Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Activity] Smooth Criminal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by GraviJa View Post
    *sigh* Storm , please make your real dmg affect the mobs not a "1" dmg that'll miss , they dodge more than venitan princess in ladder ... So basically if you want everyone to enjoy it ,you can try to change the lvl of the thieves as in , for 30+ player in the instance 3 of tol or sg , and lvl 45+ in instance 4 and so on im guessing it'd be equally fair
    As I said, we're aware.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      We're aware of the issues players are having with the activty, and we'll be fixing the issues tomorrow.
      Will the constant 1 damage be fixed as well..? Becouse that's unfair for those who uses magic attacks since they can't hit that fast.

      Edit: Just after I posted this you answered it on 1 post above >< Ty..
      Stalkers OP.

      Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

      Comment


      • #33
        aww it is useless event 1 hit only awww what skill of knight can kill it?

        Comment


        • #34
          A friend of mine gets banned from forums for ignoring the forum's rules, and after being warned by one of the GMs to stop, decides instead to not so cleverly try skirt around those rules on a technicality. And then I'm going to be dumb enough to do the same thing that got my "friend" banned and get banned too.
          Last edited by Stormaggedon; 08-16-2012, 09:12 AM. Reason: Banned

          Comment


          • #35
            nice event GM,

            IGN: NightArcher
            Level: 60 + Scion
            Class: Noob Ranger
            Rank: Grand Duke
            Guild: TuRbo TuRon
            Server: Bloodfang Village

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Akademiks View Post
              A friend of mine gets banned from forums for ignoring the forum's rules, and after being warned by one of the GMs to stop, decides instead to not so cleverly try skirt around those rules on a technicality. And then I'm going to be dumb enough to do the same thing that got my "friend" banned and get banned too.
              Who? o3o
              And who's yer friend?

              Useless
              ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
              Forum-cleaner

              This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

              Comment


              • #37
                lol love it XD but feel like i'm punching the air for the most XD lol they are like ninja masters
                "with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

                (S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

                broken realm- Duzell - female/mage .. more to come

                wartune - suzakuhanbei-female/mage

                Lunaria story - Darzell-male mage- lv 40 ( omw up )

                "I may not look like a warrior, but I make up for it, somehow."

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by GraviJa View Post
                  *sigh* Storm , please make your real dmg affect the mobs not a "1" dmg that'll miss , they dodge more than venitan princess in ladder ... So basically if you want everyone to enjoy it ,you can try to change the lvl of the thieves as in , for 30+ player in the instance 3 of tol or sg , and lvl 45+ in instance 4 and so on im guessing it'd be equally fair
                  Then High levels will just go in lower instance for fast kills.. Example. lvl 50 Derp went in Instance 3 and kill lvl 30+ Thieves with ease. Not a Good Solution.. xD

                  Anyway. Just Hope for their Team to fix this BUG issue asap.
                  And oh. Maybe remove all daggers and Coupons that has been looted before the fix. Kinda Unfair for players that cannot 1 hit KO the mobs.

                  Goodluck & More Power.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Irisu View Post
                    lol love it XD but feel like i'm punching the air for the most XD lol they are like ninja masters
                    ofc you are loving this....cause with your curses you can steal all the kills >.<
                    i was hitting that mob for almost 1min.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by renielcole View Post
                      Then High levels will just go in lower instance for fast kills.. Example. lvl 50 Derp went in Instance 3 and kill lvl 30+ Thieves with ease. Not a Good Solution.. xD

                      Anyway. Just Hope for their Team to fix this BUG issue asap.
                      And oh. Maybe remove all daggers and Coupons that has been looted before the fix. Kinda Unfair for players that cannot 1 hit KO the mobs.

                      Goodluck & More Power.
                      make coupons and daggers level-bound-drop, meaning wont be dropped if lvl requirement doesnt meet, lvl30+ thieves name will be blackened when a lvl50 derp fight him thus nullify the loots
                      problem solved
                      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Suggestion: make it a randomly spawning mob on all mob spots, with a rarer chance of spawning than elites, that way everyone has a chance to kill some .

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Oh look, a crowd of people in AFK mode o3o

                          Useless
                          ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
                          Forum-cleaner

                          This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Exactly what do priest curses do to 1 hit the monster?
                            Server: Shrine of Kithara (Merged with Lycanmarsh, Celestial Peaks, Celestial Palace, The Void, Angel Island, and Tyria Village)
                            Character: Miek
                            Pet: Burning Angel<3
                            Level: 86 Scion

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              kill all those freak criminals !! GOOO vidalians
                              IGN: (S29)Visayas
                              Server: The Molten Highlands
                              Class: Knight (Hybrid)
                              Honor Rank: Emperor
                              Current lvl: Eidolon 80+
                              Guild: (S6)Athena

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I am Mage, lvl 49, and it is impossible to kill 1 Night Thief in 1 minute

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X