Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance 12/05

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

how is it?? he says they do void, bots dont have that stat and if they did it would be quite obvious seeing geared bots in sg all the time lmao its a phrase calm down big mod
    I never said that they do void, I said that they could theoretically do it. That´s all.
    And like I said I also want the crystal exchange to be unlimited again. All I was trying to do is, that it could potentially be exploited as you don´t have to be that geared to clear void level 1-10.

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

how is it?? he says they do void, bots dont have that stat and if they did it would be quite obvious seeing geared bots in sg all the time lmao its a phrase calm down big mod
      That was not the issue with your post. If you wish to debate the reasoning or need further explanation as to why please, feel free to private message me. Thank you.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

So Ladder Rewards for every upper floors..
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Ladder 140 r.png Views:	1 Size:	46.8 KB ID:	1998542
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Ladder 141 r.png Views:	1 Size:	54.2 KB ID:	1998543
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Ladder 142 r.png Views:	1 Size:	48.2 KB ID:	1998544
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Ladder 143 r.png Views:	1 Size:	51.8 KB ID:	1998545
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Ladder 144 r.png Views:	1 Size:	48.0 KB ID:	1998546
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Ladder 145 r.png Views:	1 Size:	50.6 KB ID:	1998547

its not that much bigger reward.. just harder floors. might as well stop at Ladder Lv140.

(not done sacrificing my alts i got ladder rewards from 100-119 so far ..ill post it if asked )
        Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 12-10-2019, 07:06 PM.
        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
          So Ladder Rewards for every upper floors..

its not that much bigger reward.. just harder floors. might as well stop at Ladder Lv140.

(not done sacrificing my alts i got ladder rewards from 100-119 so far ..ill post it if asked )
          Thank you! That should be plenty. I would only post them if they're higher than 140 plus drops. I don't recall the quantities, unfortunately, but I will forward this to the team. I shouldn't need anything else, but I won't until I get a response from them, and I will be sure to let you know if I do. Thank you, again!
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
          X