X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spirewire2
    replied
    Originally posted by TADZIWAXY View Post
    i didnt get the "at the top of every hour"?what does it mean???we even cant find those thief from other map...
    It means that the mobs spawn every hour exactly at 1pm,2pm,etc.
    probably the thief's we're killed.

Leave a comment:

• wykyk
    replied
    I am Mage, lvl 49, and it is impossible to kill 1 Night Thief in 1 minute

Leave a comment:

• tutee
    replied
    kill all those freak criminals !! GOOO vidalians

Leave a comment:

• Sakura`Kinomoto
    replied
    Exactly what do priest curses do to 1 hit the monster?

Leave a comment:

• VicZar
    replied
    Oh look, a crowd of people in AFK mode o3o

Leave a comment:

• oarfish1
    replied
    Suggestion: make it a randomly spawning mob on all mob spots, with a rarer chance of spawning than elites, that way everyone has a chance to kill some .

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    Originally posted by renielcole View Post
    Then High levels will just go in lower instance for fast kills.. Example. lvl 50 Derp went in Instance 3 and kill lvl 30+ Thieves with ease. Not a Good Solution.. xD

Anyway. Just Hope for their Team to fix this BUG issue asap.
    And oh. Maybe remove all daggers and Coupons that has been looted before the fix. Kinda Unfair for players that cannot 1 hit KO the mobs.

Goodluck & More Power.
    make coupons and daggers level-bound-drop, meaning wont be dropped if lvl requirement doesnt meet, lvl30+ thieves name will be blackened when a lvl50 derp fight him thus nullify the loots
    problem solved

Leave a comment:

• darkwater887
    replied
    Originally posted by Irisu View Post
    lol love it XD but feel like i'm punching the air for the most XD lol they are like ninja masters
    ofc you are loving this....cause with your curses you can steal all the kills >.<
    i was hitting that mob for almost 1min.

Leave a comment:

• renielcole
    replied
    Originally posted by GraviJa View Post
    *sigh* Storm , please make your real dmg affect the mobs not a "1" dmg that'll miss , they dodge more than venitan princess in ladder ... So basically if you want everyone to enjoy it ,you can try to change the lvl of the thieves as in , for 30+ player in the instance 3 of tol or sg , and lvl 45+ in instance 4 and so on im guessing it'd be equally fair
    Then High levels will just go in lower instance for fast kills.. Example. lvl 50 Derp went in Instance 3 and kill lvl 30+ Thieves with ease. Not a Good Solution.. xD

Anyway. Just Hope for their Team to fix this BUG issue asap.
    And oh. Maybe remove all daggers and Coupons that has been looted before the fix. Kinda Unfair for players that cannot 1 hit KO the mobs.

Goodluck & More Power.

Leave a comment:

• Irisu
    replied
    lol love it XD but feel like i'm punching the air for the most XD lol they are like ninja masters

Leave a comment:

• VicZar
    replied
    Originally posted by Akademiks View Post
    A friend of mine gets banned from forums for ignoring the forum's rules, and after being warned by one of the GMs to stop, decides instead to not so cleverly try skirt around those rules on a technicality. And then I'm going to be dumb enough to do the same thing that got my "friend" banned and get banned too.
    Who? o3o
    And who's yer friend?

Leave a comment:

• NightArcher
    replied
    nice event GM,

IGN: NightArcher
    Level: 60 + Scion
    Class: Noob Ranger
    Guild: TuRbo TuRon
    Server: Bloodfang Village

Leave a comment:

• Akademiks
    replied
    A friend of mine gets banned from forums for ignoring the forum's rules, and after being warned by one of the GMs to stop, decides instead to not so cleverly try skirt around those rules on a technicality. And then I'm going to be dumb enough to do the same thing that got my "friend" banned and get banned too.
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 08-16-2012, 09:12 AM. Reason: Banned

Leave a comment:

• Shreshtha
    replied
    aww it is useless event 1 hit only awww what skill of knight can kill it?

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    We're aware of the issues players are having with the activty, and we'll be fixing the issues tomorrow.
    Will the constant 1 damage be fixed as well..? Becouse that's unfair for those who uses magic attacks since they can't hit that fast.

Edit: Just after I posted this you answered it on 1 post above >< Ty..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X