Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need your Feedback Regarding R2CLIENT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crystal Saga is not being shut down. Please, don't spread unnecessary panic. Thank you!
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Can R2 team make r2client available for macOS? Can't install it 'cause it's not supported by macOS.

Comment

an option to make the chat box with a dark chatbox not just by mouseovering
        i sometimes have hard times reading the chat also maybe option to lock vault in game like u did in wartune with a pin number...
        a virtual keyboard button would be great too... cause i drink coffee near computer keyboard and when accident happen my keyboard cease to function cause my keyboard takes a coffee shower... dont worry it just the 5th keyboard this year i been thru.... and dont like the one from windows10 cause it make the client crash almost all the time i'm using it dunno why tho next time i'll take screenshot of the code it say on the R2 client

Comment

ok so i have 2 probleme here 1 i doont find a way to zoom out the screen i see only half of what i normally see on chrome,second probleme i have i cant conect any r2 game that use unity (like firestone for exemple

ho and funny thing why if i click the shop button it open a session of the real chrome,it should be on a new tab inside you player

and i wonder would that thing really will let me keep playing cs and other flash r2 game after december its not like you8 using you own browser here but you making us conecthing to pre existing browser via you programme (chrome or internet explorer(speaking of ei shonld be mycrosoft edge instead ie stop existing for like 2 years0
          Last edited by R2248437; 07-14-2020, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2248437 View Post
            ok so i have 2 probleme here 1 i doont find a way to zoom out the screen i see only half of what i normally see on chrome,second probleme i have i cant conect any r2 game that use unity (like firestone for exemple

ho and funny thing why if i click the shop button it open a session of the real chrome,it should be on a new tab inside you player

and i wonder would that thing really will let me keep playing cs and other flash r2 game after december its not like you8 using you own browser here but you making us conecthing to pre existing browser via you programme (chrome or internet explorer(speaking of ei shonld be mycrosoft edge instead ie stop existing for like 2 years0
            The suggestion to adjust the screen size within the client has already been forwarded to the team.

You can read more about what they're going to do regarding flashes end here https://forum.r2games.com/forum/real...sh-end-of-life
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

ok but im still of the opinion that instead of making the client the dev should try to transfer the code instead it will make the game less laggy(flash use a lot of you pc ressource) it will make the game more secure(flash is weak and full of backdoor than can easily use to hack the game) and as third effect passing the code to html5(exemple) will permit player to still use the browser of there choice

ho and having a list of the game i actually play instead of sugestion yould be nice because having to hunt for you game in the all game list slow you down(because the favorite tabs dont let you register wich game you play and still make recomendation for game that you dont)
              Last edited by R2248437; 07-14-2020, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Google login is completely not working in my client. Says it is not safe enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Aya Nee View Post
                  Google login is completely not working in my client. Says it is not safe enough.
                  Hi, could you provide character name server and a screenshot of the message that it is giving please?
                  Last edited by Hachiro; 07-15-2020, 09:24 AM.
                  To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

So I'm going to alt page in client, clicking Google+ login, it brings me to login screen, i try to enter my info, then it tells me it's not secure and nothing else happens. The char is (S120)Gaia, a lvl22 knight. Browser login works just fine. Please, look into this, because I would love to use my alts in a client. Thank you.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by meowza0215 View Post
                      So I'm going to alt page in client, clicking Google+ login, it brings me to login screen, i try to enter my info, then it tells me it's not secure and nothing else happens. The char is (S120)Gaia, a lvl22 knight. Browser login works just fine. Please, look into this, because I would love to use my alts in a client. Thank you.
                      Thank you i have forwarded this to the team. They are requesting that you file a ticket.
                      Last edited by Hachiro; 07-15-2020, 03:02 PM.
                      To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

#Hachiro, thank you for your assistance. I did submit a ticket and waiting for a response.

UPD: Got a response this morning, my ticket is ref:_00D2v2J3oh._5002v2pYWE3:ref now.
                        Last edited by meowza0215; 07-16-2020, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kanyo View Post
                          1.zoom out option
                          2.improved stability for multiple toon use/alts
                          3.optimize to reduce frame rate loss (huge issue with crystal saga)(biggest issue in game)(please?)
                          4. Repeat number 3
                          this is a good suggestion mods

Comment

I tried adding an alt, put in the user/pswd and it came back with add an account info. So I tried putting in the user/pswd and the message was user exists. Yes I knew that, so why did it not add as an alt in the first place. I had already added one alt (an existing account). So, I did not expect to get an add account and error for the second alt. Both accounts were active on S9 Europe. Also, it added the second alt along with the first when I said to bind alts.

One more item, since each alt has its own tab, I did not see the need to bind them. Also, each tab is identical. If I open several alts, how am I to know which tab is which alt and which is the main. Alts and main have a name, the tab should be identified as such.
                            Last edited by ChakaZ; 07-17-2020, 12:59 PM. Reason: Once the rejected alt was bound, I could not get rid if it. The only way was to un-install the client and re-install.

Comment

Cant even banned the tp seller on us east and now asking for feedback Ive send many tickets about it

Comment

There is option to launch all alts but it keeps crashing i hope they can fix that.

Comment

Working...
                                X