X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nickname3
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Currently going through the last round of testing. So long as everything pans out okay, you all should see some green lights soon.
    Yippi<------ that's all i wan to said but the system said that my post is less than 10 letter. So yiiiipiiiiiiiiiii

Leave a comment:

• R22596188
    replied
    Originally posted by PoisonStarglade View Post
    What your describing is a Beta test.. this is past Beta stage lol
    in theory it is a beta test but more like a beta of a revamp of the coading and seeing if the coading is the issue

Leave a comment:

• -Jezza-
    replied
    Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
    hope there's Pet Health Orb in DiV soon... hard to get one when coupons are used for AFK and Health Orbs..

..Just out of the blue suggestion
    Ahh my darling wifey is on the fourms

Leave a comment:

• R22596188
    replied
    Currently going through the last round of testing. So long as everything pans out okay, you all should see some green lights soon.
    really aprishiate being updated on what is going on and im looking forwerd to seeing how it is runing when you are done with it

Leave a comment:

• happyqatar
    replied
    Lol nice idea's from Maple Story... I believe this won't happen because it would be too complicated for the skills on the new "upgraded class" as they have specific scion skills that are like this (vaguely) to give you that added bonus when you rebirth (Along with skill points and attribute points).
    yeah I know about those scion thing but atleast it make people got interest with mmore different hero. cause somehow most player , aside from loking thesame sometimes it make it boring. his make the Game more interestig

Leave a comment:

• One1.
    replied
    I am hoping

This will also be to sort out the new VIP system and get our crystals to us!!

Leave a comment:

• PoisonStarglade
    replied
    Originally posted by R22596188 View Post
    true but it would alow them to hunt down the extra coading and see if it works and as for the privet network they can set it so idk we as players can test it but know that it is like not a permenent server and then they could get the public testing as well as not have to worry about people getting mad when the server goes down ect they can also let us have you know some kinda of reward for helping that can be applyed to our primary server as well as give a beta gift coad for crystals so we can truly test out the server and the coading they are using idk im not like the best with coading just understand that this would be something that could work for testing it out also by makeing it a testing even that is advertised here on the forums and that we can get crystals for our main server for doing it then that would really get a good teast group going cause even if say 100 players from each server that they have teaseted it that would definitly test the capabilitys of the new coading
    What your describing is a Beta test.. this is past Beta stage lol

Leave a comment:

• Chelsia
    replied
    thanks for the update ^^

Leave a comment:

• xDemise
    replied
    Yay! Thanks Can't wait to get back to dungeons again.

Leave a comment:

• R22596188
    replied
    Originally posted by PoisonStarglade View Post
    Hosting on a private network would not be the same as hosting to the public, the amount of packets being sent and received by the server would be dramatically different.
    true but it would alow them to hunt down the extra coading and see if it works and as for the privet network they can set it so idk we as players can test it but know that it is like not a permenent server and then they could get the public testing as well as not have to worry about people getting mad when the server goes down ect they can also let us have you know some kinda of reward for helping that can be applyed to our primary server as well as give a beta gift coad for crystals so we can truly test out the server and the coading they are using idk im not like the best with coading just understand that this would be something that could work for testing it out also by makeing it a testing even that is advertised here on the forums and that we can get crystals for our main server for doing it then that would really get a good teast group going cause even if say 100 players from each server that they have teaseted it that would definitly test the capabilitys of the new coading

Leave a comment:

• Chelsia
    replied
    Originally posted by Splinterz View Post
    I don't hink R2 actually code the game anyway. They have it under licence from a games developer in China. As far as code redundancy is concerned, it is only considered and implemented if it is cost efficient. In most cases it's not worth the time and effort. There is a high probabilty that the problems we have been seeing are not even related to the game code.
    Yes R2 bought the permission to recreate (aka translate) the game from a Chinese company. I personally don't think the problems are very relevant to the coding as I have been on the original game where it had around 60 servers merged together and a while bunch of items not implemented here and I didn't have a lag at all.

Leave a comment:

• sparkleyes1980
    replied
    how long have servers been down ??

Leave a comment:

• PoisonStarglade
    replied
    Thanks for the update storm, any chance of dungeon run reset? lost run in pyscho on new server lotsa money lost lol :P

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Splinterz
    replied
    I don't hink R2 actually code the game anyway. They have it under licence from a games developer in China. As far as code redundancy is concerned, it is only considered and implemented if it is cost efficient. In most cases it's not worth the time and effort. There is a high probabilty that the problems we have been seeing are not even related to the game code.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X