Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Smooth Criminal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Activity] Smooth Criminal

[Activity] Smooth Criminal

Duration: 8/16 - 8/29 11:59 PM
    Server: All Servers

Description: As the Crystal Saga one year anniversary nears, it appears several mobs of mysterious thieves have formed outside the city walls. The people fear that a large attack may be coming to ruin the celebration! As a defender of Vidalia, King Valcroy seeks courageous warriors to defend his most important cities. For the next two weeks, players level 30 and higher may visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive a quest asking to defeat one of these fiends. This quest may only be received once per day.

Once defeating a Night Thief, return to the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your rewards. You will receive the following rewards:
    • 300,000 Character Experience
    • Pet EXP Pearl (Bound) x 6
    • Green Dragon Coin x 2
    • Training Potion (Bound) x 1

Notes:
    • Night Thieves will spawn throughout Starglade and Tree of Life in instances three, four and five at the top of every hour.
    • These thieves will randomly drop Crystal Saga Anniversary Coupons (Bound) and Thief Daggers. The coupons will not be of use to you this week, but they will be of great use in events coming up very soon! Be sure to save these coupons; you will be happy you did! The daggers may be exchanged for 100,000 experience at the Quartermaster in Starglade. Players must be at least level 34 to exchange these daggers. You may exchange these daggers as many times as you'd like for the duration of the activity.
    • Do not sell the daggers in your personal shop.

• PohonJambu
    replied
    why this event just for lvl 30+

Leave a comment:

• CaTastrophy998
    replied
    at the ##:00

Leave a comment:

• Lethian
    replied
    This event really sucks, everyone steals my kills and I cant do anything about it you all should make it that the person who first hits gets it cause I cant even finish the quest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• R22406528
    replied
    Can Mod tell me how many coupons I need for the best reward next wk? I am killing those more than 5hrs a day but only have 40 coupons so far

Leave a comment:

• 26Fish
    replied
    since the last update the drop rate was much better, until today when i have killed 15 of them and got nothing?

edit: seems normal again.
    Last edited by 26Fish; 08-25-2012, 12:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• avaylia
    replied
    Originally posted by R2465863 View Post
    I sold one of my nine thief daggers for 6g and now all of my daggers are gone!? I know for certain I only sold one because I only got 6g for it and I priced it at 6g (triple checked) Is this some sort of glitch or something?
    Yes, there was a glitch. You have to list them separately (not stacked) or they all go.

Leave a comment:

• R22406528
    replied
    Coupons???? Do we still need to save them?

Leave a comment:

• WrenBoh
    replied
    You know what could be helpful is make a quest for under level 40's. I think that would alleviate some of the disgruntled players and their concerns. Just my opinion

Leave a comment:

• R2465863
    replied
    I sold one of my nine thief daggers for 6g and now all of my daggers are gone!? I know for certain I only sold one because I only got 6g for it and I priced it at 6g (triple checked) Is this some sort of glitch or something?

Leave a comment:

• Shaiel34
    replied
    I like the challenge of leveling up more then I like the easy of it. I feel that having this a perm event would take away from the game. There is enough to do to get your levels.

Leave a comment:

• R22796771
    replied
    This will help some players level up quickly i really wish this becomes Permanent it will be Easier to level up

Leave a comment:

• avaylia
    replied
    Where did the quest go? I couldn't turn mine in today.

It showed up about two hours later...nvm
    Last edited by avaylia; 08-24-2012, 10:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• fishdawg
    replied
    another event that benefits all high level players,getting tired of it..

Leave a comment:

• Bloody_Tears
    replied
    that helps me in leveli'n

Leave a comment:

Working...
X