No announcement yet.

4/16 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They can't fix it. Most likely they lost data or didn't do back up so there is nothing that can be done. There will be lame us compensation in form of gpow , hw maybe . I just hope they refund the crystals and the points to those that cashed
    Xayan "Deception" S 105

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post

If there is no information at this time, I am not sure they will fix it. At least, I hope my 1.5k crystal back ASAP
      If you have missing crystals you will need to file a ticket. The link is located in my signature.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Let's say that you won't be able to retrieve our 1 week progress that was rolled back. What will happen to the crystals we bought last week? How about the POI we got from recharging will you return it to us? I need answers!

Comment

S140 Clara, lvl 60 before rollback... lvl 51 now!

Comment

Originally posted by lonersensitive29 View Post
            Let's say that you won't be able to retrieve our 1 week progress that was rolled back. What will happen to the crystals we bought last week? How about the POI we got from recharging will you return it to us? I need answers!
            If you're missing crystals you will need to file a ticket to have them returned to you. I do not know what will be done regarding your points, but that will also need to be addressed when you file your ticket. In regards to your missing levels, I do not believe they will be fixed. However, compensation will be provided to each player affected by the accidental rollback on S140. I have forwarded your name and what you've lost to the team.

To all players: If you were affected by the S140 rollback please, private message or comment with your name and what you lost. Thank you!
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

If you're missing crystals you will need to file a ticket to have them returned to you. I do not know what will be done regarding your points, but that will also need to be addressed when you file your ticket. In regards to your missing levels, I do not believe they will be fixed. However, compensation will be provided to each player affected by the accidental rollback on S140. I have forwarded your name and what you've lost to the team.

To all players: If you were affected by the S140 rollback please, private message or comment with your name and what you lost. Thank you!
              Its my 5th times file ticket about crystal. I hope there’s good news that they will returned them ASAP. I need answer “it will or it will not”.
              If the say “we apologize...”again, this is just rainbows)
              Last edited by *Minori*; 04-22-2020, 02:17 PM. Reason: Please, do not use profanity on the forums. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post

Its my 5th times file ticket about crystal. I hope there’s good news that they will returned them ASAP. I need answer “it will or it will not”.
                If the say “we apologize...”again, this is just rainbows)
                You do not need to continuously create new tickets to resolve your issue. Sending multiple tickets in will slow down the process to have your crystals returned to you. Please, be patient with them. If you're waiting an extensive amount of time for a response to your ticket please, private message me with the email you used when you filed your ticket and I will give them a little reminder that you're waiting on a response. Be sure to include a brief explanation of what your issue is about when messaging me. Thank you!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Thank you for the compensation. Really appreciate it. That's also worth saying in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by phalconofficial View Post
                    Thank you for the compensation. Really appreciate it. That's also worth saying in this case.
                    You're welcome! I'm pleased to hear it was acceptable! Happy gaming!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X