No announcement yet.

[Activity] Smooth Criminal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently it feels as if this thief event is bugged, I was attacking 4 of them one after another while dealing 1 dmg upon each skill used. Then some random guys came in hit it once and the thieves died and those random guys litteraly stole the loot. The thieves I was hitting were taken from 100% HP down to 10-30% HP. So please explain how this makes sense =.=a.

Comment

Destroyer, your missing point. Doesn't matter if it's a high lvl or not. It's about the fact that priest curses can one hit these things, and no other classes can. Heard maybe knight's wave can, but after those two, any other class does one damage, while those two have instant kills, regardless of whether or not they're high lvl. It's the fact priest curse and apparently knight's wave instant kill them, whereas rangers rogues and mages have no skills that do the same. It's not just to low lvls that it's unfair, it's unfair to a bunch of high lvl scions as well.
      The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

The skill of Knigts "wave" 1 hit them too... im a ranger and i got KSed 3 times... damn >.>

Comment

Don't they test the events

Comment

Yeah Complete fun.The thiefs done even drop The Coupons and i was fighting 4 at a time and killed them all nothing dropped...*** this game is full of complete fun
            Last edited by Stormaggedon; 08-16-2012, 06:54 AM. Reason: profanity

Comment

oh ok kyline it was a priest that did this to me wasted 1min trying to kill it now we will have to w8 for maintenance to get it fixed dam

Comment

GM change this event , into something else , or if u wanna keep it , then at least fix it , make the mobs to bosses as in high hp and not for some random newbie just to ks it easily ... plus people just keep waiting at the spawn zones doing nothing , why ? because tehy want the exp and coupons which you still didnt tell us what rewards wait for us once exchanged ...

Comment

Make them appear everywhere havent u noticed that servers are so full starglage and tree of life is not enough

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer_1 View Post
                    Make them appear everywhere havent u noticed that servers are so full starglage and tree of life is not enough
                    +1 to this.

"mobs of mysterious thieves have formed outside the city walls"

Why are they IN town?

IGN: Thannia
                    Guild/Position: Runeflame/IceQueen
                    Class: Priest (Hybrid)
                    Level: 80+ (Eidolon)
                    Server: Kraken Beach (S33)

Comment

We're aware of the issues players are having with the activty, and we'll be fixing the issues tomorrow.
                      This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

They remove my posts because they think im too brutal maybe...poor r2 games stop being so lame

Comment

Originally posted by EastGate420 View Post
                          They remove my posts because they think im too brutal maybe...poor r2 games stop being so lame
                          No, because it was filled with profanity, which against the rules of the forum.

EDIT: Obviously you aren't getting the hint. See you in 24 hours.
                          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

GM also make they appear in more maps maybe 20 will do .D since servers are soo full of people currently ive seen many people just camping at starglade and tree of life w8ing for them to appear. Thats all thx for the badges

Comment

*sigh* Storm , please make your real dmg affect the mobs not a "1" dmg that'll miss , they dodge more than venitan princess in ladder ... So basically if you want everyone to enjoy it ,you can try to change the lvl of the thieves as in , for 30+ player in the instance 3 of tol or sg , and lvl 45+ in instance 4 and so on im guessing it'd be equally fair

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer_1 View Post
                                GM also make they appear in more maps maybe 20 will do .D since servers are soo full of people currently ive seen many people just camping at starglade and tree of life w8ing for them to appear. Thats all thx for the badges
                                I'll take that under advisement for tomorrow. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X