Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 08/29

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Can I get a few names and server numbers from those of you affected, and an example of what was lost please?
    All my chars? Hmmm... okay
    S22 Caia, S22 Theta, S22 DPG, S23 NALD, S18 bulak, S23 Goldenfire.... i better stop, too many..
    item lost is about 3k puc, 4k de, 4k chi, nvm dc its trash, my R4 imbues, 1 doom mount, 1 kyubi, 1 taotie,... forgot how many ancient wings i bought.
    i collected the things for months only to upgrade all chars in one go. Ofcourse i lost spirit of ares too but i lost count. Lost the whole week ladder exps and qm token along with soa quest rewards completion.
    mfo completely gone. Cant redo the rollback ones gen4 mounts.. if i gotta file every characters and account for tickets let me know.. i have the screenshots of before upgrading day, luckily.
    Last edited by aysaisla; 08-29-2019, 08:57 PM.

Comment

My guild was level 4 already and it got rid of our guild skills too. Weird.. I am from S133 and it doesn't seem like many things are noticeably different.. just the guild.

Comment

ATTENTION PLAYERS!

If you were affected by the rollback issue please file a ticket with the following information for assistance, for example, levels, items, crystal, etc. You'll need to include your character and server if you've purchased crystal and are missing that you'll need to include proof of purchase. Any screenshots you have documenting this information will help to speed up the process.

Thank you for your understanding!
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
          ATTENTION PLAYERS!

If you were affected by the rollback issue please file a ticket with the following information for assistance, for example, levels, items, crystal, etc. You'll need to include your character and server if you've purchased crystal and are missing that you'll need to include proof of purchase. Any screenshots you have documenting this information will help to speed up the process.

Thank you for your understanding!
          so the things i screenshoted is from ,y alts collecting/buying stuffs for me... do i need their server and char along with mine? Click image for larger version

Name:	Nyx.png
Views:	1
Size:	905.0 KB
ID:	1991852
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Tyche.png
Size:	588.9 KB
ID:	1991853 like this stuff? i used it on my other char not them and all them roll back and poofed
          Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
          Server:(S22)Tyria Village
          Spouse: (S23)Socrates
          Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
          -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
          -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
          -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

I do think thats day1 buying stuff... so its partial of what i had. Buying stuffs from my own alts.. took months.. to get that..
            Last edited by aysaisla; 08-29-2019, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post

so the things i screenshoted is from ,y alts collecting/buying stuffs for me... do i need their server and char along with mine? like this stuff? i used it on my other char not them and all them roll back and poofed
              Yes, you'll need to include all information, and screenshots you have. Anything that's been timestamped will help prove what you lost. For example; if you store things on (S23)ALT123 you'll need to include their name and server.

If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Yes, you'll need to include all information, and screenshots you have. Anything that's been timestamped will help prove what you lost. For example; if you store things on (S23)ALT123 you'll need to include their name and server.
                theres no time stamp we didnt expect roll back, only pc time and date on pc when i got the screen shot... not everyone gonna screenshot everything. did that screenshot cuz of the server issue of the vendwanted turning to town portal scrolls...

not everyone has dbase than me on my own items, but okay it'll take time to check all missing things x_x
                Crystal Saga

Looking for>

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post

theres no time stamp we didnt expect roll back, only pc time and date on pc when i got the screen shot... not everyone gonna screenshot everything. did that screenshot cuz of the server issue of the vendwanted turning to town portal scrolls...

not everyone has dbase than me on my own items, but okay it'll take time to check all missing things x_x
                  Any information you have will help to document things. Create your list to document things make sure you when you submit the tickets you're not using abbreviations for items as they will not understand what you're referring too since that is game lingo.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	x ticket in 3days.png
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	1991865

wow that long to get a ticket...
                    Crystal Saga

Looking for>

Comment

nothing like having to screenshot everything with time stamps due to r2s incompetent
                      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Still no clue on if we can play or dont play.. or if its useless to play because of the rollback.. or wait for 3days to hear from them on tickets...

Comment

Wasn't the information before the rollback backed-up? I mean I understand them wanting to pinpoint exactly which characters lost items, exp, BUT asking us to provide screenshot as if we'd have foreseen this happening is absurd. They do keep logs of every event that occurs within the character I assume?

Comment

Originally posted by Prashanna View Post
                            Wasn't the information before the rollback backed-up? I mean I understand them wanting to pinpoint exactly which characters lost items, exp, BUT asking us to provide screenshot as if we'd have foreseen this happening is absurd. They do keep logs of every event that occurs within the character I assume?
                            I agree.. why do they have to make it hard for us to get our virtual good back if theres easy way for them... not like we gonna expect to back up our own progress every minute of everyday. Thats not fun at all.. they got the database they should just check if they have the backup before maintenance.. this almost 2 week worth of rollback didnt even have an explanation as to why it happened..

Comment

Right now servers are dead. People were frustrated with the game before too when you did delete whole bunch of alts lvl 50 without even notifying us on that. I lost so many stuff and all i got was how it can not be reverted. So can you tell me how it couldnt be undone then but it can be now? There is always an issue with this game after every maintenance. People dont pay with bubble gums, we use money we work hard for. And what for? No one here keeps track on alts mainly because lots of us that play this game for long time have over 20 characters. This is a game that people play to enjoy it. Why do I have to screenshot every toon before every mt just cause i'm afraid something will go downhill cause of someones incompetence? I don't think you will fix this. The damage is too big to be undone. It will take a month if not more to be able to go thru each toon. Eventually you will come up with a :Sorry for your loss" heres a compensation pack containing 5 soul shards, 10 g muts, 15 ew like you always do. You cant just go around greeding on peoples money by putting in new systems that you havent even tested, systems that lemon up the game. If you want to actually spare everyone the trouble, hire people that actually know what they are doing or just call it quits and close the game. It will save everyones time
                              Last edited by *Minori*; 08-30-2019, 01:59 PM. Reason: Profanity replaced with lemon.

Comment

I thought after maintenance this game it would be better, but instead it broke down.
                                maybe this is a sign that this game will .....

Comment

Working...
                                X