Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no1 didnt get theyr char restored
    (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
    guild (J1)Titans
    lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

• Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
      if you checked well enough you would of seen S V and J on our server. You say "I Don't know I didn't see" making my point even more of you clearly didn't look every well.

The Compensation pack was nothing to do with the Joyo merge, it was do it with Dovo merge that got messed up as well.
      lol focusing on little details this thread is for joyo restoration get it? or do i need to explain? besides have you read my 1st post? anyways thanks again for clarifying that the compensation is for dovo just a bit on edge about this prob with us joyo players

Comment

• just a bit on edge about this prob with us joyo players
        understandable

We are trying to make sense of what happened as well. All we can think of is that R2 are taking on to much by trying to get you guys all up at once. Maybe bring you guys back in stages, like in groups of 200 or 300 each maint might be a better option. It would be a slower option, but clearly trying to bring you guys all up in one go is not working and is making you guys more frustrated and angry.

like I said it would be a slower option but at least then some you would be playing and the ones that weren't up yet would know that you would be up sometime soon.
        APOLOYMI
        MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
        LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
        (S44)PSYCHODELICA
        GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

• hi this is J4 lemontea
          i did not expect that the restore of charater to be so long . As it abt 2 month since the problem arise . The R2 have not offcially said anything about this restore thing . it not transparent at all at what they doing with out no news and let the consumer to wait for a reply at all . R2 is a big company and i don,t think they would not have a properly channel of doing thing like this . we need some admin to clarifying it. The Mod is only tell us it vefiy our data . what they doing to let us waiting over 3 week with those info that they need was send to them .
          I just need a answer as the other do . waiting is wearing us out .

Comment

• Ok memorylane you wanted us to reply here so i am doing so. And yes, i was told TWO maintences ago by JPRestore that my character was going to be restored that maintence. And yet, we are all still sitting here waiting. This is getting a bit rediculous. I can understand if its going to take them longer but DO NOT keep telling us it will be next week if its not going to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by R243942 View Post
              ***!!!!!!!! Ok this has gone a little too far. If you techs here at R2 games can't do your damn jobs just say so. I am starting to wonder if I want to play on a shady site like this that lies to the people that pay their bills. Do you not understand the items and time and events you are making us miss because you're to damn lazy to do what you told us you would do? That's ok though Im going to just go on Facebook and let everyone know what liars you are that way maybe I can keep some of the 3000 people I have on my friends list from coming here and maybe they can keep their friends from coming here that way you guys make no more money because liars do not deserve to be successful. I recomend the other joyopark players do the same that way everyone knows about this.
              ehm hellooooo? if you dont wanna play here it doesn't mean others don't. r2 games or other site, i dont care i just want my char back. now go, tell you're 3000 fb friends (who i bet all play cs) not to come here. go go
              (S21) MissDee
              Gunner
              lvl 66+
              225k+ might
              GM of ROCKST★R
              Epic Alpaca
              In game and IRL wife of (J8)DeathBringer[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

• Hi all, I was asked to post the update in a new thread, which can be found here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....oyopark-Update

Monday is the word I have right now.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Just make sure it will on be MONDAY or else suck this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    Hi all, I was asked to post the update in a new thread, which can be found here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....oyopark-Update

Monday is the word I have right now.
                    thank you ML for the hard work

Comment

• LOL leave it to Deedeex to put in her two cents on other peoples comments. You were a retard in joyopark and you're an idiot here. Go play with your friends and let the grown ups talk thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by R243942 View Post
                        ***!!!!!!!! Ok this has gone a little too far. If you techs here at R2 games can't do your damn jobs just say so. I am starting to wonder if I want to play on a shady site like this that lies to the people that pay their bills. Do you not understand the items and time and events you are making us miss because you're to damn lazy to do what you told us you would do? That's ok though Im going to just go on Facebook and let everyone know what liars you are that way maybe I can keep some of the 3000 people I have on my friends list from coming here and maybe they can keep their friends from coming here that way you guys make no more money because liars do not deserve to be successful. I recomend the other joyopark players do the same that way everyone knows about this.
                        And yes even though I can't stand the idioctic rantings of the other person who commented to this I have to say she has a point. R2 is trying their best to get this situation done. It is not their fault a lot of people did not have the right information. Just take a chill pill and go read or go outside for awhile while we wait

Comment

• Originally posted by DrainMe View Post
                          LOL leave it to Deedeex to put in her two cents on other peoples comments. You were a retard in joyopark and you're an idiot here. Go play with your friends and let the grown ups talk thanks.
                          We are to be cordial toward others in the forums, please. Comments like this only add fuel to an already frustrated fire. Everyone is entitled to their opinions about the situation, but please do not insult people for those opinions.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Wating is a best way to see ur char again.no matter wath.
                            if you dont have that.nah,play another game or what.
                            to all r2 tech and GM's thanks for hard work

Comment

• Originally posted by DrainMe View Post
                              LOL leave it to Deedeex to put in her two cents on other peoples comments. You were a retard in joyopark and you're an idiot here. Go play with your friends and let the grown ups talk thanks.
                              Yeah leave it to you Danion to keep starting more things that you can't finish.
                              ~J5Awesome3~
                              Free Priest and Proud to be one.
                              Level 70+ Eidolon
                              Current Goals: Max Sperion, Extreme Angel Lord Wings, GT, Perfect Weapon far from all tho D:
                              Send me a PM for any Priest Related Questions. I have tried every priest skill except for the new extended level cap ones

Comment

• we are all from joyo park it is not r2 resonsibility to restore our characters be happy they are doing it this monday

Comment

Working...
                                X