Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WhiteOokami
    replied
    You give us 2 new mounts that need 40+ gmuts. Then you give is another way to get gmuts, but they are bound plus we have to pay 3g and nearly a quarter of a stack for 2 exchanges per day. So now some people got to wait to rebirth or pay 5 times as much for unbound. When I first started to play events was fun and helpful. Now they are time consuming and costly. Thanks for lowering the bar R2 staff.

Leave a comment:

• Starflyer
    replied
    Permanent... and bound. Ooohhh. Now I gotta keep and use them! Time to add stars to my bear!

Leave a comment:

• R22079088
    replied
    BOBO ng GM 2x a DAY GM

Leave a comment:

• maxspeed07
    replied
    I guess this is to minimize alts to flood the servers. but at least make daily tries to 5x. otherwise, i guess a little ok.

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    Originally posted by bunnyboppen102 View Post
    i guess the bound is to stop people from sending over to alt accounts and to stop people from selling them.... but yeah i would rather unbound as well and lvl 55 maybe a bit high but its to stay so thats good
    Yeah for the GMUTs being bound people can thank their genius idea of abusing alts for every event! ^-^

Leave a comment:

• R26631509
    replied
    its ok! at least they give an oppurtunity to have Gmuts even its bound (for the non-casher)..

Leave a comment:

• ImmaKiddo
    replied
    OMG lvl 55+???? i just rebirth yesterday! :< they should keep the level requirement only for mortals this sucks for newly rebirth players :<

Leave a comment:

• Jeward
    replied
    Please make some modifications...make it 40+......and not bound please...I'm lv. 44 scion

Leave a comment:

• bunnyboppen102
    replied
    i guess the bound is to stop people from sending over to alt accounts and to stop people from selling them.... but yeah i would rather unbound as well and lvl 55 maybe a bit high but its to stay so thats good

Leave a comment:

• GeoStig
    replied
    u go r2 im rooting for u on this one

Leave a comment:

• Eryxn
    replied
    love it ty

Leave a comment:

• thug`prince
    replied
    LOL so to get 1thou gmut you need 500 days and 22500 muts + 15p XD

Leave a comment:

• dark3xectra
    replied
    wakakaka..
    60 gmut for 1 month..
    roughly take 1k each for GBS n KILIN..
    thats like 15month to get GBS,and 15 months more to get KILIN :P
    goodluck guys

Leave a comment:

• littlevil
    replied
    i dont care the gmuts are bound but why 3gold gold hard to get now unless u sell cash shop items in game i dont do that i need my real cash for real life just leave it at muts for gmuts

Leave a comment:

• Robbay
    replied
    oh i forgot to post about bound things need more spaces which means we need bigger vault or inventory

Leave a comment:

Working...
X