stats, lost my crystals, items, and all i've done in the past week.

Comment

sorry wrong ss
                      Last edited by muhaimz99; 08-29-2019, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Comment

Is it best to not play at all before they fix? Even thou I'm not affected, I believe they will fix the whole server, which including the unaffected. So, its pointless to start farmin just to reset all over again after fix.

Comment

While this is being worked on, if you all wouldn't mind providing screenshots of your current level, the team would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
                            but i kept the exp in supreme rebirth

Comment

please my account is also roll back please fix the proble in every char my char was level 68 but he roll back to 65 and my sword is level 3 now its level and my firelord pet was loss
                              i hope that it fix as soon as possible.

Comment

(S2)huffinha I lost a ton of lvl 70>59, also my wings(epic ultimate demigod VIII to ultimate fire wings VII) and legendary(perfect I +4 to superior V +6) roll back. The same with my plats, soul(286 to 184) and dg items.
                                Last edited by fhugo7748; 08-29-2019, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X