replied
    same PROBLEM here...
    PRIEST CAN I SHOT KILL NIGHT THIEF...
    PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...
    OR RATHER REMOVE THE EVENT

Leave a comment:

• oneandonlywolf
    replied
    i attack them as soon as i see lev 100 scion all i do hit 1 same with pets. then get to half life a priest toss one curse it dead or a knight turn on wave and take it. really **

Leave a comment:

• MsCrusader
    replied
    WOW.. how many of these event are actually 'priest friendly?' the only time a priest stands a chance in these things is when they are healing a tank... nice for the tank... ** for the priest. I understand what you guys are saying though. Im lvl 95 scion priest... ive 'killed' prob 30 of these guys now, but have only had 5 drops. Ive tried with and without curses, but it seems like im killing and they they just poof away... crazy... is it bugged or are the drops **** or what? It totally feels like I must be doing SOMETHING wrong!

Leave a comment:

• Valkyrie9999
    replied
    Get to Starglade a few minutes early, and attack a Night Thief as soona s you see one. Not too hard.

Leave a comment:

• Valkyrie9999
    replied
    Originally posted by Saisaishi View Post
    I was wondering as a (rogue), why I was only doin 1 damage. Was wondering what moves were best needed/used to kill these assassins.
    I didn't have that problem, I kileld it quickly. A friend who's a level 44 knight did have that problem, though.

Leave a comment:

• gyver2829
    replied
    Failed!!!!!!!! Big time guess this event was made for certain FRIENDS of CS.

Leave a comment:

• Saisaishi
    replied
    I was wondering as a (rogue), why I was only doin 1 damage. Was wondering what moves were best needed/used to kill these assassins.

Leave a comment:

• mainguyz4
    replied
    Also it takes 2-3 mins to kill it and it hardly drops anything ah just make them appear everywhere so everyone can kill it haven u notice how servers are so full of people

Leave a comment:

• Nashir
    replied
    thief event

GM theres a bug where even if u dont kill them theifs disapear 5 min into the event plz if u can't fix bug make them last till their killed so everyone at least has a small chance to finish quest Pease and thank you.

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    Originally posted by trishyap View Post
    crappy event gm. it pisses me off when one of the players will come and steal ur kill. crappy...
    yea

Leave a comment:

• trishyap
    replied
    crappy event gm. it pisses me off when one of the players will come and steal ur kill. crappy...

Leave a comment:

• Destroyer_1
    replied
    Increase the drop rate for the coupon

Leave a comment:

• R2454718
    replied
    Nice event :O gotta try to join this one too :3

Leave a comment:

• ILoveRoses
    replied
    Increase the drop rate please

I want more loot sorry i'm selfish and don't like to share so please spawn more Criminals.

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X