Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oneandonlywolf
    replied
    this need to be fixed lev 100 scion and all i do 1 dmg and a mage priest or knight walk up kill one hit. really fix this stuff

Leave a comment:

• Natsujiro
    replied
    well i think the main prize is when we exchange that coupon.. just wonder how many coupon we should hold....coz kinda boring doin this everyhour and some Priest KS the thief... >.>

Leave a comment:

• hanazono12
    replied
    I'm a knight and take down all the mobs in a single map, sometimes 2 *grins*

But srsly, the prize sucks :\

Leave a comment:

• Kodabear82388
    replied
    So Something good happens for priest finally and ppl QQ about it.

Leave a comment:

• Chocobocco
    replied
    This event is simply stupid... Only priests get all the rewards.

Leave a comment:

• pr0tank
    replied
    i see a lot of complaints about the priest curse 1 hitting these lvl 60 mobs, yet here is another 1, got 1 priest dropping curses and take every mob out in town, on ALL the L3-5 to the point you have wasted are time, *** i know you guys try an do things but seriously, dragged a mob to the corner of town, priest walks over after every hit i do is only 1, an drops an aoe runs to next mob. ***

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    Can you fix the Death Comet in the same (emergency) maintenance?

Leave a comment:

• Saiyacookie
    replied
    Wonderful, another event I can't participate in because of high levels stealing kills.

Leave a comment:

• R22407589
    replied
    they have to bound the nightthief too, or nightthief can be stolen by the final hit.

Leave a comment:

• blackrosejokerf
    replied
    So you can only get one quest a day, but can you kill more than one a day? There should be more monsters in the angel island server, the scions hog all the monsters and kill everything before anyone has a chance to kill even one. even if you start attacking a monster they move in and kill it on you. Either more monsters or level requirements for types of monsters are needed.

Leave a comment:

• Darklynn
    replied
    ok this is ** i cant kill the theifs and priests are one hitting them with their curses im a lvl 100 scion and im not weak so ***

Leave a comment:

• pappody
    replied
    What a waste you can't even make a proper event fair for all!!!!!! Don't make em at all if you can't do em right!!!!

Leave a comment:

• solong
    replied
    this event shows how stupid these ******** are. This event is a waste of time.You can put this one up the rear.

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    Originally posted by true_amaterasu View Post
    glad that R2 going to look into the issue n come up with fixes tomorrow.

another thing can we get some hint of what we can do with those coupons, if its another change pack for 99% probability of getting health/mana orb, I'll pass.
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    These thieves will randomly drop Crystal Saga Anniversary Coupons (Bound) and Thief Daggers. The coupons will not be of use to you this week, but they will be of great use in events coming up very soon! Be sure to save these coupons; you will be happy you did!
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....mooth-Criminal

Leave a comment:

• Condor
    replied
    For those who are having problems even getting the main quest done a solution is to be in a party with a knight or priest who can one hit then the quest will complete for you even though its another party member actually killing.

Not an ideal solution but maybe by tomorrow they will have it sorted.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X