X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrixyFairy
    replied
    Originally posted by SkyRaZoR View Post
    It's not fun if a game is super easy...I like how hard it is to upgrade something on cs, that way I feel proud of the results I get from the hard work I put into it...if you all keep complaining about this new change than it's obvious that crystal saga isn't a game for you, and I'm not talking about this one update...there are many past ones and on all threads there are complaints...like really guys?...stop acting like spoiled brats. -_-
    The game was never super easy even when the gmuts were not bound it still took time and effort to get them and with the gmuts being 36+ on mounts for 1 star if that is pretty hard so that is not easy now they have just made it harder very hard for everyone.

Leave a comment:

• R21336946
    replied
    Gawd!!! You guys at R2 are a bunch of hatefule jerks!!!
    The last excessivly limited Gmut event wasn't bad enough .... you just had to one up yourselvse on the jerk O meter didn't ya??
    +55 I can understand, I'm Ok with that ... but (bound) and only twice a day??? that's what 14 bound Gmuts .. that's not even enough Gmuts for ONE attempt which makes them USELESS!

You are all a bunch of (censored word that starts with an A and ends in HATS)!!!!
    Why even bother with a GMut event if all you do with it is show your contempt for your player base?
    What an insult!

The only redeaming feature of this is that it's a permenant exchange.
    Last edited by R21336946; 02-21-2013, 12:13 PM. Reason: Addition

Leave a comment:

• Hemming
    replied
    Yall must hate us right .....making them bound.......

Leave a comment:

• thepkmaster
    replied
    Yay perm gmut event but 45 each? ....

Leave a comment:

• SkyRaZoR
    replied
    It's not fun if a game is super easy...I like how hard it is to upgrade something on cs, that way I feel proud of the results I get from the hard work I put into it...if you all keep complaining about this new change than it's obvious that crystal saga isn't a game for you, and I'm not talking about this one update...there are many past ones and on all threads there are complaints...like really guys?...stop acting like spoiled brats. -_-

Leave a comment:

• risengaw
    replied
    This would have been fine if they didn't make the gmuts from bear bound, thats how people bought and got their mounts... now its just like... kk get gmut from cash, RB pack, or lucky guess

Leave a comment:

• orphen20
    replied
    Well, who knows when r2 will do the same thing as Wing Upgrade Exchange.

Leave a comment:

• risengaw
    replied
    GG ruined game with this update, omw to a different game

Leave a comment:

• Boydmodel
    replied
    its already a bound

why does theres a level requierd gosh!!! for us scion below 55 cant exchange also gosh!!!

Leave a comment:

• JuanDirPul
    replied
    Why gmuts is BOUND r2 and its only 2x per day to synthesis it? As you can see almost all the player are non casher.. We are hoping to make more alts to get the reward in pet
    extravaganza to get RARE mounts, R2 i don't want to say this but all of you are not considering your customer, you are just only thinking yourself to gain more REAL money and
    the reason is because its your BUSINESS?

" Its time to quit "

Leave a comment:

• SkyRaZoR
    replied
    Funny to see you people complaining over nothing ._.

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    I was a little annoyed by this :/ but then I found a silver lining (one that probably only applies to a few people). I have 2 mains and I admit that if this had not been bound, all of my gmuts would have gone to my 1st main (don't worry, my 2nd main is getting all frag and ews, so I don't ignore her...). However, now at least I can feel compelled to start on her gmut journey as well.

Of course to anyone who doesn't have multiple mains, who just have one main and a bunch of alts, this would suck 100% indeed.

I do wish it was 5 a day. 2 is so little, 5 seems more right.

Leave a comment:

• angel34_jolly
    replied
    gmut event

Wow..great going r2..not only a 55+ cap...not only 45 muts per trade...not only BOUND gmuts....and only 2 per day....but a COMBINATION!!!! BRAVA!! Even more people are upset at your events...again. A permanent waste of a permanent event.*slow clap*
    Last edited by angel34_jolly; 02-21-2013, 09:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Even thought we needed this, this is not the way to have done it.
    45muts?! and 3g?! and limit to 2 a day, while bound. So many stupid *** mistakes here.
    The exchange for 2 a day alone results in total failure. Remove the cap! You can leave the bound, but get your head out of your *** and remove the cap!
    45mut and 3g. NO! you all got greedy. 5 mut and 3g or 45mut and no gold. Don't do something to try and **** us off.
    Level 55 for the exchange, I could care less about level, hell seems to be the only thing that holds little to no value in the arguement.

Your all not being nice, your all just being cruel and mean. Change this now!

Leave a comment:

• oneandonlywolf
    replied
    you can only get 2 a day so when you need 45+ going take you forever to get.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X