Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monophobia
    replied
    Another much easier option to prevent people from abusing the alts is to lower the GMUT reward from the Battle Bear. From 28 it can be lowered to say 8 GMUT instead or so, therefore it'll be quite annoying to farm them using their alts.
    Last edited by Monophobia; 07-20-2012, 04:25 AM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    Originally posted by R22278558 View Post
    Only thing Id wanna QQ about is having to be LVL 65 to claim my lvl9 guild reward. Lvl 52 Scion and I cant claim it for 13 more lol ah well I guess it just gives me extra incentive to lvl that much faster XD
    its not fair not being able to claim the lower rewards too.. we made the guild level up for the guild.. but cant get any rewards for each levels we made =/

Leave a comment:

• reBornFear
    replied
    @ GM,,,
    Sir...
    i wanted to ask you if there is a possible way to delete my mount... i have already Battle bear atm and i bought turtle jsut for fun.. then when i try to delete it it cant be, please help me with this matter.. thank you so much....

Leave a comment:

• volanta
    replied
    gm plzz make event when we marry we can make baby that more fun

Leave a comment:

• WeMule
    replied
    Originally posted by zXBulletToothXz View Post
    That's a good idea, but has absolutely no bearing on the topic of this thread, lol.

Leave a comment:

• janna23
    replied
    janna2012

why do other players keep creating new account to have more GMUT???? zzzZZZZzzzzz dats some kind of a cheating yah know!!!!

Leave a comment:

• R2454718
    replied
    Originally posted by WeMule View Post
    I know, that's what the "made you look" part was for, lol.
    lol! bad WeMule! you prank ppl

Leave a comment:

• -Jezza-
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Wanted to hold off on posting this until I got absolute certainty from the Devs that they'd be able to add it in. We were going to add in the ability to move mounts into the vault with next week's update, but since we're taking the servers down now to fix the Pet issue, we'll be adding in the ability to move Mounts in as well.
    You might want to think about adding more vault space. People's vaults are getting full. Mine are ^^

Leave a comment:

• iAmHated
    replied
    Originally posted by D1zz12 View Post
    ohh good ,, and im not freak!!
    and the event is permanent, you could easily level up you character to claim your rewards for your mount

Leave a comment:

• zXBulletToothXz
    replied
    PLEASE VIEW THIS ~ ~ ~ [ http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....377-********** ]

Leave a comment:

• R22278558
    replied
    Only thing Id wanna QQ about is having to be LVL 65 to claim my lvl9 guild reward. Lvl 52 Scion and I cant claim it for 13 more lol ah well I guess it just gives me extra incentive to lvl that much faster XD

Leave a comment:

• kim.elijah02
    replied
    please,, lvl 45 requirement only for the reward but not for riding the BB also,, too unfair ;]]

Leave a comment:

• WeMule
    replied
    Originally posted by R2454718 View Post
    lol, its not done yet )
    I know, that's what the "made you look" part was for, lol.

Leave a comment:

• R2454718
    replied
    Originally posted by WeMule View Post
    Servers are back up now, so quit complaining and go play.

....made you look.
    lol, its not done yet )

Leave a comment:

• bustermai
    replied
    well played :P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X