8/29 Roll Back Issue Announcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] 8/29 Roll Back Issue Announcement

Regarding the possible rollback issues reported, we are doing our best to look into it. Compensation will be sent after verification. We apologize for any inconvenience casued.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Last edited by isaac.li; 08-29-2019, 07:58 PM.
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Is it best to not play until server fixed? ...and yes, we do need compensation, big one.

Comment

but can we still get our upgrades back?

Comment

Should we wait before playing ? Is there a chance we get our lost week back ? Because if so, it's no use to upgrade things at the moment...

Comment

seems like a week roll back... since i lved twice atleast... and the server lg winner isnt the same one before maint..
          will it roll forward? or you guys gonna give us trash that no one uses? atleast give us more inventory pages and we can call it even...

seems it rolled back before i did the imbue R4.. so that means its a week really, since i login early last week and imbue my everythings. but from the looks of my vaults it looked like more than 7 days roll back since its full when i always traded my dungeon loots to alts on weekdays.. my vault is full, only means it was weekend before i logged off is the last log.
          Last edited by MekaMekaMeka; 08-29-2019, 01:32 PM.
          Meh...

Comment

any news on this rollback issue? is it gonna roll forward or are we just doom, especially the people that cashed for imbue last week..
            Meh...

Comment

Do we need to send in a ticket for verification to get our upgrades and crystal back?

Comment

Are we rolling back to before this maintenance to fix this?
                Do we get our crystal or money back?
                Last edited by aysaisla; 08-29-2019, 07:07 PM. Reason: Editting so it doesnt have to be merged :p

Comment

ATTENTION PLAYERS!

If you were affected by the rollback issue please file a ticket with the following information for assistance, for example, levels, items, crystal, etc. You'll need to include your character and server if you've purchased crystal and are missing that you'll need to include proof of purchase. Any screenshots you have documenting this information will help to speed up the process.

Thank you for your understanding!
                  If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                  Forum Rules are located here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                  Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                    ATTENTION PLAYERS!

If you were affected by the rollback issue please file a ticket with the following information for assistance, for example, levels, items, crystal, etc. You'll need to include your character and server if you've purchased crystal and are missing that you'll need to include proof of purchase. Any screenshots you have documenting this information will help to speed up the process.

Thank you for your understanding!

How can we determined our items? since we just farm and farm every single day? tsk2 -_-

Comment

Originally posted by R2109890201 View Post

How can we determined our items? since we just farm and farm every single day? tsk2 -_-
                      As a "small" quality of life tipp: Make a video the day before maintenance showcasing all your stuff, every system, every piece of equipment - just everything. Screenshots for alts should be enough, but get into the habit of making a video for you main char. It takes like 10-15 minutes if you make it really precise but can be done in 5 minutes or less. It´s a great way to provide "proof" that you had something and is easier than to make a screenshot of every single piece of equipment and every system.
                      Yes, this shouldn´t be necessary since they should (in theory) be able to backtrack every single action every player has done but that´s a lot of work and they´ll have less work to do this way while also decreasing the time every player has to wait to get their stuff back.

PS: Yes I know that it doesn´t feel to great to take precautions for a game just in case they screw up (for whatever reason) but it may be a good habit to pick up for some games. (While I´m at it, if you want to be double save, take a screenshot of you character wearing an item including the ingame time as it also includes the date. Having this kind of proof will drastically increase your chances to get your items back as long as it wasn´t your mistake (100% of the time for me so far)).

Comment

Guys, do I need to submit a ticket or just wait? anyone can give me some advise?

Comment

Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post

As a "small" quality of life tipp: Make a video the day before maintenance showcasing all your stuff, every system, every piece of equipment - just everything. Screenshots for alts should be enough, but get into the habit of making a video for you main char. It takes like 10-15 minutes if you make it really precise but can be done in 5 minutes or less. It´s a great way to provide "proof" that you had something and is easier than to make a screenshot of every single piece of equipment and every system.
                          Yes, this shouldn´t be necessary since they should (in theory) be able to backtrack every single action every player has done but that´s a lot of work and they´ll have less work to do this way while also decreasing the time every player has to wait to get their stuff back.

PS: Yes I know that it doesn´t feel to great to take precautions for a game just in case they screw up (for whatever reason) but it may be a good habit to pick up for some games. (While I´m at it, if you want to be double save, take a screenshot of you character wearing an item including the ingame time as it also includes the date. Having this kind of proof will drastically increase your chances to get your items back as long as it wasn´t your mistake (100% of the time for me so far)).
                          if you got a lot of time, your opinion is quite possible, but im not that person who got all my time in game, i also have personal life and just making this game for entertainment

Comment

Hi my char also got affected like my level, items & quest, how can we create a ticket, any procedure how?

Comment

Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post

Yeah right... as if r2 only did this on maintence... once upon a time it did a random time.. and called a random emergency shutoff.. so u expect us to vid ourselves 24/7 cuz r2 just that great? Gonna skyrocket on my yt...

Comment

Working...
                              X