Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

8/29 Roll Back Issue Announcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by princedane89 View Post
    Hi my char also got affected like my level, items & quest, how can we create a ticket, any procedure how?
    http://www.r2games.com/support/
    game issues >
    Items and rewards>
    missing items>
    submit a ticket

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190830_084523.jpg Views:	1 Size:	48.0 KB ID:	1991917
    It will ask u your private infos like email that u shouldnt post here on forum just there... server, character affected
    Subject (i put Rollback issues on mine) then details
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20190830_085722.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	1991919
    Last edited by aysaisla; 08-30-2019, 07:58 AM. Reason: More picture info

Comment

Originally posted by aysaisla View Post
      Yeah right... as if r2 only did this on maintence... once upon a time it did a random time.. and called a random emergency shutoff.. so u expect us to vid ourselves 24/7 cuz r2 just that great? Gonna skyrocket on my yt...
      I don´t really expect anybody to do that, it´s just a habit that I got into because I´m not willing to quit playing the game but I know that somebody that works on this game will eventually screw up. By now I´m pretty damn sure that it´s not an "if" and rather a "when again". I´ve got more alts than I should name and I´m still trying to document just about anything because my trust in (parts of) the team working on this game has been severely damaged. I´m not saying that people should do it to this extreme but that documenting some of the major stuff might be worth it (like R4 imbues with the last patch etc.).

Comment

Well i did mine. So this is 2 week roll so had to give aug16 not the one after

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
          ATTENTION PLAYERS!

If you were affected by the rollback issue please file a ticket with the following information for assistance, for example, levels, items, crystal, etc. You'll need to include your character and server if you've purchased crystal and are missing that you'll need to include proof of purchase. Any screenshots you have documenting this information will help to speed up the process.

Thank you for your understanding!
          Thank you. Luckily only one thing changed for us and that was our guild level, I think we will avoid any issues and more trouble for you guys and just re-level our guild. Thanks for the hard work, I'm sorry to all that got affected x.x

Comment

I understand player frustration, but tickets are required to help assist you with what you're missing. I do not currently have information on what's going to be done in regards to this, but there will be compensation that has yet to be determined following next weeks maintenance.
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
              I understand player frustration, but tickets are required to help assist you with what you're missing. I do not currently have information on what's going to be done in regards to this, but there will be compensation that has yet to be determined following next weeks maintenance.
              yes compensate us with unlimited inventory please.. so we wont have to use alts as storage
              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

So after morethan a day of this rollback.. any news whatsoever so far? Or have to wait 3days fr our tickets to arrive first?

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post

yes compensate us with unlimited inventory please.. so we wont have to use alts as storage
                  LOL, I would love to provide that, but that's out of my hands.
                  If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                  Forum Rules are located here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                  Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

If we could push for 1 more page vault 5 more pages in bags we'd be fine and mitigate most use for alts.
                    (S1)GameStop777

Comment

Hello, i think the forward rollback is not applied in this maintenance, any response R2 team? thanks!

Comment

Hey minori, my toon not gonna back, whats dev doing now?

Comment

10 GPOW? patron tribute? dont joke pls

Comment

Great compensation lol. I lost immortal feag I , in my devine soul but at least i got 10 gpows for my already maxed tenets

Comment

R2, are you insane?
                              think twice!! you have to start over.

Comment

what a joke

Comment

Working...
                                X