Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrixyFairy
    replied
    Why cant R2 just put it back to the way it was then they wouldn't have so many angry raging fuming mad players and cash players.? then that will be sorted and no1 would have to get angry with R2 and quit making them not be able to host the server in the end..

Leave a comment:

• R23154528
    replied
    why can't they set it to 4 gmut a day, i farm more than a stack mut a day

Leave a comment:

• sangofighter
    replied
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]34481[/ATTACH]

:d :d :d

Leave a comment:

• endlesflames
    replied
    dont complain it sucks that its bound but its to prevent alt abuse same goes for lvl limit they could lower the mut ratio though

Leave a comment:

• lancerzzz
    replied
    Hmmm. The players who are complaining about how this event suck are "posting for the first time" maybe they are alts.

Its better to have a permanent event than having people post for GMUT event all the time. Now everyone just have to work twice as hard to get them.

If it make you feel any better, maybe they will add turtle, panther, scorpion, stallion, raccoon to the mount bound extravaganza lol

Leave a comment:

• ladyVi
    replied
    Bound GMUTs. >_>

Leave a comment:

• Adaquious
    replied
    Greedy R2

Bound!!!! There goes my gold rush. Glad I hustled for my Kilin. All the gmuts from the entire event is 1 attemp for any of them, lmao. LAME!!!!!!
    I understand the need to make money but there needs to be some gamer events. All their events are casher events. Cashers get to level 75 easy on the ladder and dont event need gmuts, and with the spammer site sellers gmuts are fairly easy to get. Probably why the gmut event is lame. Cashers also have lots of medals to toss. Bring out the new PVP sets!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Crematory
    replied
    Originally posted by Eidolol View Post
    It's a step in the right direction. ^ ^

For servers like mine, where GMUTS range from 8g-12g each and MUTs won't sell for more than 50 copper this is a good update. I just hope bound GMUTs can be used together with unbound ones.
    What is the right direction?Do you realize that if the prices are 8g-12g in your server right now they will skyrocket after this update?These bound gmuts alone won't get you a upgrade in less than a year, they are just small freebies. Good luck on finding gmuts to buy now.

Leave a comment:

• Bane123456
    replied
    I guess since they are bound and only help your development have no limits on them but if they do that then the ones that sell in cash shop would not be bought as much. But it does stops alts fro abusing event if that was their goal.

Leave a comment:

• Kodabear82388
    replied
    Pro and Con
    Pro, alt abuse free. Finally they do something right about dummies doing alt abuse events.

Con, Twice a day.... really? so it takes 42 to try to upgrade Hellwing. So every 21 days I can get 1 fail.

People need to learn with just playing with a Main account instead of using Alts as a crutch.

Leave a comment:

• boybastosz
    replied
    Originally posted by vinnigirl View Post
    I never BUY gmuts, I wait to collect them on my own and I'm guaranteed at least 2 a day now. And they willl stilll farm their alts for all the other stuff that comes from those events, so that flow won't change much. And there willl still be those who can't collect 'em fast enough and WILLL buy from shops. So I stilll see it as alll good.
    This patch just killed alt GMUT farming as rewards from the pet extravaganza are now BOUND. I think majority of the people are flaming not because of the price or the level cap on the event, but more of the fact that even rewards are now bound. To non-cashers that was the best option to get GMUTs.

Leave a comment:

• vinnigirl
    replied
    I never BUY gmuts, I wait to collect them on my own and I'm guaranteed at least 2 a day now. And they willl stilll farm their alts for all the other stuff that comes from those events, so that flow won't change much. And there willl still be those who can't collect 'em fast enough and WILLL buy from shops. So I stilll see it as alll good.
    Last edited by vinnigirl; 02-21-2013, 07:38 AM. Reason: realized error

Leave a comment:

• sleger
    replied
    making this nonsence, atleast make more % on getting the mount, then it will be fair cuz now its just **.
    and i was planing to buy vip, charge xtals, now whats left. get back to real life

its getting more like commertial rather then fun game, *unlikes the game*

theres tons more fun games where i could spend my hard worked money then here.

staffs are lazy, site never gets updated. who da *** works there ? for least 100$ a month i could change things that even cashers would get atracted now its just money draining site. not to mention not safe one. R2 so freaking failed...... i was here year ago. they was helding same christmas event as this years. so what kind for what kind of **** u geting payed ? why does cashers bother payin ? i mean seriuosly guys wake up. they just drains ur money. id suggest quiting and making them bankrupt. maybe then they will notice us. have a nice day.
    Last edited by sleger; 02-21-2013, 07:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Eidolol
    replied
    It's a step in the right direction. ^ ^

For servers like mine, where GMUTS range from 8g-12g each and MUTs won't sell for more than 50 copper this is a good update. I just hope bound GMUTs can be used together with unbound ones.
    Last edited by Eidolol; 02-21-2013, 07:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• churchinc
    replied
    You guys do realize that this event will only make GMUTs that much harder to get since no one would bother farming alts now. Less supply = more demand = higher prices. Plus alot of non-cashers will surely rage quit because of this event. Goodluck on buying those unbound GMUTs.

For those saying "yay! it's permanent"... Do the math, 2x a day = 18 days just for one try to get a GT. With all the limitations on these GMUTs it will take you almost, if not a year, to upgrade your mount ONCE.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X