[Activity] Smooth Criminal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R2656656 View Post
    some ppl have no manners just step in n robbed the loots on the last mins just because they are far superior from us
    yea, i was fighting and 75% owned thief hp when this robber came out of nowhere, started hitting and got the loot and he even gave me evil laugh emoticon
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

• i used a 2x drop item and still got zero drops after killing 5 of them. is that how its supposed to be? those anniversary coupons must yield a great reward for just 1 then?

Comment

• I posted a bug report regarding the sale of Thief Dagger through personal shop window.
        Click HERE to check it out.

Comment

• Nice Event

But what will be the rewards from the Coupon???

IGN: (S23)gake671 - (S23)gake691 ( another alt page > )

Level:75-35 ( lazy to level up )

Class : Knight - Ranger

Wings : Angel Lords Wings -Magic Extreme Glowing Wings III

Server :

Guild : Shadow Members

Zodiac : Capricorn

Honor : Duke - Noble

Plane : Mortal

^@.@^ <@.@>

Comment

• i havnt got 1 drop from thieves since gm messed with it 20 kills not 1 drop...

Comment

• i have 3 dagggers and they willnot let me turn them in

Comment

• I was able to turn in the quest but it didn't show any coupon in my inventory. I haven't gotten any drops from any of the thieves that I have killed.

Comment

• NEWS FLASH GUYS! : They stopped caring the moment they "thought" they fixed the event. Expect no further "fixes" the drops are now going to be **** and you can count on rogues and priests with high rates of hits/second to come and kill steal your mobs out from under and even THEY won't get any loot.

Deal with it. It's another craptastic event that started as a great idea and instead... is not because it's bugged. STILL.

Comment

• well u dont have to be a jerk about it

Comment

• i cannot exchange the daggers and i am level 45 someone please help

Comment

• Originally posted by R22879489 View Post
                        i cannot exchange the daggers and i am level 45 someone please help
                        What do you mean by you cannot exchange the daggers?
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• so much for this, how about the low level??? can't fight against this monsters...
                          "Search, Observe, Read and Understand first!!" (SORU) :rolleyes:

Comment

• I see lower level people attacking thieves all the time. It's a 2 week event as well, surely you'll gain a few levels before it ends
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• I am Mage lvl 50 and since yesterday i can kill thiefs. Thanks R2

Comment

• Loving the Event. TY R2
                                Melevolence
                                ±Serve: (S10) Starglade
                                ±Level: 60+
                                ±Plane: Scion
                                ±Class: Hybrid Mage
                                ±Guild: (S10)NEMESIS
                                ±IGN: Melevolence

Comment

Working...
                                X