Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

No Maintenance for CS on 02/14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simply unacceptable.

It seems like people in r2games are Truly Extremely Stupid... you guys already made thread about valentine 25 % xtal since 4th of february and only made it appear today, what's that for ? you're afraid that it's bugged and people complain ? How about things like this ? Stupid emergency maintenance without warning ? It seems like you guys can just get away with it, so what's the excuse for not showing updates earlier (and not only for the valentine offer, but other updates thread have been made one day or few days before usually) ? Because if it doesn't work, you can just say oops, it's bugged, we'll see next week. There really shouldn't be any hard feeling or anything, I mean it's bugged, what else do you expect ?

Comment

No Maintenance????? Then what was that 15min maintenance that kicked us w/o warning and made me lose my RB quest?
      IronSight
      Kong server 5
      Apocalypse guild
      Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
      Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
      Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

Maintenance was performed. But without upgrading and new events. Guild quests are refreshed, week-charged leaks (i hope) zeroed.

Comment

There should be a forever alone event this week. People with wedding clothes and no spouse get an item.

Comment

Ahhh.. but this event sucks...
            Need one where i can get money

Comment

I have an inquiry to make of those on the forums has there been any rumors about a new server coming online in the near future?
              Server: Killer's Den
              IGN: Keiichi
              Class: n/a
              Level: n/a
              Pet: n/a
              Guild: n/a

Comment

Working...
              X