Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] EMERGENCY SERVER MAINTENACE @ 4:30 AM EDT 07/20/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sc3n3 View Post
    It would take the exact same amount of time that it took to be delivered to begin with maybe a cpl hours difference due to congestion. And honestly Smurf i would like to see the event not get changed but if it's going to get changed then yeah you should lose your hellwing.

Edit: changed would to should.
    Scene of guildless??
    Lol dont u curse me to lose my hellwing to mate..
    let others lose it,its fine :P

Comment

• so many 15 seconds lost, seems we wont be able to get 4 tries on SS :/
      Support this please

IGN: (s28)Tadashi

Comment

• hehehehehehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
          No rollbacks are going to occur. No players involved in exploiting the event are going to be "punished" in anyway. And as I stated, if after this change is completed, we still find it is being exploited, further changes may occur.
          May i ask about the justification behind this decision? Noone will be punished for exploiting the game? Nothing will be done? So I should just jump on the next exploit train and not worry about it then?

Comment

• Well Im glad to hear that there will be no roll backs cos now my latest soul completion is safe.

Glad you could confirm that for us Storm.....or should i call you Sheriff Eric XD
            Server: Tinosia Delta (S42)
            Character: Toyoshiro
            Wife: Razaphale
            Guild: Euphoria GM
            Class: Knight
            Plain: Edilon

Comment

• BURP. yeah im bored O_O
              Server: 115
              IGN: Tsevruutsen
              Pet: Umbral Reaper: 106k
              Might: 357k
              Guild: Innocent
              Level: 60

Comment

• Lol, I don't if we will have a roll back or not.
                i just care, for how long time we have to wait until server coming back. xD.

Well, i can guest 50 % what R2 will do.

Roll back will be done, but only what connected to the gmut event.
                Competitive gift will be given to all player, probably a soul pack or PC pack(hard to guest)
                Casher stuff will be remained, but their mount will be rolled back as well(if connected to gmut event), the gmut casher bought from mall and used will returned in his/her inven.
                Other all crystal purchasing related will be kept.

Well,.. this only i can guest.. See you all later ya.. i miss my avartar :P

Comment

• comon guys, give them a break, in honesty they prob did this event so people would stop spamming forums with "please make G muts event" or "please make MC event" theres always gonna be a bug lurking around, and im just glad they are fixing it sooooo quickly.

Comment

• So, As I sat watching the psychotic , no, MANIC desire for GMUT's appear, I checked the Gold Ranking. The top ranking player has approx 18 plat/diamond(still unsure of what to actually call it, but think plat out of habit). When I checked again a little over 2 hours later, imagine the stunned suprise(NOT) that this player "no longer existed on the Ranking"
                    He blew through 17, in under 3 hours!

I also noticed that there was never a prompt about this player having successfully upgraded their Mount.... I was however extremely not surprised when I attempted to PM or
                    use the in-chat link function he was gone... :-)

Further Note: This was unfortunately not on my Main server, but everyone in my guild got a good laugh over his misfortune, as only one member of our guild actually managed
                    to SUCCEED in creating the T.G.

---
                    Remember, Trolling mentally Disadvantaged Players in Chat is WRONG!!!
                    Except when they are!

Comment

• kakabwisit bakit pa kase ginawang event un ng GM unfair tuloy samin ako battle bear pa lang cla hellwing or gorillia titan or gryphon..and i need money to gorillia titan para ung mount ko kingkong na hehehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by HealUHealMe View Post
                        Lol, I don't if we will have a roll back or not.
                        i just care, for how long time we have to wait until server coming back. xD.

Well, i can guest 50 % what R2 will do.

Roll back will be done, but only what connected to the gmut event.
                        Competitive gift will be given to all player, probably a soul pack or PC pack(hard to guest)
                        Casher stuff will be remained, but their mount will be rolled back as well(if connected to gmut event), the gmut casher bought from mall and used will returned in his/her inven.
                        Other all crystal purchasing related will be kept.

Well,.. this only i can guest.. See you all later ya.. i miss my avartar :P
                        Nothing is going to be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                          No rollbacks are going to occur. No players involved in exploiting the event are going to be "punished" in anyway. And as I stated, if after this change is completed, we still find it is being exploited, further changes may occur.
                          Congrats to all who were quick to exploit.... Go kill all the people who didn't rush to exploit with your new power mounts

Comment

• i spent almost 47d for getting a GT farming everyday but this EVENts shows up ..
                            its really unfair...
                            - no cash use
                            -Suichiro Gm of GENOCIDE
                            -exenden

Comment

• no rollback ish good.
                              Currently playing
                              Crystal Saga:
                              (S12)Lightning
                              Job:Hybrid Knight

Lunaria Story
                              [Elementalist's Temple]
                              [s15]Fourth

Comment

• uhmm..can my alts ride those bears i forged for them?
                                Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                                Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                                Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                                Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                                -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                                -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                                -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Working...
                                X