Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[CS Activity] In Search of a Four Leaf Clover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by TheGenie View Post
    Anyone know if seeds can be planted after maintenance? Cause I don't see today going very for many people......
    you should be able to plant them afterward when more room. doesn't say that item wont work after time

    Comment


    • #47
      clover seeds should be fine if you plant after maintenance since they are a gift event. Its the trade-in events like oranges its when u plant after and no oranges will comeout.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by TheGenie View Post
        Anyone know if seeds can be planted after maintenance? Cause I don't see today going very for many people......
        Hello r2, I know you do take the time to read all these post but rarely do you answer any of them but could you make an exception and answer this one? PLEASE!!!
        Last edited by Tech1955; 03-20-2013, 05:08 PM.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Tech1955 View Post
          Hello r2, I know you do take the time to read all these post but rarely do you answer any of them but could you make an exception and answer this one? PLEASE!!!
          this has been answered.

          Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
          you should be able to plant them afterward when more room. doesn't say that item wont work after time

          Comment


          • #50
            Farming seeds uptill reset and that's a fact!
            Best event all year. Better than Xmas and New year combined.
            I just wish I could get more morphs ... Morphs better than Soul Prints anyday of the week.
            Server: Bearpaw Vally
            Name: (S26)Bewberella
            Class: Knight

            Comment


            • #51
              I'm gonna miss this event T^T
              IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
              Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
              Class:: Rogue
              Plane:: Eidolon
              LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
              Honor rank:: Emperor

              Comment


              • #52
                how can any of u whing like bewb said best event ever
                ign stegzy
                guild ftw
                pets to many

                Comment


                • #53
                  was awesome event, got from sky sperion to immortal sperion + almost 80soul

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X