Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Get Rid of FLASH and download the Mini-Client to have fun in R2Games!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
    Unfortunately, there is no availability for Mac users at this time. I have forwarded the request to the team for consideration.
    Thank you, I have also sent a ticket about it. Support is ending on December, and I'd like to know if I won't be able to play my games due the client not being supported in Mac OS so I can plan ahead.

Best,

Comment

Unfortunately, I do not have any information regarding Linux and Mac users at this time. I will continue to forward the request, but beyond forwarding and encouraging ticket submissions with the request there is nothing I can do.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Hello, I still hope R2 will convert Crystal Saga to HTML+5 together with all of our recent toons because Crystal Saga is the best browser game! trust us (your players) - you'll gain more players when cs is (again) available on the web

Okay, this is a serious matter. I switched to IE mode in the mini-client. But the client asked me to download flash player.... so the question is: if Google and IE stopped supporting flash player, does it mean our client won't work as well? (since the browser mode of the client is Google & IE)

For Information: Facebook Gameroom will be closed entirely on June 30, 2021.
        Last edited by *Minori*; 10-17-2020, 11:28 AM. Reason: Posts Merged.

Comment

ya im really scare my os ask me to d'esinstall flash player evrytime i open my pc now and im scare that adobe will do what they said and forcely remove flash from evryone pc (as they said they will too block poeple from using a non maintain program) so how good would be the client if flash got rem,ove from my pc? because if the thing dont work ,if flash got forcely remove ,crysstal saga will die and any other r2 flash game too ,so we have a time bomb in urs hand

Comment

I understand your concerns, but please be patient in the meantime. The team is still working to optimize the client for players. Please, be assured as we receive more information we will post it on the forums for players. Thank you!
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Thank you Minori, I am still waiting to be able to use IE mode with no Flash in IE working as well

Comment

Is it normal that R2Client loads for 30secs to 2mins max compared to browsers which barely load?

Comment

Originally posted by payatskie View Post
                  Is it normal that R2Client loads for 30secs to 2mins max compared to browsers which barely load?
                  Your connection speed determines how quickly you're able to load into the game.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Your connection speed determines how quickly you're able to load into the game.
                    Really huh?
                    Browsers like edge or chrome barely loads for me. But r2client sure loads a lot and it takes 30secs to 2mins. Is it my net or is it the r2browser really?
                    Also asked people if they also load on r2client and they sure said yes.

Comment

saying hello to everyone !

Comment

i cannot open the client it keeps saying update fail whenever i launch the r2 client jeez i have to re DL it just for me to use it again -.- what a pain :3
                        Last edited by broke14; 10-21-2020, 06:55 AM.

Comment

No Mac OS, Im done then.
                          See you in the next game.

Comment

I am done since these moron are not helping at all when i files those ticket that they did not feedback my error during installion that come out error mesagge .Even i post with the pic error meassge

Comment

can't seem to find the ie mode you are talking about. it only google.
                              I can't seem to add alt. so basically it hinders our enojoyment to play multiple accounts.

game playing: CS2
                              Server : 61
                              old player of cs1 server whisperwind beach

Comment

currently, some people are using MacOS or Linux, and some are unable to use the R2 client.
                                it may be new released in the future, but it is preferable to leave it as it is so that it can be played with a normal browser to avoid confusion.
                                as for ie mode, flash used in ie will not be available on January 12th.
                                To continue using it, you need to use the windows 7 or XP, uninstall flash, and install an older version of flash. not possible with windows 10 and 8.1

Comment

Working...
                                X