Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Rid of FLASH and download the Mini-Client to have fun in R2Games!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danielgaming2021 View Post

Thank you Minori.
    You're welcome. Happy gaming.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

I have this Issue when try open R2 Client, appear the following text "ucrtbase.abort api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll." I dont know what do anyone that can help me?

Comment

Originally posted by keiber01 View Post
        I have this Issue when try open R2 Client, appear the following text "ucrtbase.abort api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll." I dont know what do anyone that can help me?
        Uninstall the client using Uninstall.exe in the R2Games folder. Download it again from the home page. See if that helps. If it does not help, I will need to know what your operating system and version are before I can suggest anything further.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate, I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Client but it doesn't work, I also tried using Windows 8 and it says that the Client is not compatible with that Operating System

Comment

5 days and still Moderator or GM no reply my msg, what i can do?

Comment

Originally posted by keiber01 View Post
              5 days and still Moderator or GM no reply my msg, what i can do?
              My apologies. Windows 10 is recommended for use with the client. Windows 7 and 8 are no longer supported by Microsoft, so compatibility with those operating systems cannot be assured. We have a channel to discuss client support on our Discord server. In that channel is a document that can help with finding a workaround, but I don't know if that's going to be applicable to Windows 7.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

for all of you who are still having trouble with the client ..

the newer versions are not working properly for binding alts you will need to ask a mod for the link to download the 1.0.7 version of the client .

as stated IE mode will no longer work so you will have to use chrome mode

and depending n the type of computer you have you can run 2 to 8 toons at once - i can run 4

If you get an error message saying update failed in client .you can try to open your toon in chrome and when it says run trouble shooter do so ..let it run once its dont re open the client and it should work

Comment

I'm using puffin browser on mobile to play the game. Can you guys make a mobile version of the client?

Comment

They will not convert Crystal Saga to a mobile game format.
                    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                    Forum Rules are located here
                    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Can we have at least a zoom out button?

Comment

Any chance for linux support yet? I'd love to continue playing but my mac is broken so I only have my linux desktop and I REALLY want to play!

Comment

Any chance for linux support yet? I'd love to continue playing but my mac is broken so I only have my linux desktop and I REALLY want to play!

Comment

Originally posted by mizuhime16 View Post
                            It's not likely we'll see linux support, just for the fact that statistically, not many people use linux. From what I've seen on the internet, a lot of people who use linux use a Windows virtual machine to run programs not compatible with linux.

Comment

Working...
                            X