• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	***** UP.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	438.7 KB
ID:	1669101

yeah cancer.. sux mount upgrade token and soul shards...

IGN: (S15)ZoasticA
    Server : Aquatic Crypts
    Guild: UnderWorld
    Rank/Class: Emperor/Ranger
    Plane/Lvl: Eidolon/Lvl.120

Comment

thats a very stupid game now r2, im scion lv 40+ and i stopped only coz i have to cash if i want gorilla or good wings,u only think of the money and not of the players!!!!
      Game:Crystal Saga
      Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
      Class: Mage
      Plane:Eidolon
      Lv:160+
      Guild: The Spartans
      Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
      Honor: Emperor
      Tenets: maxed

Comment

hey R2 i would happily pay 2000 crystals for a zodiac reset card

Im sure many many players would also be happy with this think about it

Comment

unfair it is fair if we can get that randomly!

Comment

awesome event except to those player who got lamer zodiac xD
            Server : [S53] Exelow Hollows
            IGN:JustAShot
            Level:Eidolon 5x
            Class:Ranger(Hybrid AM)
            Guild: (S35)TheSpartans

"Believe The Impossible ,Discover The Incredible"

Comment

i think items should be random.. unfair and VERY UNFAIR for us CANCERS..

Comment

Another unfair event.
                Aries: Most of us already has Baby Angel and we can get Soul Shards just from doing Blessed Bath.
                Taurus: Not that much GMUTs at all, and 7 Roses can be useless to the old servers.
                Gemini: Those DCs would be really useful for an average player, and Red Dragon Coins, that means luck.
                Libra: Dungeon Keys are OK for some people. Soul Shards are easy to get if you do blessed bath each day.
                Cancer: So unlucky! Those Soul Shards are common for some noobs and 5 MUTs can't even upgrade a Baby Turtle! (Unless You're Lucky)
                Leonardo: Health Orbs and Dungeon Keys are OK but not that useful for an average noob.
                Virgo: Noobs can get Shining Gems through a day in Vidalia but this could be a small step to getting a FS. Not that useful to noobs though.
                Scorpio: Soul Shards are unlucky. Enchantment Crystals could be sold for some money though. People might need those.
                Sagittarius: Wings, could be useful to some people but could be useless for some other people. Just sell them.
                Capricorn: Luck, chance to fail Morphs. Chance to get unlucky on Dragon Hunt. Could be good for noobs though.
                Aquarius: So most people should already have Teeka but you can sell the eggs. MUTs are useless even in S62.
                Pisces: Sell the PUCs. Red Dragon Coin, hope to get lucky.
                Last edited by XxaH2o138Mfg4JxX; 05-13-2013, 12:35 AM. Reason: no emotions like :d
                Originally posted by **aH2o138Mfg4J**
                This is how I got my name.
                **=All my friends have this in their names.
                a=First letter of alphabet.
                H2o=Chemical formula for water.
                138=13 is bad Luck 8 is how old my son was when I created this account.
                M=Master. Seems like another way to say boss.
                fg=Food, because we need it to live. Guardian, they protect you.
                4J=4 is how old my daughter is when I created this account. J is the first letter of my last name.
                **=All of my friends have this in their names.
                Yes, you can call me anything.

Comment

ARGHHHHH!!!! NO OFFENSE BUT I think this event is really unfair especially that the Sagittarius pack is biased it has 7 EW and 7 DF and etc. and also those other zodiac packs... I think it would be better if all packs has some worthy items...... that's all I can say .. PEACE ^_^.

Comment

So why isnt there any responce of an admin or something?? r2 gonna ignore this huge post with all the same messages, see it like a petition guys, i think we have enough autographs here!

Comment

make this event perma and rotate rewards O.o now that would be sweet!
                      Name: (S52)Shaz
                      Server: (S52)Plethuran Plains
                      Plane: Eidolon 149
                      Class: Fire mage Hybrid Ice support
                      Nobility: Emperor
                      Pet: Guardian angel+13 Gen 3, Emperor Demon +13 Gen 3, Firelord +13, Golden teady +13 Gen 2, Ultresourus Rex +13
                      Mount: Hellwing
                      Guild: (S52)Elysium - Co-Guild Master
                      Wings: Ultimate Demon lord +3
                      Zodiac: Max
                      Beast Soul: tiger
                      Soul: 1138

Comment

Originally posted by XxaH2o138Mfg4JxX View Post
                        Another unfair event.
                        Aries: Most of us already has Baby Angel and we can get Soul Shards just from doing Blessed Bath.
                        Libra: Dungeon Keys are OK for some people. Soul Shards are easy to get if you do blessed bath each day.
                        I think you belittling the soul shards shows you're probably a newer player.

Soul shards are THE way to get stronger and although you can get them through blessed bath, ladder, and even CoF, Avr, and TT if you're lucky, you can never have enough Soul Shards. That's why, in actuality, the Aries and Libra packs are actually the best packs in the whole listing.

Honestly, your whole list just reeks of "I have to complain about everything because I'm one of those people who's never satisfied with anything".
                        Don't get me wrong, some of them DO suck. But not all of them.

So if you must know, this is what really it adds up to:
                        Aries: Awesome. Best pack because it gives you 5 SS and , unless you have 3000 soul already, you can never have enough SS. Who cares if it gives baby angel eggs and you already have baby angel? You get FIVE SS! Lucky! Not only that the eggs aren't bound so you can sell them, give them to alts, or keep them to yourself for breeding.
                        Taurus: Awesome. 3 gmuts and roses everyday is really good. Old players need gmuts, new players need money and can sell the gmuts. Same for roses as charm is spent really fast.
                        Gemini: Middle. The DCs are nice and could be useful/money, the red dracon coins kind of suck as it's based on luck.
                        Libra: Awesome. 3 SS isn't as good as 5, but it's still soul shards and in the end that's an extremely important factor to people's strength. Dungeon keys can sell well or be saved by a noob for when he/she eventually reaches exelorn or psycho.
                        Cancer: Middle. The 3 SS are really good to have, contrary to what some newer players might think, but the muts suck.
                        Leo: Middle. Health orbs might be good for tanks and noobs, but since they're bound they're useless for most other players. Dungeon keys are alright.
                        Virgo: Suck. 2 shinings is pretty much nothing for both new and old players.
                        Scorpio: Middle. Supremes can be used for upper levels and be sold by noobs. The SS , as already stated, are ALWAYS a good thing to have more of.
                        Saggitarius: Awesome. Divine feathers once again an item that's good for old players, and sellable by newer players so they can spend the gold on something else they need. Same for the EWs.
                        Capricorn: Suck or Middle depending on luck. With the quiz bringing about an enormous amount of MCs to most servers, having a few more MCs a day doesn't really help that much. The RDC are based on how lucky you are.
                        Aquarius: Suck. While it's nice the Teeka eggs aren't bound, so you could give them to an alt and claim the rewards for the mat stones, 2 a day isn't much to make it worth it, and the MUTs are useless.
                        Pisces: Middle. The PUCs are great to have and/or sell. The RDC are based on luck.
                        Last edited by (S14)Squintina; 05-13-2013, 06:29 PM.
                        (S14)Squintina
                        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                          I think you belittling the soul shards shows you're probably a newer player.

Soul shards are THE way to get stronger and although you can get them through blessed bath, ladder, and even CoF, Avr, and TT if you're lucky, you can never have enough Soul Shards. That's why, in actuality, the Aries and Libra packs are actually the best packs in the whole listing.

Honestly, your whole list just reeks of "I have to complain about everything because I'm one of those people who's never satisfied with anything".
                          Don't get me wrong, some of them DO suck. But not all of them.

So if you must know, this is what really it adds up to:
                          Aries: Awesome. Best pack because it gives you 5 SS and , unless you have 3000 soul already, you can never have enough SS. Who cares if it gives baby angel eggs and you already have baby angel? You get FIVE SS! Lucky! Not only that the eggs aren't bound so you can sell them, give them to alts, or keep them to yourself for breeding.
                          Taurus: Awesome. 3 gmuts and roses everyday is really good. Old players need gmuts, new players need money and can sell the gmuts. Same for roses as charm is spent really fast.
                          Gemini: Middle. The DCs are nice and could be useful/money, the red dracon coins kind of suck as it's based on luck.
                          Libra: Awesome. 3 SS isn't as good as 5, but it's still soul shards and in the end that's an extremely important factor to people's strength. Dungeon keys can sell well or be saved by a noob for when he/she eventually reaches exelorn or psycho.
                          Cancer: Middle. The 3 SS are really good to have, contrary to what some newer players might think, but the muts suck.
                          Leo: Middle. Health orbs might be good for tanks and noobs, but since they're bound they're useless for most other players. Dungeon keys are alright.
                          Virgo: Suck. 2 shinings is pretty much nothing for both new and old players.
                          Scorpio: Middle. Supremes can be used for upper levels and be sold by noobs. The SS , as already stated, are ALWAYS a good thing to have more of.
                          Saggitarius: Awesome. Divine feathers once again an item that's good for old players, and sellable by newer players so they can spend the gold on something else they need. Same for the EWs.
                          Capricorn: Suck or Middle depending on luck. With the quiz bringing about an enormous amount of MCs to most servers, having a few more MCs a day doesn't really help that much. The RDC are based on how lucky you are.
                          Aquarius: Suck. While it's nice the Teeka eggs aren't bound, so you could give them to an alt and claim the rewards for the mat stones, 2 a day isn't much to make it worth it, and the MUTs are useless.
                          Pisces: Middle. The PUCs are great to have and/or sell. The RDC are based on luck.
                          Personally, i like Capricorn Taurus and Gemini makes me a good amount of money
                          IGN: (S14)DarkPriest26
                          Server: S14 Lycanmarsh
                          Guild: (S23)DragonFire
                          Class: Hybrid Priest
                          Level: 60 Eidolon

(S12)CarneysPker
                          Level 110 Ediolon
                          Hybrid Ranger
                          Server Celestial Peaks (S12)

Comment

So lucky i haven't make my zodiac sign yet before the event xD
                            "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Dang Leo pack oh well better than nothing o.o
                              (S59)Camille
                              Class: Knight
                              Plane: Eidolon
                              Pet: Demon King
                              Guild: (DP1)Really (High)
                              Spouse: (S59)makaveli
                              Likes potatoes and tomatoes
                              and DUCKS! don't forget about the ducks!

Comment

WEW this event was so unfair ... the scorpio is the most unfair reward

Comment

Working...
                                X