[Announcement] Emergency Server Maintenance @ 3 AM EDT 08/07/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xDemise View Post
    My toons name is (S5)xAbandoned, (S5)xRedeemed and (S5)babygemz (These are my main 3 toons that I use). Hey (S4)PriestKayla
    hi aba ♥ how are u

In Game Name: PriestKayla
    Server: (S4) The Wilterlands
    Class: Priest
    Level: 173
    Plane: Eidolon
    Guild: S3 Legends

Comment

Caps on servers for player limit's wouldn't go down too nicely... especially if new people are wanting to play with their real life friends on the same server as them or if people are making alts.
      yeah that could cause some issue but some kind of cap or other i meen most arias have several instances maybe put a cap on how many per instance on a server or something i dont know if anyone elts has noticed it but the more players squiahed in one aria tend to you know lag the servers even if it is just one and not a merged server
      Name: (S51)Aliceianna
      Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
      Class: Ranger Hybrid
      Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
      Level: 143+
      Honor Rank:Emperor
      Mount: Killin
      Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

Originally posted by Rezin1001 View Post
        normaly mantanance only takes a few houres as they just reset ther servers every week, this maintance could take longer as r2 are fixing things, takes as long as it takes to fix it.
        They're trying to fix issues with lag and people having troubles logging in, normally they add and remove events and it takes between 30 minutes and 1 hour 30 minutes. This is expected to take about an hour
        Crystal Saga..............................League of Angels
        .....KidBuu........................................xAbandoned
        .....The Wilterlands (S4)....................Ridge o' Fire (S100)
        .....Rogue.........................................Mage

Comment

Originally posted by R22596188 View Post
          yeah that could cause some issue but some kind of cap or other i meen most arias have several instances maybe put a cap on how many per instance on a server or something i dont know if anyone elts has noticed it but the more players squiahed in one aria tend to you know lag the servers even if it is just one and not a merged server
          Hey, alice, what was our forum site again? Haha
          Name: Keru
          Class: Ranger

I sure ain't the best, but you're DEAD, like the rest.

Comment

i am very glad they are fixing it and they did say on forums that server would be down. ppl who come to forums just to complain but dont come on it on a daily visit should just be quite. there has been lots of game issues today like not being able to even get to the log in screen let alone alot more lag then normal even at not busy times. So thank you GM's for taking the time to fix the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by priestkayla View Post
              hi aba ♥ how are u
              I'm good, just trying to help out people with their issues How are you?

Comment

make it fast. i need to farm 24/7 to earn 30 gold a day!

Comment

Originally posted by cbowers24 View Post
                  i am very glad they are fixing it and they did say on forums that server would be down. ppl who come to forums just to complain but dont come on it on a daily visit should just be quite. there has been lots of game issues today like not being able to even get to the log in screen let alone alot more lag then normal even at not busy times. So thank you GM's for taking the time to fix the issue.
                  I'm normally not on the forums unless the servers are down for some reason or I'm checking up something, yet I knew about the Emergency Maintenance because people in my guild were talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by R22827248 View Post
                    make it fast. i need to farm 24/7 to earn 30 gold a day!
                    30 gold for 24 hours of farming is less than you should get... if you grind on mobs 3 levels above youself (3 levels above you for best exp) and have a lot of inventory room you can set equipment to all and sell the loot when you get a full inventory, fast gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Tidue View Post
                      Hey, alice, what was our forum site again? Haha
                      im not shure i have been kinda spacy latly lol
                      Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                      Class: Ranger Hybrid
                      Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                      Level: 143+
                      Honor Rank:Emperor
                      Mount: Killin
                      Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

i also have a group on facebook from my server other servers should do the same or if they do ppl need to join thiers it helps out in spots like this. thats how i found out i was not the only one that could not log in to CR or even get to the website.

Comment

I'm good, just trying to help out people with their issues How are you?
                          i am bored about to wathc tv till servers are bk up btw u have anymore gmuts can get off u when server is bk up?

In Game Name: PriestKayla
                          Server: (S4) The Wilterlands
                          Class: Priest
                          Level: 173
                          Guild: S3 Legends

Comment

30 gold for 24 hours of farming is less than you should get... if you grind on mobs 3 levels above youself (3 levels above you for best exp) and have a lot of inventory room you can set equipment to all and sell the loot when you get a full inventory, fast gold.
                            Farm Pet Equip *_*
                            FloBot
                            Server : (s45)Exenden Realm
                            Guild : CandyShop
                            Class : Knight
                            Plane : Scion (92)
                            Soul : 485/3k

Comment

i planted oranges before the maintenance. can i still harvest it? whazt will happen to my oranges?

Comment

Originally posted by cbowers24 View Post
                                i also have a group on facebook from my server other servers should do the same or if they do ppl need to join thiers it helps out in spots like this. thats how i found out i was not the only one that could not log in to CR or even get to the website.
                                I'm in a group on fb too, from the 3 servers in my merged group of servers

Comment

Working...
                                X