X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2288716
    replied
    Originally posted by XxNeroxXRockXx View Post
    There is a flaw. Two of them, one, why do you have to be level 55 exactly? And also, bound GMUTS? Really, why would you do that? Everyone was perfectly happy that we didn't have bound ones. But now, it's kind of ruined.
    One reason for bound was to keep people from making 1000's of alts to get gmuts. but limiting it to only 2 is not cool either way. they should have the exchange limit be unlimited or higher. 100 exchanges would be a good start, at least if you worked enough, you had a roll a day.

Leave a comment:

• XxNeroxXRockXx
    replied
    There is a flaw. Two of them, one, why do you have to be level 55 exactly? And also, bound GMUTS? Really, why would you do that? Everyone was perfectly happy that we didn't have bound ones. But now, it's kind of ruined.

Leave a comment:

• GeoStig
    replied
    Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
    Not a very wise choice siding with the enemy geo. yeah your powerfull, i know, but not worth it if it turns your friends to enemies. better to stick with the bandwagon, even if you do not need the gmuts or reguardless of view.
    lol im always on teh non-cashers side but in this situation i can't cry i just have to laugh in amazement of what r2 did because even that massive amount of muts the put i still get more than doing all exelorn runs and there are still all the other dungeons that gives mut(i still npc all the muts i get from dungeons). And hey even i was getting annoyed at some of the beggers always posting in forums and world chat(in game) asking GM for gmut event, it does get old after a while.

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Originally posted by GeoStig View Post
    lol not only did r2 shut up the persons begging for gmut event but they also did it without it costing them anything(2 birds with one stone). lol u may bot like it but come on u must admit there pretty clever if ur on there side that is lmao
    Not a very wise choice siding with the enemy geo. yeah your powerfull, i know, but not worth it if it turns your friends to enemies. better to stick with the bandwagon, even if you do not need the gmuts or reguardless of view.

Leave a comment:

• Eclipsegurl
    replied
    Phew barely past lvl 55!

Leave a comment:

• GeoStig
    replied
    lol not only did r2 shut up the persons begging for gmut event but they also did it without it costing them anything(2 birds with one stone). lol u may bot like it but come on u must admit there pretty clever if ur on there side that is lmao

Leave a comment:

• DracorLordZ
    replied
    make the exchange Mount Upgrade Token x10 + 3g = Greater Mount Upgrade Token x1 )
    or make a event for mutz...

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by monstersmash02 View Post
    So greedy That's all :P
    When you educate yourself about business and their intentions, then come back and talk to me. "That's all :P"

Leave a comment:

• wisteria589
    replied
    The bound gmut will work with upgrading our mount still thank god :P
    So yeah pretty cool event c:

Leave a comment:

• R2914854
    replied
    good thing i got 20 stacks of MUT lol

Leave a comment:

• R297807
    replied
    Karma! Those who begged got the GMT event they wanted now.

Leave a comment:

• theifkid
    replied
    Originally posted by gunther6969 View Post
    lol 55 mut is alot??? most of us have several thousands of these clogging up our vaults
    well those players who have thousands of muts are dungeon boys and you know how much i hate dungeon

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    I just bought a earth orb pack for 15g. and ewings are now selling for 12g. The price on everything is dropping dramatically cause people have physically quit. Given that I'm a level 1 aura almost 2nd level, I should still be able to do well. There be more items to go around and a lot less people fighting over them. Still wish this was not limited so savagely like it is to invoke people to quit.

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Originally posted by DTMTio View Post
    so hmm why not bound everything else? like PC Wings n MUTs.. give it a try R2 XD and see what happens..
    Bind everything and in game gold becomes obsolete. You can't bind everything, cause it can have savagely Severus backlashes.

Leave a comment:

• monstersmash02
    replied
    Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
    A business strives for revenue in order to allow you people to still play. "That's All "
    So greedy That's all :P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X