X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    Originally posted by R22278558 View Post
    I suppose you have a point but it just the fact that i need 13 more lvls to accept mine and the guild will soon be lvl 10 so that means not only will i miss the lvl 9 rewards but ill have to lvl even further before i can claim rewards for something I should already be able to get. I can sort of understand though cos they dont want ppl just guild jumping to claim one of every reward lol
    yups.. guild jumping could be prevented if the higher Lv guild can claim their rewards on Lv<=Guild Level.. =/

Leave a comment:

• mmorpgsvsa
    replied
    Thank you GM for the change. I was lagging like crazy. I do not mind having a new level cap. Hopefully this will help with game play for everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    Testing went well for servers S1 - S3 and they are already back up and running. We are currently now working on the remaining servers.

Leave a comment:

• cherrypieultra
    replied
    ok... this stinks... 2nd day i cant log on before i go to work... i need to stay logged on to collect coupons that i need for health orbs........wish i could buy health orbs with gold

Leave a comment:

• volanta
    replied
    just remove event and remove stelion at bloodfang

Leave a comment:

• Blyxx066
    replied
    calling them "noobs"? tell me something...do you have any idea on how hard they work to keep the game open for us?

Leave a comment:

• Mellow
    replied
    Lol fair players always have disadvantages as we can see T_T Long live us

Leave a comment:

• R22278558
    replied
    Originally posted by v0idwalker View Post
    its not that people did not know of the exploit but some chose not to use it since there is that chance or roll back account deleted for exploit of bug or the fact that some people are just honest and rather play the game as it ment to be played with fair play
    +1 agree totally as im one of the ppl who like to play fair

Leave a comment:

• Foeylye
    replied
    Instead of raising the level requirement, why not make it just this week's event. People will continue to exploit the game forever. This immediate change will be unfair to those who have not yet benefited from the event.

Leave a comment:

• dragonboy190
    replied
    boohoo i didnt get spend my 1,000 mut's on the event i collected over the days well for one i knew it was going change and for 2 i knew spamming for gmut's are waste of my game time , i play game to be fair, grats to all people who did this retarded make alt to get gmuts. money comes and goes so to me it's not problem i know like 3 people in this thread who did do the alt creation and ended up with 200 g'muts but none them im going rat out cuz i dont care... for one u need reconsider the Demon and the Angel eggs and up them to level 40 or so. as well people will spam for MC's im not hateing on people who will try to do it just a saying.

and let the trolling begin cuz half people that are going repost my thread in there reply box are half them who are ****** that the game changed the BB to 45 or is trying to spam for mc.

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    Originally posted by -Jezza- View Post
    You might want to think about adding more vault space. People's vaults are getting full. Mine are ^^
    agree =) and might as well add some Pages in bag pack.. mines kinda full of souvenirs from recent events..

Leave a comment:

• Thorn83
    replied
    Originally posted by v0idwalker View Post
    its not that people did not know of the exploit but some chose not to use it since there is that chance or roll back account deleted for exploit of bug or the fact that some people are just honest and rather play the game as it ment to be played with fair play
    maybe for you but for the most part its jealousy and its ugly

Leave a comment:

• Mellow
    replied
    Just remove all hellwings and grpyons then everybody is happy

Leave a comment:

• v0idwalker
    replied
    Originally posted by Thorn83 View Post
    this is so funny cos everyone knows that all the people who are complaining are just bitter they didnt think of it before it got fixed. You think the gm's dont know this? They know that u would have done exactly same as those other had u thought of it so ur not fooling anyone lol and they cant punish people who did it now cos it was thier mistake and over half the people on the game would be banned lmao

Leave a comment:

• sampaguita012
    replied
    good idea gm!! thanks for the update

thanks for the update gm!!! more power

Leave a comment:

Working...
X